All Comments on 'A-Cup Angst Ch. 09'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 10 years ago

Fantastic. I have been looking forward to this installment for a month, and I'm glad to see I wasn't disappointed. Excellent bit of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very nice!

Like all the other parts, very nice!

Like them A LOT!

A bit on the dark side with all the killing.... There would have been other ways...

But overall very nice story!

Please keep the updates coming.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 10 years ago
Hope

Great chapter, loved it.

A while later, while I was trying to get to sleep after reading it, the story kept flashing through my mind, as good ones do, and I had a thought. A series of information you laid out in the story that if its laid out the way I thought it was, gave me hope.

Near the end of page three combined with the end of this chapter give me hope. Regardless of what happens, its still a really good story. Your next chapter is looked forward to. xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
worst ever

Man so all the heroes are Americans .. Villians non Caucasian and Scottish are inbred incest lovers... Really ?

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish samaras would just die so Jamie could go after the suit

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ReRead

In one of the previous chapters it said "A spell on a dead person with enough energy infused in it WILL BRING HIM OR HER BACK TOO LIFE"

Great story

sycksyckosycksyckoover 9 years agoAuthor
dead come to life?

When did I write that? No spell can bring a dead person back to life in my story. If a caster has a powerful will to finish something in life that they hadn't gotten around to before they died, then they can become a spirit that lingers near the world of the living and endlessly awaits for an opening to cross back over and finish the job.

Case in point, what happened to Caitlin Ford. Twice. Heh.

Seriously, anonymous, in which chapter did I write anything about necromancy?

mouseman3008mouseman3008over 9 years ago
Re: reread

That was for a near death experience when he was contemplating transferring magical power from Rose and Sandra to Sonya then nearly killing them (clinically dead). The casters would then heal them and release them from the slavery.

He can't do it though because of the emotions and intent he was feeling at the time they became slaves.

My question is why hasn't he drained any of the various evil casters to restore at least some magical ability to Helena. He has had ample opportunity to do so and could even fiddle with trying to make her a magical match to himself (al la him and Rose/Sandra or the twins together).

That would allow him to create even more stored spells as well as allow him to then fiddle with increasing the powers of Rose and Sandra (and allow them to store their own as well) once he has Helena to keep his rings powered.

He also hasn't really explored his ability to posses Rose and Sandra much. They know what he knows when he does but he doesn't know what they know. If he can make a mutual merge with Helena then he will know all she knows about magic (which is more than Rose and Sandra combined).

I am really hoping that Mara is a magical match to him as well. I keep hoping to see her join in the fun and be that perfect match but am dashed every time. It is becoming obvious that the great spirits want them closely tied together.

Oh well on to the next exciting part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

Seems the good character development is continuing. He's getting smarter, a lot darker too which isn't really good (IMO) but it's growth. And he hasn't crossed the line of sadistically harming innocents.

Interesting choice that the vampire menace is stopped from growing even further by the return of a defeated enemy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Torture???

I don't like him torturing. And it is wasteful, too. Both of Sven's power and his life force. Too many baddies killed without taking their power.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
1599 Followers
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES