All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 27'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
Thanks for continuing.

A fun read. Maybe too many characters for full enjoyment? Good anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Withdrawal abated.

Thanks for sharing, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

I like this story A LOT!

But start getting confused by that many characters...

But still a wonderful story!

Please go on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
losing interest

I agree with others . way too many characters . too much time being spent on the new characters . please go back to the main characters and stick with them .

garybluegarybluealmost 10 years ago
Skeptical?

From the comments of Prof Jingleheimerschmidt, I'm guessing you're not a fan of AGW, or the Mann's UEA-CRU Team. :)

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222almost 10 years ago
Still Loving It

I don't agree that you have too characters, or that you are spending too much time on them. I do like the realisation that has come over Suzanne about herself and Robbie. I am glad that you are continuing and Thank you for how quickly you were able to get this chapter out. Keep up with this wonderful story please.

Southerngentleman87Southerngentleman87almost 10 years ago
Wonderful

I love this story and am glad as are many that it continues. I do not find that you are using too many characters and suggest this to those that are, go back and re-read that older chapters. I did this to remember the current setting this time and it doesn't take away from the story. Remember that this story is suppose to have A LOT of girls getting it on and staying with Robbie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Omg!

"Wow. What a concept.", at that sentence I fell to the ground and was not able to stand up for several minutes due to some laughing issues.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikealmost 10 years ago
And the goodness just keeps coming

I really hate coming to the end of one of your stories, cause then I know I have to wait a month or so for the next one. Oh, well. Please keep up the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BS on all the too many characters. Write it how You want conanthe !

Every one of you reading with complaints of too many characters can Easily use your computers, you know the porn boxes in front of you, to build your own character lists. Most of you are fully capable of typing, as evidenced by your posts, and have access to a Very powerful note taking device right in front of you. If you don't remember a character, open up past chapters and do a Cntrl F to find their names in context of earlier posts. This is a long read people so put in some effort and your enjoyment will come.

Baudelaire50Baudelaire50almost 10 years ago
Dickens for Wankers!

Is anyone seriously complaining about too many characters in what has become a sprawling, picaresque novel? I love almost all the characters, and for most of them I can't wait to see how, where and why they reappear. I can only imagine how many people bang Arturia Colorado into submission. I don't really follow what Sarah Suskind has to do with the plot, and I think the author may have done the character a disservice by introducing her as a serious nursing student and then turning her into first, an obsessed bimbo with no ambitions of her own, and more recently, an Object Lesson. But hey, I'm willing to take the ride wherever it leads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Masterfull

I truly enjoy this series.

small wonder i had with this one, wasn't it specified in first chapter that he didn't pledged?

anyways, truly wonderfull to read.

conantheconanthealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Pledge

I think he said " I was invited to pledge most fraternities..........", not that he didn't pledge one. I can identify many of the actual frats he describes, but his frat, UDP is a hypothetical one. That tells me something.

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthalmost 10 years ago
5*

Another great one Conathe. Interesting "heteronormative tag" I don't think I've ever seen that one before.

NT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Get rid of irrelevent characters.

At times it seems that there is too much going on to follow. For example, I thought the relationship with Sarah ended, so why add all the stuff about her? And I don't understand the point of Suzanne's dominatrix meetings with random people. It doesn't seem relevant. I like the constant flow of new characters, but occasionally, you need to have some of the nonessential characters "exit stage left."

Otherwise, great story, and I look forward to new chapters.

superquad1968superquad1968almost 10 years ago
Lose something?

What happened to the int'l man of mystery storyline? Jettisoned?

wgterry73wgterry73almost 10 years ago
Love the series

Ty for writing this series! Waiting patiently for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cliff Notes

Please consider writing a brief (a relative term given the extensive source material) chapter guide, as well as a character guide. These could be done together, though personally I'd prefer 2 different documents.

The chapter guide would serve as a road map both for new readers and longtime followers like myself. With a story encompassing the globe at times, it'd be nice to have a reference for events so we could go back and enjoy refreshing ourselves when (like so often in this chapter) past escapades surface to impact the current plot.

