All Comments on 'Lisa Ch. 08c: Evil'

by JadenL

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
k2themaxxk2themaxxalmost 10 years ago
What???!!!!????

Aghhhh!!! Seriously, the worst (and by that I mean best) cliffhangers. I am going to be waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter. I would never have seen this story going in this direction but it is phenomenal. Thank you.

SearchformeSearchformealmost 10 years ago

I'm dying of anticipation!!! Please post soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Agree with K2, this story really is phenomenal. Love the long chapters, can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NONONO!

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??? I CANT STAND IT. PLEASE, PLEASE POST CH9 SOON. THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD....

QNastyQNastyalmost 10 years ago
Damn it!

I hate how you leave us hanging like this!

I have to say this was a great chapter. I've been anxiously awaiting for this one. Then when I saw it was not 1 but 3 parts, I was giddy! There were so many good parts.. some almost made me cry they were so sweet!

I will say the title of this chapter was misleading. Seem like Evil is going to be in the next one! Thank you so much for being dedicated to this story with regular posting! I'm really really looking forward to the next one!!

bwthumperbwthumperalmost 10 years ago
hurry

I have been reading all of these stories, and i can say im really glad this one was short. The long ones make me want to skip some of the pages. I admit, I did that with the last one and had to reread some where they got married. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow....

Incredible, really. Your writing draws me in. I check every day to see if there is an update. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm so caught up in these characters that I find myself dreaming about them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent writing!

I'm engrossed. It's been fascinating to see the character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Paul is afraid of Jessica

Jessica's little family is growing every day. Jessica's little clan is still expecting one more member when he's released. Sean's clan may still grow by one if they are able to bring Beth back into the fold. Then theirs Tom and all the kids. Plus sooner or later Rick and Abel are going to go after stasis. Then just the way Jessica is has to scare Paul. When is the construction going to begin on new house? Especially since now Jessica wants to go after Darryll clan members that Earl sold off.

As with all chapters love it and love dedication to your fans 5 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Eral is in trouble!

Ok here is what I think is coming. Awesome story by the way. Earl is going temporarely capture jessica and mark then the men will catchtearl and company off guard and add a little to the pitv and fall down the cops on who ever survived

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Oh goodness please hurry with the next chapter I live and breathe this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hey guys literotica is pretty slow so if you google xnxx stories, go to group sex click on date and JadenL has the same user name, she has uploaded upto chapter 8g :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

On Xnxx its the same amount of story. They just have it broken up into more chapters. Lit can be slow but this is one of the fastest and longest word count of any writer on here. At least we know Jaden isnt having us wait 2 months fors barely 3 pages.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

bloody awesome story and i echo other comments ...... jaden s story telling prowess is amazing ... 21 pages on the last one absolutely brilliant and the depth of characters and story development is second to none xx keep it up i check every day xx

MaynessMaynessalmost 10 years ago

Dying to see what happens next, any chance of an update as to when you think the next chapter maybe posted? No rush!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Please

I love this story and love the character development. You are a talented writer. Had me engrossed from the beginning. I couldn't put it down. Hopefully there's more chapters coming soon cuz I'd love to see how this all ends :)

JadenLJadenLalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you! and next chapter info

Hi, thank you so much for your support! I truly appreciate your feedback, it is very gratifying.

I have been sick since the weekend so progress on Chapter 9 has slowed a little. My intention is to have it out by Sunday June 22nd or Monday June 23rd. I will post a comment here if there is any delay beyond that.

Thank you again.

Jaden

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Let us rejoice

Other writers: I just haven't been feeling the story, but I'll have something soon! Give me three weeks. Or four. Or five.

JadenL: I have been physically ill. Give me four days. *posts full novel in three days*

We bow down before you.

passion21passion21almost 10 years ago
Amazing

This story is beyond amazing. This is the one story on literotica that I have actually re-read (more than once even). I mean this is a story with everything you could possibly want in a fantasy (horror, action, love, lust, fun, domination), well, its got everything for me at least! I finally made an acount mostly just to let you know that the work you have been doing has been well appreciated. I LOVE THIS STORY. And unbeleivably, I'm reading this for free! Haha thank you so much for giving us this pleasure, be sure to keep it up! -P.S.- The sex is hot as fuck, the men are sexy as all get out, and these men have actually become my new fantasy men! Lol thanks JL :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Compelling

Wow. This story is well written and incredibly compelling. I started with chapter 6 and when I reached 8b I went back and read from the beginning. Was disappointed when it looked like chapter 8c only had 4 pages but now I see that the story is not over yet. I can't wait to read more - hopefully a lot more!!!!! Hope you are feeling better.CD48

JadenLJadenLalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Heads up

Hi everyone, thank you again for the incredibly positive and supportive feedback I truly appreciate it. I just wanted to let you know that there is a good possibility that I won't get chapter 9 out until next weekend (June 29th). I was sick last week and there is still a fair amount of work to do on it. Hopefully the wait will be worth it for you.

Have a great weekend and please keep in touch:)

Jaden

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Jaden

you are unlike other authors on here. You keep your followers updated. Speaking for myself I know the wait will be worth it. Your health is what is important. Take care of yourself then worry about writing. I am sure all of your other followers would agree with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Jaden, you are brilliant. I love you (and Scott.)

JadenLJadenLalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Status

Hi, thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately I have not yet completed chapter 9. Between work and family obligations it is going very slowly. I apologize and I am working diligently on it. I'm afraid to promise a date, given that summer is now upon us. That is another source of distraction :) So please know that I am working hard at it and I hope to have it out as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anticipation kills!

Hey love your writing! I finished two weeks ago and love that you keep us updated! I was looking forward to seeing the story today and understand the busy life I have school, work, and family I could not imagine writing and keeping up with it! You are amazing and even though I am disappointed to not have ch 9 yet I do love that you posted to say why and let us know you haven't given up! Thanks and keep at it I wish you the best with everything and will continue to check here devotedly for updates!

MaynessMaynessalmost 10 years ago

Thank you for the update. It will be something to look forward to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
looks at you sadly

are you ever ever gonna get us next installment ...pleaseeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Soooo good

You wove together a story with characters that cannot be forgotten. We want the rest. Enjoy your summer but don't forget us, waiting with breathless anticipation for the next chapter.

stormywaterstormywateralmost 10 years ago
Phew!

One of the best stories I have read in years. Thank you so much. I love the way the characters grow, their interactions with each other evolving as the story goes on, great stuff.

Have a good summer. Look forward to chapter 9.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
...anticipation

...we are dying here waiting for the next chapter. But really, this book could be the next 50 Shades, there is so much more to the characters than just the sex. JadenL, please say you've got something for us soon!

JadenLJadenLalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement and all of your support.

I am working on chapter 9 whenever I have a spare moment and I hope to have it out before August for sure. Aiming for sooner if I can.

Thank you again and I hope you all have a terrific summer too!

mell91mell91almost 10 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for another update. I'm still checking everyday for the new chapters and I can't wait to see how it progresses.

mydarknessmydarknessalmost 10 years ago
do you still think...

Any idea if the next chapter will be out before August?

passion21passion21almost 10 years ago
Are you done yettt?

No pressure, I love you, you're awesome but can you possibly give us another update? But hey, the longer you take on it, the better it is (including the length of the stories). But dont take too long! Lol we're all waiting :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Your story has me hooked. Looking forward to Ch 9. I check for it every day.

JadenLJadenLover 9 years agoAuthor
Update

Hi everyone, thank you so much for the very supportive comments and for checking in on the status of chapter 9. Unfortunately it is taking me longer to complete than I had hoped. And with family coming into town for the next three weeks I'm not sure how much I will get done. I hate keeping you waiting but I think it will be worth it in the end. I don't want to rush it and sacrifice the quality. So please rest assured that I am working on the story every chance that I get and as soon as I'm done I will post it. I'm thinking probably the last week of August or first week of September. I really do love the fact that you are enjoying the story. Enjoy our summer and stay tuned!

getthebookgetthebookover 9 years ago
thankkkkk youuuuuuu

I appreciate the update. Of course would love to read it sooner but completely understand. When I was younger I always thought that it was thanksgiving til new years that was insane and over committed and extremely over worked. Now that I am older I realize that the summer is the worst for time constraints! Way more "things" and last minute "sounds like a great idea let's go" activities. Don't stress and enjoy yourself we'll be for your story. Trust in that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so anxious!

Hey! I know you are very busy and love that you spend time with family I just wanted to give you encouragement that I am still checking ever day! I love your writting and can't wait for the next chapter I know it will be amazing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
can't wait!

looking daily for the next instalment :)

JadenLJadenLover 9 years agoAuthor
Update on my progress

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a terrific summer!

I wanted to let you all know that I put a final push on the next chapter this week and things were going well. But my final review of the story had me changing my mind about some of the story line.

Unfortunately, I will not have time to complete my changes and edits tonight and I return to work tomorrow. My plan is to work on it during the evenings this week and hopefully post on the weekend.

I am sorry about the delay. Hopefully it will all be worth it (at least that's what I keep telling myself:))

Please rest assured that I have not stopped writing.

Thank you so much for your continued support, I truly appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so excited!

Thanks for the update and sticking with it! Hope to be able to read this weekend I can't wait!

FindmywayFindmywayover 9 years ago
Thank you

thanks for the update! Looking forward to curling up on the sofa and reading the next instillment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you

Thank you so much for the update- I can't wait to continue the story!

getthebookgetthebookover 9 years ago
thankkkkk youuuuuuu

It's wonderful to hear that the next chapter is coming. And I cannot express enough how grateful I am, and other readers are, that you have taken the time to consider us by giving us an update. That means the world to me and any of your followers. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
when??

Oooh when? Pleaseeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dying of Anticipation

I hate to be that irritating one, but the weekend has come and gone and I am dying of anticipation! I literally refresh the page every few hours in the hopes of an update. I swear that I have never been this antsy over a series before, what have you done to me?! *gets on hands and knees* Chapter 9 soon, please? *bats lashes*

Seriously though, this series is gold. Please never stop writing, you have such a gift!

k2themaxxk2themaxxover 9 years ago
On the edge of my seat

Jaden-

I just wanted to tell you that I completely agree with the other commenters. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. I check every single day (multiple times a day) to see if there is a new comment or, fingers crossed, a new chapter. I will wait forever if I have to, but the sooner the better is all I can say. I have never been so attached to a story in my life. You are a genius. Eagerly awaiting news of chapter 9

JadenLJadenLover 9 years agoAuthor
Update

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry about the delay.

I'm really struggling with this chapter.

I didn't like how it was written but in the process of fixing it I ended up in a rewrite (of it and the following chapters).

I haven't given up at all and as eager as some of you are to read it (which I truly appreciate) I am eager to finish it.

I'm at the point where I need quality time to work on it and unfortunately that's hard to come by. And I have to admit that I'm suffering a little from writer's block.

I'm afraid to offer an estimated completion date for fear of disappointing you further.

My goal is to complete and post it by the end of the month.

I truly apologize and am very grateful for all of your feedback, dedication and support.

getthebookgetthebookover 9 years ago
thankkkkk youuuuuuu again!

Sorry to hear of the rough and tough going for this chapter as the others seemed to flow from you. We will be waiting either way. Yes alone uninterrupted time is a much needed device to produce a finished product. But if you are stumbling with the horrific disease know as writer's block all of the alone time you receive will not help. I am sure you are old enough to have your own technics. Usually writing something else completely different does it for me. Perhaps a beta reader or two or an editor might help lead to a different place in a scene where your creativity can begin to flow again.

Remember you have already completed 8 multi-chapters. They were well received and scored highly (ch 1 would have been higher if not put in BDSM). Not many people can say that they accomplished that here or in the real world. Please know your worth and realize that you've got this, you've been doing this and will continue to do this. Deep breath!!! Good luck! I'll be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sheepish Face and Bambi Eyes

So it's almost the end of the month... another update, maybe, please?

I really hope that your writer's block has dissipated because I'm suffering from major withdrawal symptoms. D: All good thoughts coming your way, I hope everything can come together soon!

JadenLJadenLover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapters 9a and 9b submitted

Hi everyone,

I have submitted chapters 9a and 9b. They should be posted shortly.

I guess I just needed some time away from the chapter because while I did add some new content, I ended up reverting to the original direction I had the chapter going in.

I hope it was worth the wait for you and thank you again for your support and your patience!

Love you all, Jaden

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
can't wait!

I've re-read your story 4 times, and I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*Heavy Breathing*

Omg I love you so much right now.

k2themaxxk2themaxxover 9 years ago
Thank Heavens

I am so ridiculously excited right now. I can hardly believe it. Have checked every day for updates, new comments, or a new chapter. Literally every day. Will probably check ten times a day until it's actually posted. Thank you times a million.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have butterflies!

I am so ecstatic about the new chapter! Have checked every day and now I'm refreshing the page waiting for it to post! How long on an estimate does it normally take?

Thank you so much for sticking with your work and pushing through for us! I love your story and am so appreciative that you keep us updated. Thanks again and if I don't die from excitement when I see chapter 9 I will be sure to share how much I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous