All Comments on 'Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 07'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You rock.

As always you deliver quality material. It's erotic, sex filled and still has a plot that moves. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I got wet when i saw there was a new chapter! !!

I couldn't believe my favorite series was finally added to!!

and wow what a chapter. .. both sexy and romantic which on this site is rare to find!

please don't take two years to give us the obvious chapter 8! !

wibitriwibitrialmost 10 years ago

"opening chapters," Indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice update

Good to see this story updated. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gam of Seats

silkstockingslover, your writing is fantastic.

I have read probably all your posted work, but this latest chapter of my favorite series has me worried. Although characters evolve over a period of time, they now seem to be changing at a rapid pace and acting out of character.

Jenny is jumping, depending on the situation from sub to dom, and back. I am having a hard time understanding all the drama that is popping up. Plus she is lying to Karen her Mistress.

A friend of mine once told me that the Sub/dom relationship is built on trust and respect. Now after two hot dates with Ashley, Jenny is all about keeping secrets from Karen, and lying to her. A friend who has treated her with nothing but respect and encouragement from the start, (Although with a very kinky side, but still she respects Jenny.)

This new character Ashley has stated that she doesn’t want to be Jenny’s mistress, but she is doming the fuck out of her. Plus, after two hot dates, is all.. “I am going to fuck these bitches up!” People don’t just switch like that; I don’t care how hot the sex is. Also, why is she all up in Karen’s face? Karen was the one that was like heck yea! Go for team Ashley and Jenny! But she is all upset over Karen having fun with her girlfriend, but is all hot and wet about Gov. Green and Mistress Megan doming the fuck out of Jenny and maybe her.

And then we have the set up for a Karen / Ashley battle where it seams like, in your other writings you mean to switch Karen to a sub, all because someone threatens her, or maybe uses harsh words at her.

As full discloser, in your last story’s comment section, I did write in that I thought Karen should end up under a table with Jenny. But I was wrong. I have since gone back over your stories and come to the conclusion that Karen, is through and through a dom. She only has a mistress because she wants one. People Like Karen, Mistress Megan, and Gov. Green, only take on a mistresses because they respect the person, not that they feel intimidated or blackmailed in any way.

Shit, she is the head cheerleader, I can’t even imagine how hard that is to get. With her pre-establish personality from your earlier work. If Ashley were to try some bullshit, Karen would probably be like.. “Ok, post the photos of me on the internet, who hasn’t been posted to the Internet having sex by now? Big deal.” Or, “Ok jenny, I have always set out the ground rules, and respected you and Mistress Megan’s rules for you being my sub. But you’re lying to me and keeping secrets, whatever, goodbye.” (Yes I know you have alluded to Karen and Sabrina in some of your other stories.)

But I am afraid you going to turn this into a Game of Thrones type of story where everyone is doming the heck out of everyone. Ashley needs to be put in her place; Jenny needs to be confronted about her dishonesty. Miss Morgan needs it bad from Karen, and Mistress Megan needs to set down the rules. Also, however this all plays out, Sabrina, she needs to get glory fucked in all her holes by the girls and collared. Turning up the bdsm kink factor to 11, is always a good time. I am sure Mistress Megan, Gov. Green and Karen could come up with all sorts of fun ways to play with the girls.

But like I said, your writing is fantastic, and I don’t have the talent or balls to write the way you do, so please don’t take offence to my comments. øøøø

BladenessBladenessalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Just started this series with this chapter. This is pretty amazing! I am going to love the Ashley vs Karen rivalry. It is very hot. The story is shaping up to be another "Catching Mommy" scenario which I am definitely not complaining about. Great job on the dialogue and interesting plotline. I can't wait to find out what you have in store and hope you keep the power struggles close and interesting.

To some comments above that mention inconsistencies in the characters, I find it acceptable if a backburner story evolves and changes with the author over time. I think writing whatever feels good is more important than being super faithful to old ideas. Even the best authors have to retcon things from time to time to keep the story interesting and not a pain to write. I personally feel characters that change a lot just add more depth to the characters rather than a flaw in the author's writing style. To each their own though and thanks again for writing!

Vlad2010Vlad2010almost 10 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for adding a chapter to one of my favorite stories! As usual with your writing its a great story and well written. Eagerly looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I suppose it's fitting...

.. in an epic series of stories, you'd have me begging for more. The action is hot and the story has more turns than back mountain road. Please... PLEASE keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hi

Its odd that almost all bi-women are crazy over and prefer men, and every single woman on erotica in the lesbian section hates men. But pretty silklover has a man, but only wants women to contact her in her biography. All dykes take notice.

NaughtyBaby25NaughtyBaby25almost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

As you know I love this series to death. Ashley's fun but OMG do I melt whenever Karen comes in, she's the best! I'd love it if you continued it but this was such a nice ending I'm totally fine otherwise.

read312read312almost 10 years ago
I agree

With Naughty Baby.

Please.....

more.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved this!

But I wanted to read about what happens at the governor's house.

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989almost 10 years ago
It was fantastic

Another great chapter to an amazing story line. I can't wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

Hope to see what happens with the Governor's party .

Lennie2Lennie2almost 10 years ago
Amazing

Another great chapter to by far your best series. I love the relationship you built with Ashley and Jenny. Plz plz plz let them win over Karen. I can't wait to read about the governors party. Plz. Hurry with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
won't be reading

Any more. I'm sick to death of reading about submissive females who "have no choice." Misogynist and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jenny go to prom with Ashley where they all end up at Le Château Club

I would love to read more about how Jenny and Ashley's relationship grows and the new adventures they have together!!

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4ualmost 10 years ago
Very entertaining - Please write more

I enjoy reading about all of your characters, even the ones I "hate". An interesting twist on the "mean girls" theme. Thanks!

goamz86goamz86almost 10 years ago
Love it

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep Going!!!!!!!!!!!

This is addicting so please KEEP GOING!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!

Thaiguy1Thaiguy1almost 10 years ago
you can not stop now

You have way tooo much ro finish lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Minor corrections

Hey, I just wanted to say that I love your stories, and this one was no different. I even re-read the entire story.That's possibly the reason that I noticed two continuity errors.

First, Jenny told Miss Morgan that she never used a double-sided dildo (ch.4 pg.2) before but she seems to have done so with Gov. Greene in the flashback. Nothing saying she couldn't be hiding the truth to make Miss Morgan more comfortable, but I just wanted to point it out.

Secondly, Jenny's mom tries to comfort Karen (not knowing what Karen was planning to seduce her) by telling her that it was 2011 and that lesbians weren't a bad thing (Ch.5 pg.2). The next day (Ch.7 Pg.2), Jenny tells the gossiping girls that it's 2014 after her and her kiss with Ashley.

Those aside, I do like how Jenny is being supported and supportive of others around her. I kinda hope Karen backs down from her bitchy power trip, and becomes the supporting Domme that she started as. I remember that Megan had said that her night with Ashley and Karen was suppose to teach Karen how to be a good Mistress to her subs (at least until she was caught disobeying). Maybe it's time Karen gets her ego checked by the Head Mistress and is taught the proper path?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow just wow

I gotta say this is one of my favorite stories series on the site! Please give us another chapter when you have the time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!

Please please please continue!!!!!! This is my favorite story and I can't wait to see where it goes!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WE ARE ADDICTED TO YOU AND YOUR WORK

I love this story! Dont stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i need more

this series is awesome, pls continue it asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It gettin hot in here...

This story makes me horny and i dont know why. Its fucking hot. Please please please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to read what happens next and if Ashley and Jenny can get back at Karen with the help of Mistress Megan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mind blowing story

WOW!!!!!!!!! Is all I can say. Fantastic chapter.

BoppelBoppelover 9 years ago
Awesome story

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More please I need to know what happens at the goveners house

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best story ever!

I love the story. I really want it to continue though. I want to know how they deal with karen and what happens with mistress megan .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHAT DA FUCK

Whereeee/WHEN is the next chapter going to be here!?!?!?

nyghtenglenyghtengleover 9 years ago
can't wait

Please, please more. This has been by far the best I have read. So want to see what they do to Karen, what happens at govern place. Please give us more

AurimazAurimazover 9 years ago
***

I still have big hopes for this story. On a previous chapter it was only one "villain" to deal with (Sabrina), so you could write the perfect ending. But now it's two of them? Karen was a prototype of a good master, now you turned her into bad master, who (again) blackmails her subs in to dark type of submission. And subs, as the creations of your mind, still can't fight back blackmailing (which is surprisingly easy, once you know how).

I'd say, you jumped your old wagon and made a little mess. On my opinion, you should keep good characters for a "big battle" as they are. Perhaps make them a little more appealing. But this is just my opinion. As a rule, readers and writer comprehends the same work and it's characters entirely differently.

Okay, let's say story is still good - Jenny still has her love (just in this situation love doesn't look so strong like before - it's strength was ruined by Jenny's weakness against her ex-mistress). Nevertheless, it's still the best piece of yours, where reader can feel actual love besides all "usual" kinks. Let's hope for the best.

Jimbabwe88Jimbabwe88over 9 years ago
GAH!

I need more! I love Jenny's and Ashley's relationship! I hope they wind up together in the end. I hope Megan sees this and allows Jenny to leave her submission and then I hope she crushes Karen! Though, I know Jenny enjoys being submissive so perhaps she can come to some sort of agreement with Ashley in which she only subs for ladies they BOTH can trust such as Mistress Megan and Governor Green. As always, I look forward to more! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuuuuuuuck

Im soo turned on by this story. You really need to keep it going!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is officially my favourite series of yours.

Oh please write more. This series is fantastic and some of your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bedding the babysitter

awesome can not wait to see 8 and the rest...sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 8!!

All I have to say is: Where's part bloody 8!!!!!

I must know how this ends!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 8

Where is part 8. You always know how to make your readers curious. Please continue and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

hope there will be a part 8and maybe a 9&10.wold like to karen get her butt kicked. also have to know what happens at the governors party. hope to see next part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I need a part 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

are you still going to have the mom and daughter have incest ? i hope so , and they 100% have to go to prom togther and go back to the club , bringing all the girls at prom with them and making them all turn lesbian at the club

pjw7326pjw7326over 9 years ago
questions ?

I do not like how Ashley is trying to stop Karen domme over Jenny , Ashley has to except Jenny has Karen as a Mistress and either join her as an equal sub with Jenny or NOT be her girlfriend . Doesn't Jenny technically have 4 dommes , Megan , Karen , Miss Morgan ( during their sex ) and her salon Boss who see licked to get the job with ? I also dont like that Megan took Mrs wyatt, jennys mom off her , Mrs wyatt wanted to be karens sub and should be given back AND jenny and her mom should be forced into incest , and eventually enjoy it with Jenny being domme to her mom , also all the POMPOM girls should be made lesbian subs to the cheerleaders , and Jennys 2 friends from before her change should be karens subs as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Where pt 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need more...

Please continue this story line...it is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please!

I love this series so much, as well as your other series. Maybe in the next chapter Ashley and Jenny can seduce Ashley's parents?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best

Reading this makes my clit uhh you get it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

love where all the characters are going. want to read more!

gcg41gcg41about 9 years ago
VERY HOT

I ENJOYED READING THIS STORY. IT WAS VERY WELL DONE.

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallabout 9 years ago
Great story

I love the story and can't wai for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I would to see the get back at Karen I say Jen has taken enough from her

CAWJRCAWJRabout 9 years ago
Bedding the babysitter

OMG what a wonderful story of submission and lesbian love. The writer really puts you right there. An excellent writer. I really hated to see this story come to an end.

zephiliazephiliaabout 9 years ago
Great Story

This series is easily one of my favorites. The writing is fantastic as it draws you in and hold you to read the entire series. For those who have only read chapter 7 or only a few other chapters, I suggest reading the rest. You cannot get the full effect of what is happening without reading from chapter one. There are a few mistakes in the series but the writing in itself is well worth the read. This author has serious talent and has a lot of awesome stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AWESOME STORY

JimbabweK88JimbabweK88about 9 years ago
Please, don't let this be the end!

Please, continue this story. Of all your stories, this is my absolute favorite! Please, please continue it. :-)

vlavallevlavalleabout 9 years ago
Bedding the Babysitter

This is either your best lesbian work or one of the best! Can't you continue it?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
continue

what a good story this series is carry on with it please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Told you

I told you Karen is out of control. Sandra has been dealt with. Mistress Megan is obviously well aquainted with Governor Green and I think that relationship is the answer to Karen. You need to finish this. You think you have ended this story, but you need to deal with some situations to wrap it up for your readers. What happens with Karen? What happens with Jenny's mother, does she simply go on with Mistress Megan who conveniently lives next door? Or does she venture out sexually, maybe to LeChateau? How does Mistress Megan help Jenny get Karen's cummupance? Does Mistress Megan release Jenny as her slave to be absolutely and completely with Ashley, with no other committments?Part of the point of this site is so that people can post their stories, but it is also about the reader and we (the readers) need resolution on these points. Others have asked you to continue it, I just wanted to give you some of the reasons that you need to also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

would really want to know how they faced all obstacles together

dipwad1963dipwad1963almost 9 years ago
please continue

Hot story line, feels like it is only the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please Finish

I agree with the comment from 6/3/15, we really need to know how everything comes together and closes the story! It has been truly a fantastic story so far, please don't let it end unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yup...

...what Told You said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best freaking story on here!!!!

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 around 8:20 marks the day and time that I officially finish this story. And I must say. OH.. my.. God.. This story is literally the best story I've ever read on here. (And I have read quite alot xD) There came many points in time where I've became so overwhelmed with extreme sexual frustration, that I had no choice but to play with myself. God I wanted to be Jenny Sooooo bad when it came to fucking (please excuse my cursing)Ashley, Miss Morgan and Mistress Megan. I wish I was her baby sitter soooo baddddd. Oh, and lets not forget the Very sexy Governor Green. Damn. Shit got me so wet. This story had me on the edge of my seat thflthroughout the whole story. Please please pleaseeeeeeeee continue it. Pleaseeee the story is soooooo good. Please. Don't leave us hanging. Xoxo xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this is awesome I want more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please finish this story!!

I have avidly enjoyed reading and re reading this story several times and would very much like to see what happens next especially between jenny and mistress megan I love the dynamic between them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just omg

This is the BEST story on the site :) you totally earned your rank as the top author of this site silkstockinglover

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
😍😍

Please. More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I want to see Karen get her just desserts. Slaves deserve better treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please keep going I need to know what's going to happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I do so hope that another chapter is underway, you are truly gifted

More please

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thank u all for your patience... as this is a hard series to write.

Part 8 is finally done and should be released December 29-31st.

I hope it was worth the wait....

Cuillin60Cuillin60almost 5 years ago
Ecxellent

Story just gets better & better

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 4 years ago
Again and again

I’ve read all of this and all of the other chapters again and again I love them so much

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

I just need to get to the next chapter. No time fir comment

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

So delicious. Can’t wait for the next installment. If I were a woman, I would be wet between my legs right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I so love this series keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That took a really dark turn with Karen for no apparent reason. Pretty unsettling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You are a story teller of high order. I am a straight man but could have learned much from your stories in younger years which would have improved me. Thank you but perhaps I should say you are a novelist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50713 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...