To that same point, when talking about characters who may not have been brought up for a chapter or more, I would love an updated biography paragraph that generally describes the circumstances for their meeting/introduction, maybe the chapters that feature their story, and at least the main highlights of their impact on Robbie's adventures/growth

As always I am a big fan of your work and only offer these suggestions from a place of respect for the effort you've taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

It says its all:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i love it

Please add more. I'm really getting in to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Riveting

I have enjoyed this whole series. I can't wait to see how the many side stories turn out.

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago

This story has become very tiresome. I think I am now just waiting for Robbie to pop a blood vessel in his brain and die. Or better yet, become a retarded invalid for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best Story on literotica

Keep up the good work conanthe. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

As for new reader, you are entitled to your opinion. But going by all the positive feedback conanthe has received your all alone in your opinion.

Perhaps you might want to stop reading MOT if its so boring and try finding a story more to your taste. That's just my opinion of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great storytelling!

Conanthe,

Thank you for your imaginative story and all of your work. I sincerely look forward to each new chapter. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

Ugh, it's been over a month! Please, please post the next chapter soon!! I love this story, and have to continuously retread old chapters. Keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
when the nex chapter camming?

its one of the best, when the next chapter is camming?

asianToyasianToyover 9 years ago

This is really one of the best on the site and this story has inspired my own offerings here.

It is difficult to handle so many characters, for the reader and the author but I think you are doing well. Perhaps a pull back, a contemplative walk in the park where he reviews the 3 or 4 girls that become his core loves, makes sense. Otherwise we start wondering, 'who is this chick again?'

I liked the girl introduced in this chapter and would hate for you to waste all that character development and just move on. And please answer the question, 'why doesn't she want him long term?'

Thanks for the hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AWESOME STORIES

Just finished reading all the stories again I love them still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it, more please!!!!!

Damn just got done rereading ALL the chapters!! Please hurry with the next one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You cannot be stopping here!

This reads like a novel that could be turned into a screen play. This story must be carried on until Robbie is at least 80 years old. We must find out about the remaining years at ESU(University of Texas - Hook'm Horns). Where will he work and what will he be doing? Who will he marry and who will bear his children? Will he marry Lara or one of the twins? So many questions!

Now, let the story continue.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 9 years ago
Good but...

Though this was still a very well written chapter, I personally don't think it's as good as many of the previous chapters. In fact, I think you know that and that's why there haven't been any new chapters lately. You're trying to find your inspiration again, perhaps?

A break isn't a bad idea, how about a side story about our secret agent lady. Perhaps the story before and after she came into contact with Robbie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

this is the best, most enjoyable series on Literotica. Please dont stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please don't stop

Please don't stop this series. It's been forever since the last chapter. Don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can wait....

...you out, if your timeline and full time life-requirements require more attention.

I like how well polished these episodes are and can only believe that a good deal of the gap we perceive is spent cross checking plot lines, polishing and rewriting the episode to 'baby bear' standard - yup, that would be 'just right'.

Many do not realize the amount of work that goes into this caliber of writing. It is not a 'one and done' sort of thing! Thank you for holding yourself to the highest commercial standards for your writing. It shows a true passion and respect for your work and a healthy self respect and professional pride in your efforts.

Now, I'm hoping, as you begin to wrap things up and begin to drive this epic tale to its conclusion, that you'll not be perfunctory in tying up loose ends, maintain the same level of excellence in the telling and offer no 'cop out' transitory or exiting devices to foreshorten this chronicle. It truly has taken on a life of it's own and you may fear it will end up owning you....but you need not fear. I hope you will extend your outline to a clean conclusion, flesh it out, push it forward and let it all find it's way into your past like everything else has done in its proper time and by the same means. Then you can mourn it's completion, as we all do when our babies move on, take a respite from the pursuit to refresh yourself before pursuing the next thing and keep breathing....just.....keep....breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Hi, conanthe.

This is my favourite story on Literotica. It's got a good storyline and you've made the characters fun and likeable. Glad to see your starting to evolve Lara's character to more than just a fuck toy. Hopefully you plan to bring Suzanne to her senses and realise she needs to accept Robbie on his terms.

I was wondering if you plan on releasing another chapter before Christmas?. It's been awhile since you last posted and I really miss the adventures of Robbie and his girls. Any chance you could give us a update on any progress you've made on the next chapter?.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
5 months 15 days!!

This has now tied the previous drought at the end of last year that took such a toll on fans. Please come back!

Even if you are not posting anything new, grant us some measure of hope by making a note in you BIO section. Only 2 installments in the last year is less than survival rations for your addicted readers.

But honestly, thanks for all the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Truly enjoying the entirety of this story. Hoping to see the next chapter soon, though with the holidays here, I know it can be difficult. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Easily the best!

So polished it is better than many published works I've paid for.

Excellent characters, humor, plot line and even long term sub texts.

Thanks so much for your amazing story!

JRT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Easily the worst !!!

Garbage by an incompetent fool. Just 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Enjoyable!

I am disappointed that I only have one more chapter to read. I hope there are many more to come. You have done a great job in developing the characters and the story line is entertaining!

Keep up the great work!

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
Loving it, mostly

The sooner than Suzanne leaves the story the better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FYI

Generally great, though drawn out in parts.

Re: "Finally, when I ejaculate, you must find a way to suck me dry and swallow every drop, even while my cock is buried all the way down your throat, while still managing to breathe through your nose. .... I pushed in a little further and stopped, just holding still with about 1" of me in her throat. 

She gulped three quick breaths of air through her nostrils while I held still and I enjoyed the resulting motions of her lips and mouth around my cock, then her throat relaxed a little more when she realized she could handle it okay and still breathe."

Since this has been mentioned before I thought I should correct something that is a

minor point in the narrative, unless you are actually attempting it, but it is anatomically impossible to breathe through one's nose if something, whether a cock or a piece of food is stuffed into and sealing off one's throat until the foreign object is removed; hence the need for the Heimlich Manuever! Both the oral and nasal passages are confluent into the throat so blocking the throat, the only airway access to the lungs, prevents any breathing whatsoever.

notsooldpervertnotsooldpervertover 6 years ago
What do they add?

I'm a little confused on what you think the side characters add to the story. Sarah was a minor fling, and I can see including her story for the Thanksgiving trip, but why continue to follow her? She became a druggie, and a slut, but we don't need to follow it. She isn't involved with the main characters so let her go. Same with Dwight. It was fine when he was involved with our trio, but he's moved on and doesn't add anything to the story at this point.

I'm torn over Suzanne. Part of me wants to see her get her multiple penetration over with and decide she doesn't need it. Another part of me wants her to need it and Robbie drop her. I do think Lara and Nora are keepers, just not sure about Suzanne. I think Eldee agrees.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Ok so reading the comments below I don’t feel bad adding my comment as well. Politely though.

You need to start dropping characters. Sara needs to be booted. A good way to do that would be having Robbie see her at uni and notice her Susie call is fucked up and have Robbie use her to find tune his Susie blast and then cut her loose.

Your repeated sex scenes are repetitive. At times cut and paste. I think that you don’t need full bore details every time. Maybe one time focus the writing on oral and another fucking her. Just a possibility and it may seem weird when tried.

I’m dying to find out what happens to Elizabeth and maybe she uses him every now and again on missions. Who k own but that would keep her relevant and in the story.

All these girls. Girls girls girls. I think that Robbie should tell the core girls and that’s only Lara and Nora, that he wants them forever and doesn’t ever want to share them. Even Nora when she is away. These two then have to be happy with Robbie fucking girls till he’s done with that part of life. His dad sounds like a one woman guy after all. Suzanne is off the rails just like Melanie. She’s nowhere near as crazy but still off the rails and for the same reason.... sexual repression 100% reposed chick by her own admission after her almost dead ex boyfriend refuses to die. That family is drawn out and a candidate for early heart attacks and stroke. Their life is on hold and the world is passing them by. If that cunt wakes up what will Suzanne do? She will fall apart and have a breakdown, another victim in the wings. Anyway I think Suzanne should be excluded in all sex with Robbie Nora and Lara.

Suzanne tried to hide the Dwight affair and the first chat between Robbie and Suzanne was trust trust trust. Suzanne is no longer low risk high reward. So no sex.

Oh and skip many paragraphs after a just one sentence as it’s just a fluff paragraph.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous