All Comments on 'The Barmaid and The Teacher'

by queenofthedamned19

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hey

queenofthedamned in her biography says that she is attached, then her biography says she is looking for men, just like a woman, she cant make up her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

'"Yes baby take all that cum!" he growled "YOU'RE MINE!" I moaned at that. His possessiveness made my heart clench.' I wish more stories did this. This is what i look for. Love the story hoping for part two!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More...

Really must have parts 2, 3, 4...make more babies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bad grammar - typical american

"I could care less" should have been "I couldn't have cared less"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
American?

For the comment below, I don't understand how being american has anything to do with bad grammer. You can go anywhere and I promise you there's bad grammer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bravo

I had no real critiques. Hot story. In future stories, foreshadowing and character development can be very exciting. There were a lot of indicators you were thinking of the conflicts between teacher and student attraction when you wrote this, but neither the teacher note the student had any real struggle in pushing past those. I didn't see it as bad writing, just that more came before this. And that more would make this hotter. I say this only as an example.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Wow

Please tell me there will be a part two. Loved this s tory it was very well detailed. Makes for a hot time for the one reading the story. very good

Hayla86Hayla86over 9 years ago

It started promising but all that exaggerating while describing the characters, the aggressiveness bordering on rape really put me off....I hope that ur next/future stories r more realistic and less aggressive.

So keep on writing but find some balance or move it to another category. -.-'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hello

that made me really horny as Alexia is my name

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2

Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brillant

It's a very good piece of work, i would have liked the last bit to be a bit longer but nonetheless i hope u post a part 2 or more works like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why..

Haven’t you written The Barmaid and The Teacher 02 yet? 💔 me babe.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

How does it work out? The teach and his preggars student?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqueenofthedamned19@queenofthedamned19
67 Followers
Young adult that enjoys non-human fiction/ erotica. Writing is my escape. All feedback is welcome, and will be responded to.