All Comments on 'Raped!...Converting Beth'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
God I wish I were Beth!

What an amazing, erotic story. I love making love to another woman and I am fascinated by the thought of being raped and kept as a man's sex slave. I would love to live out this story. -Dana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SAY IT ...SUPER GLUE.....GLUE MATTS ARMS TO HIS SIDE....GLUE HIS LEGS TOGETHER

GLUE HIS PENIS TO HIS BELLY OR THIGH...AND IF YOU'RE REALLY PISSED AT HIM FOR RAPING YOU SUPER GLUE HIS EYES. HE MIGHT THINK ABOUT IT..BEFORE HE RAPES THE NEXT GIRL...AND HE'LL MAKE SURE THERE'S NOT ANY SUPER GLUE AROUND

SUPER GLUE VARIOUS ITEMS TO HIS BODY...IE EYE GLASSES TO HIS EARS AND/OR FOREHEAD....ANUS ....PEE HOLE...ETC .

IF YOU SUPER GLUE HIS ASS ...HE'LL HAVE FUN GOING TO THE BATHROOM...

OH AND DON'T FORGET HIS LIPS....HE'LL HAVE A TOUGH TIME TALKING ...MAKING NOISES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful as always!

Just in future writings more force & violence before the victim crosses over to willing please.

GMX_The_ThinkerGMX_The_Thinkerover 10 years ago
Wishing the other chapters get re-added

Again, I love how you have the girls succumb to fucking and being impregnated. Your framing of these innocent and/or prudish girls being tricked, surprised, realizing things too late, and unable to keep themselves from letting their nature dictate their use and submission is so hot.

Your emphasis on the eventuality of it all - of being raped, enjoying it, aching for more, responding to it, being filled with cum until they're pregnant, and enjoying it happening to other girls... Mmmm.. It's one of my favorite things in all of erotica.

That your character is aware of that process and eager for it to happen to others turns up the heat even more, especially as she taunts, sympathizes with, and is aroused by the girls because of their innocence. Lines like "I felt a little sad for her, but I also knew that she'd soon come to love the feeling of Matt's loving cock plowing into her, filling her." illustrate that to great effect. Describing worry over what is happening to "poor Beth" and then leaving your character's enjoyment of the insemination unwritten (but assumed from the context) is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My favorite Erotic Writer

Its hard to pick a favorite from all the stories you have written. Reading them always makes me feel hot and squirmy even if I have already read them over and over again. Def your Raped series and your short stories are my favorite. I wish you would consider writing an erotica e-book, I would definately buy it, even though I can imagine getting turned on at a Doctors Office reading it while I wait. I love the way your words are like sex itself, the tempo so perfect that you just want to read more. I hope you write more stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Beth certainly did not deserve what happened

Yeah, Beth did not deserve what happened during her rape. I hope that she will prosecute Matt to the full extent of the law and take everything that he has. She may be able to recover from her rape but she clearly did not want it to happen. This is a fantasy and everyone consents to their rape as necessary. To each, their own. Maybe she will castrate him later. She may even take care of any baby that may come popping out. Matt certainly did not care for her after the rape as he left the room without any remorse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1782 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES