All Comments on 'Wife's First Big One'

by ep703

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sounds like something my hubby would ask

wow! this is like something that my husband has been asking me..and that sure sounds like what i would say to him after too!! loved it, in fact i love all your stories! please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Creampies baked

I am a lover of cream pies but if they are fresh. I have seen my wife making creampies with two of my friends , my younger brother and her two B.I.L.s and I have also seen her cunt (Choot) in Indian overflowing with cream after her fucks . in one instance she was fucked by three different persons in the course of one one night at a partcular family fest and her cunt was oozing till morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

I got very wet reading this story, I had a screaming orgasm dreaming about the huge cock as Tracy described it.

My cunt is dripping.

Joan @ The Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
TRUE STORYBIGGEST COCK

MARRIED FOR TEN YEARS, WIFE TOLD BE ABOUT HER BIGGEST COCK. HAD TO GET HER VERY DRUNK AND HORNY TO GET THE TRUTH OUT OF HER. WAY OVER 10 INCHES AND MADE HER BLEED THE LAST INCH. SHE TRIED TO SUCK HIS COCK, BUT COULD ONLY GET THE HEAD IN HER MOUTH. SHE COULD ONLY GET IT ALL IN IF SHE RODE HIM. NEVER WOULD TELL ME HOW MANY TIMES SHE RIPPED HER INSIDES. MAKES ME CUM EVERY TIME SHE TELLS ME WHAT SHE DID WITH THAT BIG HEAD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story, except the creampieing, yuck!

a very naughty girl...Mancelt.

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeover 12 years ago
Tracy is a Hot Wife!

Hey, OH loved the story about Tracy's first big cock! Like a any hot wife, she loved it, and let you know all about! She's a real keeper! Love your wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sounds like my wife...

I let her fuck this guy with a red bull can thick cock that bent to one side. Not the prettiest cock in the world but fairly long (maybe 8" or a little more) but real thick. She had to open her mouth real wide just to get his head and maybe a bit more in her mouth.

She grunted and groaned every time her went deep. To my surprise she let him bareback her too. Later she tried to say she didn't notice he'd pulled off the condom he had worn at first, but I pointed out he had stuck his cock in her mouth in between bouts of fucking her. She sheepishly admitted she just liked the raw feel of him stretching out her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

wish it was i eating all that cum from her

carvalho45carvalho45about 12 years ago
good story

Good boy 4 eating her fresh fukd pussy!

shang40shang40almost 12 years ago
sexy

The adventure of Tracy has brought new joy to her husband ... getting the white honey from the bottle of Cunt .... its good to have cum sause in a while ... enriches the love between couple

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 11 years ago
Many guys just love the thought of wifey taking a big one.

Enjoyed the story very much. Us small blessed guys often have this fantasy but our wives won't play ball and give it a try. I think in the same circumstances (the wife being pregnant to a big stud) I might accept the situation if I knew it would be a boy. At least then I would be bringing up a son would would not go through the self doubt of his ability to sexually please his future wife. As it happens we had daughters and I was very pleased about that. I hope they get to marry big dicked guys who help mix the genes up for future generations. You have to have a small dick to appreciate the penis envy issues. Although I have enjoyed a full sex life with the wife and yes it includes a mfm with a big cocked stud. My wife enjoyed the foreplay and us both being involved but was not that taken by his size (9") and eventually we returned to our one on one sex. Much to my disgust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
knickerlover

great story love slut wives

dirtyomandirtyomanover 11 years ago
Not Fair.

I liked the story. Its well written & very good about details. I just think He should get a little of Kens wife. She might appreciate a nice tongue now & then. As it appears Ken only likes to fuck, & Hubby likes to lick it then stickit.

pamcdpamcdabout 11 years ago
Very HOT!

I loved the story alot. I do think most husbands think about seeing their wife taking a big cock, but not about the circumstances after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
enjoyed

my wife has had sex with a friend every week for about ten years, the best part was when she came home to me we would have sex as she told me the details, by the time we would have sex her insides would still be swelled making her very tight. sex was fantastic.

MalbionMalbionalmost 11 years ago
This actually happens!

Hi. I can tell you as a genuine 9,5" cocked stud really does happen. I and my wife are still great friends with the other wife (and her husband). The son (my son) is also well hung and although he doesn't know I am his father is already servicing 3 girls on a regular basis and This makes us all feel proud of 'our' son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Arousing to say the least

With a beautiful wife and a 4" cock that rarely satisfied her, we have three sons by her different lovers. At least being with her when she conceived was special. Never jumped in to clean anyone up. This story brought back memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cum slut

loved the story and love when my wife fucks other men and lets me lick her cunt after I also like sucking their cocks and would like to try 5 or 6 at once

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Girl Friend Anna

My first girl friend was in Germany and her name was Anna. she was bright, about 5 feet six,120 pounds with 32C Cup, thin waist and about 35 butt girth and very firm thighs meeting firm calves. her hair was dark brown brown eyes, very smooth skin and when we kissed I could feel her tongue half way down my throat.When I first started dating her, I was very shy at age23 but always made double dates which kept things lively and when i was a loss of words my friend spoke for me. I never bagged my girl friend as i was so shy and never pushed her although there was so many times she was very hot but never grabbed me or did I ever grab her.She was also a very strong catholic girl and Iafraid to push my actions on her for fear of loosing her.

I must jump forward about 6 months. i had stopped seeing Anna and had no idea what she was doing or where she was until I ran into her on a late night at the Munich Hofra House. she was cuddled up in a booth with my friend kissing him as she use to kiss me with her tongue deep into his throat but one difference.Her hand was in his crotch sliding it back and forth on his massive wand. it was in his pants and bulging as she slid her hand back and forth on the outside of his tight slacks.His hand was placed up her black tight skirt and inside the elastic of her black silk panties rubbing her clit with one hand and moving his other around in circles on her smooth backside. She looks so aroused and before she could see me I ducked out of sight.

After a while I followed them to a streetcar stop where my friend had her in his arms kissing her with his hand up her skirt had slid her black panties down past her knees and she had opened his crotch pulling now on his fleshy big meat and soon drops to her knees placing his wand into her mouth sucking deep and bobbin head at such a high speed he shoots his load deep into her throat and over her lips and face.it takes no time for hr to suck him hard again and finds herself on the subway waitingbench with her legsspread and he is penetrating her very tight pussy so deep and itsis so tightthat shescreams andbarks in both pain and pleasure with deep breaths and howling as a dog in heat pushingagainst his thrustsandtaskinghis bighard meat deep into her pussy cavity. His fingerssquezes her backside andsends Anna deep into passion as his lips meets herexposed breat and he bites her pink nipples and as his finger penetrates herbackside hole she howlsandjumps with orgasm and sends out the loudest scream and yells OWE YES YES OWEEEEEE YES NEIL OWE YES NEIL PLEASE OWER BITER BITER BITER I NGERMAN ACCENT Neil has fucked herbrains outand he now rolls her over to do her doggy style with herskirt over herwaist andher nice ass iwalwaysdreamedoftouching is about to be fucked in front of my eyes. Asshefeels his thick massive cock leanagainst her tight ass hole she criesowe no no bnot there owe no NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO OWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OWER GODDDDDDDDDDDDD HE SHOVES ITSO DEEP SHE IS IN TEARSTHAT now turn into pleasureasshe feels his massive meat moving within her rectumand shooting hot cream withjin and as he pulls out continues toshoot over herfleshy ass . Thanks baby You have no idea howg reat your tightass and cunt feel wow you have not done this much ave you? Anna is now in tears and sobs as she feels lieacheap whore .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Wish!!

I am 64yr.old and wish a huge hung man had sired my son's. I would like them to all be hung like he(their father)is! Knowing he gave all our sons large cocks would make me very happy that other men might assume I had a big cock and fathered them?

The story made not only me but my wife very sexually aroused too

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She does like the big ones

my wife and I have a lot of fun in bed,,, both like to talk dirty and tell each other what we like, she really kicked things off several years ago when I told her I would like to see her with a really well hung guy and then ask her what the biggest dick was she had ever had, she said her ex BF had on that was big enough that he should have been a porn star, 11" ( she measured) and almost 5'" around, she is only 5'1" and did not weigh over 105 lbs max. -- when she would start talking about that monster, how it filled her, stretched her and how he could fuck her from the rear or any position and have more in her than anyone she had been with before or since,, she would get so wet, leaking like crazy and cum so hard she has on more than one occasion almost passed out,,, I know she would and I as well, luv to have her do this again, but he BF is on the other coast and we do not know anyone on the east coast that we would feel comfortable with ( but if we found someone hung like that, I'm sure we could be ha). we live just outside Atl. so if anyone knows of or is hung like this, please response here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love cum

I love sucking cum from my wifes pussy and my wife wants me to take a guys cum from his cock I cant wait to suck a guy off while my wife watches me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My wife

That was so hot! I'd love for Ken to come by our house once a week. There he takes my wife up to our bed and fucks her with that big cock.

klippertklippertabout 10 years ago
Liked it...

Although...my fetish for woman sucking big cocks was lost. when he began watching her sucking and fucking....no description of the big cock and balls.. her mouth wrapped round it...been nice if for the tape..she took a hot facial...then said to the camera...next time he's fucking my ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
big cock breeding

This is a pretty accurate account of the uncontrollable excitement a woman like Tracy can generate. My old landlady had been a multi-adulteress, definitely *not* with her husband's consent!

She introduced me to the idea of "big cock", as well as the thrill of submissively worshiping her big bum with my tongue. It was only later that the notion started to grow on me of her finally finding one that big that she wanted to be put to stud by it, or maybe it would want to "babby her up" itself

On reflection it only seems natural - if I was breeding lurchers, obviously I would select the desired characteristics, so why not a tool like a wrestlers arm? lol

I'd love to hear about what happens next, as Tracy's womb starts to swell with "not yours"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
licking

i don;t have 10 inches but my 8 leaves plenty of cum in my wife's pussy for me to eat along with her cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wife enjoys a big one

its always a turn on to think of your wife with other guys, guys that are not married have no idea. I have done this sort of thing letting her fuck other guys. started with 1 young guy for a year or so then it blossomed to an eventual 32. we are as happy as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nothing like a big cock

I always thought My cock was big at 7& 3/4" and found out later how much my wife loved to be filled even more and stretched out by one of her lovers giant cocks (10"). She too would show me with pride just how much Dan (his name) had left her cunt gaping wide and open and I marvelled at how erotic and sexy it looked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My Cathy got a taste of a 9 inch cock

We would have pillow talk she told me JR wanted to fuck her I said try him and she did . She said he was 9"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice, Tasteful, Breeding Story!

This was a nice story, where he set her up to eventually stray, she did, and he became incredibly turned on by it. The sexual heat that she generated was just incredible! It was nice that it ended with her desire to be bred by the big cock and her belly is swelling. This is the natural order in the animal kingdom; the female instinctively choses to be inseminated by the more powerful male.

I have an average size cock, have an average income, and am average looks. My wife loves my companionship and we are deeply in love. However, when it comes to insemination that is another matter. She is very attractive, so, she can attract about anyone she wants.

About a year ago she began having breeding sessions with several wealthy, powerful, and well endowed men and we stopped having sex during her breeding. She was doing it for the well being of her offspring; that I will be raising. She has just given birth to a beautiful baby girl. Also, she is looking forward to future breeding sessions.

I am totally on board with this arrangement, and it certainly spices up our sex life. Having sex with your wife is one thing. However, we should really let our wives chose who actually breeds them!

This story actually reflects the nature of our species. We should "just get over it" and let our wives be bred by the strongest of the species!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Please write more, she should start fucking ken in front of him and maybe limit his orgasms or lock up his cock lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Her biggest night

Sounds like the night my wife agreed to take on our big friend Derek, I was 6 inches and not very thick so watching her suck Dereks 11 inch cock made me so horny, but the best part of the evening came when it was my turn after she had taken Derek, she was so loose and sloppy I cum quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Our bull stud Danny

Me and my wife Tracey are both 25 have been cuckolding for 3 months with a 48 year old guy called Danny who lives near us. His wife went off sex after their 5th child and we met him through a local contact line. He comes round to ours about 4 times a week, sometimes more, and loves me wanking my slim 4.5" cut cock while he treats Tracey to the most incredible shagging with his thick uncut 9.5". Tracey said he makes her orgasm so often she almost passes out. He loves me sucking his cock and licking his spunk out of Tracey's pussy, and then about a month ago, when she was having her period he made me let him fuck me. It hurt like hell the first couple of times but now I love it when it is 'that time of month' and its my turn to get shagged. I can understand why Tracey gets so excited when he shoots his load in her as i can also feel his cock throbbing and spunking inside me. He gets Tracey to lick his spunk out of my hole. We all get on really well and love our sessions.

dossermandossermanabout 9 years ago
This does happen in life.

I am one of the lucky husbands that has the pleasure of knowing and reaping the rewards of my wife fucking other men. My wife Niki has always had a very high sex drive and myself the same. We go out for a night and she will end up being hit on while I am at the bar getting a drink when I see that she has found a playmate I then move on to another bar but she goes on her date with her new friend. We keep in touch by cell phone through the night and when she is ready she gets a cab home where I am usually waiting in bed. She will come upstairs to me and slowly remove her clothes down to her panties Then she will sit on the bed with her knees drawn up and legs open so that I can see her soaking wet pantie crotch. I pull the panties to one side and open her cunt lips with my fingers and love to see her lovers cum seep from her stretched pussy. This is when she guides my head down to her pussy and I lick and suck her clean and make her cum in my mouth. I remove the panties and push my cock into her swollen cunt and thrust until I add my cum to her juices and his sperm. She always goes for men with huge cocks because she loves the feel of them right up into her cervix pumping sperm and trying to breed her. I insist that she doesn't shower and that she does the housework the next day naked and still smelling of sex from the night before then we have sex anytime in the day until she will then shower before bed then we settle down as a normal married couple until the next time she finds a big cock to fill her married pussy with sperm.

suckermansuckermanabout 9 years ago
WOW

you sure do know how to write a sexy story but I always have to smile when the husbands and some of the commenters say that 6" is a small cock. Mine is a thin not quite 4".I have never made my wife cum except by licking. Thats a small one

angelaslaterangelaslaterabout 9 years ago
So good

I loved every minute of it. Is there more? I loved hearing how he filled her in more than one way. Every lady should try a Ken!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
G R E A T!

More, tell us more, I want to see him fuck Kens wife now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Small cocks lead to slut wives

Having a small cock will only make your wife more curious to try bigger ones i should know as my class mates ridiculed my small cock in the shower i had led a fairly sheltered life and didnt realise how small i was having four older sisters i had nothing to compare it with but i realised pretty quickly i was tiny compared to everyone else in the class i think the whole episode resulted in my fascination for large cocks and i admit to becoming a cock watcher every chance i got . I met and married my wife Vikki and although she had little experience and seemed quite happy with our sex life i told her all about the massive cocks i had seen and talked her into trying one as i knew she eventually would anyway long story short i watched for three hours as Brian fucked her every which way as she pleasured her self on my friends 10 inch monster she told me afterwards it had hurt at first and i lay there with my arms around her hushing her to sleep she didnt need to explain how it felt to me because i had been sucking Brians cock and he was fucking me for years as had plenty of others .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect! She has another man's baby!

And the divorce is a slam dunk as is the lawsuit against the other man. DNA is a wonderful thing when determining paternity and when this baby comes out black or is shown to be another man's baby he's home free. I wonder if she figured out she's history yet?

57j257j2over 8 years ago
Yes!!

It's quite simple, and as this great story tells us, men with big cocks rule the world!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Made me cum

Great story! This is my fantasy...having my partner watch another man fuck me, preferably a BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All in all, a sexy tale...

This sort of thing (and I'm not talking about the marginalizing of the husband, but rather the willingness to add another man to help a wife unlock her sexual potential and reach new levels of gratification) really is becoming less and less taboo now, which is great. We know couples who've tried it, and really found something together. There really shouldn't be any shame or stigma attached to that. And if a husband is deriving pleasure from it as well.... well, why not!!???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i would like to try a 10 inch black cock he could cum in me too

very good stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Think how the world might change if no man's dimensions were unknown. The guys like Ken would get all the dates.

Would small dick guys ever get laid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My fantasy too

What a hot story! I've tried to get my wife to do that for years but she won't agree to it. She likes her toys too and I've watched her make a big one disappear in her hairy well worn pussy. She's obviously had at least one well hung man in her bed in years past. She's admitted she loves a man with a big fat thick cock. Her ex husband s cock was rather thick she had told me. But I've always wanted to watch her being fucked hard and deep by some guy with a huge cock just to watch her go crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot Story

Thats the point it is fantasy.

No one in their right mind would father another mans child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poor ending lost it a star

I enjoyed your story, very erotic, but the last few lines turned me off, and found them unneccesary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My erection lasted for years.

I and my wife had our agreement if she did get pregnant then I would be happy to raise the child as if I were the father, which is exactly what happened. I felt honored to do so not only because the boys, twins, were a product of both, our mutual love for each other and the children were perfect specimens of us. Well, all except one minor detail, they both grew up wondering just how come their cocks were so huge, at least 12 inches at the age of eighteen and they both needed us to keep reminding them to make every attempt to keep their pants on due to the fact every woman had heard the rumors of their enormously long, thick and beautiful cocks. We also produced other children from well endowed donors. My wife has kept her girlishly looks and body throughout our later years and I can tell you it's true that if you keep your wife happy and smiling then her body just seems to smile with her. I can attest to the fact our love life hasn't dwindled even to the smallest degree. She still craves my cock inside her pussy any time she can get me up. She also has a series of muscle excercizes she performs daily that maintains her pussy and pelvic condition to make our mutual enjoyment top notch. There's an old saying that still holds true today, "Don't knock it till you've tried it".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

This story is so erotic. You made the story come to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story!

Write another one like it please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No Way

Not something I could enjoy if they play alone.

stephaniecurlstephaniecurlalmost 8 years ago
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I Loved your story hon would Love to someday have same experience as the husband/submissive trannie small cocked. i Love saying that and lovbeing who i am

mmikeblmmikeblalmost 8 years ago
Stupid Husband

Marla and Ken obviously were hoping for a swap session. Marla "shows" dummy the water heater while Ken shows Tracy the house? Then Marla kisses him, not once but twice, in the garage AND the kitchen. Meanwhile Ken is feeling up Tracy and getting a blow job. Tracy understood and enjoyed it. The dunce may like knowing his wife is experiencing Ken's big cock, but he would be happier if he was fucking Marla while Tracy is with Ken. Yes, it's fun to watch your wife get drilled, but it's even better if you are watching her get pleasured on the next bed in a hotel while you are pounding the wife of the guy doing your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my wife

My wife told me that her ex, had a huge cock. He fucked her for awhole month while I was at college. She told me her pussy stayed gaping for a good while after he fucked her. She showed me how big and loose her lips were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Small dick

I loved it made me cum soooooo many times

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time

After the first time they should have made sure she was on the pill, if he stays he will be paying for his wife's lust

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Would love my wife to do this

I just imagined this was my wife and I was watching her - didn't take me long to cum as I wanked furiously!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Cuck is Born!

Not much else to say...

gailnyfio37djimgailnyfio37djimover 7 years ago
8.ins cock is just as good

my hubby and i did the same thing wen i was 18/19 it was well brill to getting two cock every weak all night it made my hubby go like a mad man he fuck like hell all the time i wood tell him he wood go harder all the time the best fucking my hubby ever did it last 15.years ov lots ov cocks gail37djim best fucking id ever had

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
well written

I hope you write more, this was awesome content and made me come from reading it. very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Big Cock For Married Gals!

Great Story. My wife and I firmly believe that all married women should get a good fucking by a large cock immediately after marriage. Preferably she gets the big one during their honeymoon and the groom watches. That gets the sexual part of the marriage off to a very good start. The bride finds out what she really needs, which are big cocks. The groom understands that average is no good.

Once they find out they can orgasm repeatedly, if the cock is right, wives are hooked for life. I could never make my wife come. However, the first time she rode a big cock she orgasmed half a dozen times in one hour. Once you see your wife have that kind of pleasure, you never want her to stop. In our 20-year marriage my wife has fucked about 40 other men, with my encouragement and support.

Women, especially married ones, should also be bred by large cocked, powerful males. Once my wife got big cock she never wanted my average dick again. She got me castrated and has bred with her different lovers. Twice she knew exactly who the fathers were. The third time she did a 5-man gang bang and we have no idea who the father is. During that night-long breeding party, she had me keep track. Each man fucked her twice and she had a half a dozen orgasms each time. This is 60 orgasms in one night and I have never made her cum. We are raising all the kids as our own.

We hope that someday there will be breeding resorts where newlyweds can go for their honeymoon. Or better yet, engaged women are bred by big cocked men about a month before the wedding. Welcome to the new reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife

Loves big cocks. In college when I met her she was always on a quest. When a friend to,d her about a boyfriend who was huge Jenny had to seduce him. She caused many fights and breakups but I stayed with her and we eventually married. She's not a real slut but I do know she's fucked a number of guys with bid dicks. Most recent was guy on business trip. She tellls me about these trysts and sucks me off and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We only had 2 threesomes

... one with a woman and one with a man. They were around the time of our 20th wedding anniversary and it was sort of like a bucket list thing for us. I got to pick a woman, and I chose a busty woman since my wife is rather slim and I like contrast. My wife Sally went along with it because she said that meant she could pick a well hung guy for out next one because unfortunately I am not well endowed.

The 3-some with the woman went really well but I admit I was nervous about it because I'm rather self-conscious about my not quite 5" dick. My wife told me that after she went through our ad responses Sally said she picked out a guy who looked like a body builder and had said he had a big cock, about 7".

That made be feel a little better because while he was certainly bigger than me he wasn't outrageously so. That's what I thought at least. Vic was a nice enough guy, about 10 years younger than us, and his body certainly was buff, but his cock?

Vic's cock probably wasn't more than 7" erect, but it was the thickness that not only scared me but frightened Sally as well when we spoke afterwards. Sally couldn't get more than the bulbous plum head into her mouth, and the base of the shaft was thicker than my wrist. I know this because while I had made it clear I wanted no part of him, he did insist that I put his cock in Sally the first time, and it was like gripping a salami,

Add to that was the fact that Vic was like a machine who seemed insatiable. The man fucked Sally for what seemed like 3 hours straight cumming 4 times himself and when he was done my wife's already plump labia were beet red and swollen greatly. Sally laid there dazed when he went to the bathroom to shower, with her legs wide open and semen pouring out of her like lava.

I couldn't believe that I actually bent over her and licked her pussy lips, but sally cringed and asked me not to so I stopped. Anyway, that got that off our bucket list and since then we are happy with each other, with sally insisting that was enough huge cock for her, although replaying that night by talking about it always gets us hot and I admit seeing Sally impaled with that monster cock turned me on a lot.

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
Big cock

If you are going to let your wife have another cock think birth control,it doesn't matter whether it a gallon or just a teaspoon of cum its is just as effective, only needs one little tadpole.

all husbands who agree to let their wife stray deserve all they finally get, so can't then complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
d

My wife growing fantasy is fucking a big cock. where do I begin ,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

I'd of left her, no doubt about it. Don't need NO CHEATING SLUT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Annony!! Another asshole comment

Good story . pay no attention to the fool who reads all of these LW stories and then otea1 and bitches about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They love it, the hate is part of the turn on

I have come to the conclusion that all these hate commenters LOVE THIS STUFF and for them, saying how nasty it is is part of the turn on. Why else would they read all these stories over and over again and take the time to leave comments? If I don't like a story on here I don't even bother to rate it much less comment but these people spew (heh) tons of vitriol on stories that they despise.

Makes sense when you think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good. Better than others about this topic.

Pretty good job over all.

BigspurtBigspurtover 6 years ago
I'm on board with this

At my age, mid 60s I think I'm ok with this concept. My wife would never do this so I guess it's just a fantasy. My college girlfriend started fucking one of the bartenders in the restaurant where she worked but she just came back home, showered and climbed into bed. The only way that I knew she was doing it was checking her purse and finding her foam syringe that still had some foam in it and the little case for her diaphragm was empty.

I asked her to move out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing experience

I loved reading about you and your wife's experience. My wife was very experienced before we met. She has always loved cock and has always loved to fuck. She especially loved the lovers that had huge cocks. I loved as she described her experiences in bed and was extremely turned on by them. I told her I wanted her to do it again and tell me all about it. Better yet let me watch. We did both. She fucked other men and came home to tell me. The experience was much like yours. I cleaned and did what they did to her. Then one time I hid in the closet and watched...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
been there done that

It is amazing to see your wife of 7 years fuck another man (our friend) Jealously and excitement combined. I still question her about how it felt. bluejackie22 yahoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Being Cuckold husband can be VERY hot

I am a 60 something happily married man. We have been married for over 11 years.

She is 21 years younger than I. I have often played cuckold while she fucks young lovers. It is exciting and wonderful to watch her being pleasured by other men and a super turn for me. Our Sex life is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
its a blast

Got both ex wives and three girlfriends fucking other guys. Got to watch the wives and one of the GF. Even got one GF fucking her brothers and one fucking all her coworkers. Talked them into it, no force or threat or even booze. Once they had done it a couple of times they were into it. My younger brother had a hell of a 17th birthday and became a regular visitor. Worked out my fetish over almost 23 years. worsst thing happened was one time I got crabs and had to shave my body, but it was all good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
erotic, but....

Great story until it tipped over to her rejecting him and the whole pregnancy thing. I love eating come from my wife's pussy especially after she gets home from a night out. She literally explodes when she comes while I am going down on her and we have the wildest fuck after. BUT it never goes to destroying our relationship, the story didn't need that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Although the story was very erotic, I don't get a husband willingly wanting another man to fuck his wife, I always think he doesn't really love her by exposing her to STDs and risking her to violent sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THE best activity

Great story until the end - that was a stretch. Either way - had a similar experience with my still pretty hot wife of 30 years. After trying for years, she finally went for a 3 some on a resort vacation. Late 20's guy at pool bar - cute, built and could tell he was packing - got him to come to room to massage wife for me as my hands hurt. Finally got her to take her suit off so he could message her unencumbered. Upon straddling her legs, she could feel his swelling cock on her butt crack, and finally just had to "see it". That led to sucking it, then him fucking her for over an hour while I watched the show. He came in her several times and her intense orgasms soaked the entire bed! Best parts were me watching very closely as his giant mushroom head slowing parted her slimy pussy lips and entered her verrrrry slowly - her face was priceless too! When it was over, he left her with a huge amount of thick, gooey cum in her pussy that brought on surprise #2 for wife when I dove in and cleaned it all up, with a couple of face washing orgasms from her mixed in. Whatta night! We will do this again. Highly recommended for anyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AHHH Memories...

Reminds me so much of my first wife and the lifestyle we had in the 70's. Only difference was she wasn't fussy about size. Oh yeah, she loved the big ones but also did smaller ones too. Didn't matter to her much. A cock was a cock as long as it was hard. She often came home, 2 or 3 times a week, filled with cum. Sometimes bringing the sperm donor home with her to fuck. Sometimes I'd get to watch. She had a regular stable of guys she fucked on a regular basis, (about a dozen and did them all at least once a month) but she would come home with a strangers cum in her probably 8 or 10 times a month too. She was a nympho and needed cock.. A LOT of it.She sometimes got laid 2 or 3 times a day. Gangbangs, yeah. About once a month or so. Not because she couldn't get off. She could. A lot. She just loved cock and cum. Damn I miss her... Oh, and disease?? Well, we didn't worry too much about that in the 70's. Even if you did catch something, (which we never did) you just go get a shot and forget about it. Can't do that today. Oh the stories I could tell..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I ducked my aunt got her knocked up my uncle told to live with your nephew which she did she loved my cock because of the size I stretched her cunt and ass now we been together 4 yrs and the families are upset I ruined her marriage told my mom your got seduced by me but I told her she was fucking another guy her neighbor told mom fucked your sister bareback cum in her.i just looked at my mom and she looked at me so I pushed her on the couch pulled off her night gown and shoved my cock in her cunt she screamed that I was big fucked her hard and cum in her cunt she got pregnant or moved in with me and my aunt we even sleep in king size bed and all three us go down on each I fuck them both mix their cunt juices together then duck each other off too

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Loved It

Loved how the story developed and the interaction between Tracy and her husband. Of course, I especially loved the parts where he ate her cream pie. While I agree that a fresh cream pie is the best sometimes you have to settle for a used pie. Not all men would be accepting of the new addition on the way, but I think that they're love for each other will prevail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Like the story gets knocked up.i was 21 got 35 yr old knocked that was my aunt Rachel and I ruined her marriage.after her divorce she told me well since you ruined my marriage knocking me up I told her you and I moving in together plus we are getting married.when the family found out who the father everyone were mad especially my parents.told them Rachel and I are married now we end up having 3 kids together.we are still together enjoying each others company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pervert

Have always loved my girlfriend or wife being fucked by other men. Sluts are so hot and nasty, exciting as hell. The ultimate turn on is a Blackman with a huge cock becoming my friend and deciding he was going to fuck my wife whenever he wanted. She is so sweet and tried being polite as he hit on her but he ignored whatever she said and forced her. His cock was so big she was almost in shock as he showed her what a big cock could feel like making her cum several times before he did. Leaving her exhausted and stretched out on the bed oozing cum. Since then he’s had her several times and she cums every time. He is very rough with her but she’s never told me about it. So hot seeing how she loves rough nasty sex now, submissively sucking it for him. I let him do it till he broke her and turned her and she is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Z moją żoną

mamy piątkę czarnych dzieciaków do wychowania a zrobiła to z bezdomnymi imigrantami,czarnymi jak węgiel w przedziale 45/65 lat.Wracając z popołudniowej zmiany z pracy,zabrała bezdomnego oferując jemu ciepły posiłek.Po przyjściu do domu,przedstawiła nas po czym zaprowadziła do łazienki pod prysznic i pomogła jemu dokładnie się wykąpać.Po kolacji,zaproponowała nocleg na co skwapliwie przystał.Byłem trochę wkurzony bo miałem inne plany na wieczór ale cóż - stało się.Zapytała,czy już sie nie gniewam - odpowiedziałem,że może jeszcze da mu poruchać - spojrzała na mnie zaciekawiona - pozwalasz ?-zapytała - no to idź do niego,niech ma wspaniałą noc - no i poszła.Ruchał ja chyba cztery lub pięć razy za każdym razem lejąc swoje nasiona do macicy.Rano zjadł śniadanie i pożegnał się.Żona rzuciła mi się na szyję dziękując za wspaniałą noc.Po miesiącu powiedziała,że nie dostała okresu i okazało się,że po 9 miesiącach urodziła czarnego chłopca.Powtarzało się to co roku z czterema innymi migrantami i tym sposobem mamy czterech czarnych rozrabiaków i jedną śliczną dziewczynkę - najmłodszą.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for sharing your story. Was this true? I know it is possible because I am cursed/blessed to be flaccid endowed a LOT larger...both ways...than the biggest erection than the guy in your story. Take care. Ben

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
I DIDN'T EVEN VOTE

I'm fine with wife sharing.. I likewise have a small dick and have tried for years to get my wife to allow another guy to join us with a large dick..always get a NO... but hubby should be present for everything..this isn't a wife sharing its a one-half open marriage.. this stupid dumb ass husband is going to lose her if he doesn't put a stop to her fucking behind his back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I caught my wife cheating. I ordered the punk out he started to say something and I threaten to throw him out he left in a hurry. Then I asked what the H was that about am I not enough for her? You are plenty for me it's just all if this bbc talk she hears and wanted to try it once and only once. Well I looked to me that you messed up at 2 different things in one night. Your stud wasn't as big as me. He lied she said he said he had 10 inches. Wow what did you just measure me at 9.5 inches. Did you think a half an inche would be so great? The second thing you messed up was our marriage. I want you out before I get back with the children I turned to leave. When I returned she was gone. She left a note. Saying how sorry she was and hoped I could forgive her for her stupidity and that she only loved me but understood why I put her out. Love Stephanie hope you will call me please. We did get back after a lot of theropy and a lot of struggles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife got two large cocks in our marriage in one night. Yes the first and last. I divorced her as soon as I could. She tried to fight the divorce saying that I had agreed to go along with it. I repeated exactly what I had said and done and I did not agree to go along with her being with another man under any conditions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very hot and I currently watch my wife with well endowed men. What a turn on. New guy is getting a little riskier nad playing with her while Im in the bathroom. Very hot when she tells me later

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seen my wife with a few different men over the years we've been together, it started with a close friend of ours he'd been through a messy divorce. We'd been out and ended up back at ours Jeff ( not his real name ) was sitting with me drinking in our living room. My wife had gone upstairs to change after 10 to 15 minutes she came back down in her nightie and dressing gown. I knew she felt sorry for Jeff and she'd always had a soft spot for him, the three of us ended up in bed with my wife in the middle. Jeff had sex 3 times with my wife once protected and twice without a condom. We took turns with her during the night, it became a regular thing until Jeff met some one else.

Liked the story she's had a few big cocks over the years too, and enjoys playing with her toys.

pace_purrpace_purralmost 3 years ago

We started swinging in the 70’s but my wife never really took to it until we went to a party where there was one single guy he asked if she was interested in him. He looked better than the married guys there she said yes, turned out he had a nine inch cock, after that it was bye bye swinging hello well hung singles. I was fine with it as she was a better fuck than most of the swinging wives. Largest cock she ever took eleven and a half inches when I finally got sloppy seconds I hardly touched the sides😁

ronibarretronibarretalmost 3 years ago

Too bad she got pregnant

suckermansuckermanover 2 years ago

itt was great he has described al the best things about a wife getting fucked by a much bigger cock then her husband, and then the cream of the story she pregnant wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s not my thing, but if it were, no way the behind my back and out of my sight stuff would work. It would need to be where I could e a voyeur and she would need to be receptive to me having my at my preference right after and however. And one thing for sure, she would have to eat his cum off my dick as I went back and forth between mouth and cunt retrieving her treat for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed but wife needs to protect against pregnancy. Husband should be involved to the extent of fucking wife immediately after, eating boths cum and cleaning lovers cock. Eventually wife went thru “the change” and lost interest in sex (I thought). As a result, I’ve enjoyed sucking an occasional cock to completion for a number of years. Recently discovered wife has had a secret affair for several years with a family friend and a 9” dick. Wife loves to humiliate at every opportunity because of my “little” dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both of us enjoyed the story. We've been doing this for years. I love getting fucked by others while he watches or joins and he loves watching others fucking me, filling me full of cum, sliding into the slick cum filled looseness they've left behind, adding his own load before going down and devouring the combined creampie

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

A storyline where a husband permits his wife to fuck around with a guy with a bigger cock and she gets pregnant by him is just sick and perverted. This cuckold storyline is just ripe for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent and reminds me of some similarities to my own situation.

I’d only recently de-flowered my 17 year old girl friend and we planned on us marrying in a couple of years. My fiancé really loved sex and surprised me when she calmly told me she had a DATE that following night with a co worker! Strangely I was instantly aroused and gave both my approval and indeed encouragement.

Came the night and I was excited more than I’d ever been before. I watched for her return and pounced immediately on her the second the door opened. We tore each other’s clothes off and I experienced that unbeatable feeling of sloppy seconds!! I was hooked from then on and we continued to enjoy many, many similar events. That night was the best night of our lives and we’re still together after she’s experienced close on three figures of lovers and I’ve been privileged to love this hot and beautiful woman since.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I don't know where the "ownership" part was going, other than that the big cock and hub doing clean up was exciting and left me with a hard problem. Thanks ep703, your mind is as "dirty" as mine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looks like Ken put something in Tracy that stuck she is. Knocked up. Great story Rw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the story. He divorce his first wife for having sex with someone else but let Tracy do it. I am horny reading this. I would like a big black cock right now in my pussy, i am a black woman who wants a 9 inch cock.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userep703@ep703
1030 Followers
I enjoy writing. It is great to hear from people who enjoy my stories. Most of my stories are inspired by real events that I either observed, or was a part of. The rest are products of my very active imagination. I have been writing Cuckold stories lately because I enjoy t...