All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 13'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

great cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I've been waiting for so long for this story to update, so glad that you have updated it. Keep it up.

JonodemboJonodemboalmost 10 years ago
Worth the wait

Great to see your still making it. I give up on most after such a long gap and am delighted to see your still going.

Thanks you very much for the new chapter.

Jonodembo

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 10 years ago
Woot woot

Love that your back hopefully a bit quicker on the next one great story

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Some clarifications

Awesome! Glad to see it is up so quickly. I just wanted to take this moment for thanks and also cover a few things, so forgive me if this comment may be a bit long. First off, thank you everyone again for your patience. From losing a job, learning a new one, stress of finishing college with demanding advanced courses, and so on... It has been a rough year and a half! It amazed me how much time flew by before I knew it.

Over this period there were a few questions or comments I feel still need to be addressed. Most related, since it is in this chapter, is how a person kept expressing frustration through the series about the rape scenes. I want to make it clear that this is a work of fantasy. Rape in real life is wrong, period. There is never any justification for it and I emphatically condemn it. However, this is going to be what the antagonists do in stories of erotic nature such as this. Please don't start a flame war in the comments. Just want to keep this topic short and to the point.

Another person commented about last chapter with Kali and Evelyn joining Blaze's 'pride' of lycans. They were confused since it had been mentioned other lycans having monogamous relationships. Lycans are a mixture of both beast and human. Their society is the same in this way, in which they are flexible in some normally rigid societal views. They can marry and be faithful to one. Or they can have their own pride of several females. Both scenarios are acceptable to lycan society. It is important to note that the animal natures influence this. A lionman is more likely to have a pride whereas a gatorman is more likely to have just one mate. Blaze is a human, but since Nadine, Kali, and Evelyn are all part of the feline species, they are receptive and happy to become part of a pride by nature. Clear as mud? Good! ^_^

Others have expressed confusion or sarcasm when they see Blaze and Kendra express love for each other. How can Blaze love Kendra when he is having sex with many other females? Three explanations for this. One, it is a harem style story so that is how it goes. Two, if it was all Blaze and Kendra all the time I imagine some might grow bored with the sex scenes. I figured a little variety will keep it interesting and spicy for the erotic scenes. Three, this is how Blaze sees the world. This may take some explaining. Remember that Blaze was bullied a lot growing up. He did not have many, if any, friends. So friends are very dear to him. If that means these women also want to be intimate with him, he sees this as a further deepening bond in their friendship. But as you can see in this chapter with his desperation and rage, Kendra will always come first in his heart as he truly loves her.

As for Chapter 14, I do not expect it to be nearly as long both in time it takes to finish and as well as its actual length. It was hard to find a middle point to cut off as I knew you would all want to see if Blaze could rescue Kendra. Leaving that unresolved would have been unacceptable. This means 14 will likely be shorter as a result. I hope that clarifies a few issues. If there are any more questions, I will try to answer them without giving spoilers away. But please feel free to leave them in comments or emails sent my way. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!

How could you kill Tyra??? She was awesome! Please keep writing. 5/5

wolfheart78wolfheart78almost 10 years ago
Great chapter

i hope the next chapter comes soon im on the edge of my seat reading this LOL waiting for this one was worth it

txhaymantxhaymanalmost 10 years ago

After a year and a half and 5 complete rereads of the previous chapters I am extatic over the new one. Excellent chapter! I am on the edge of my seat for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ok

I don't think this chapter was one of your best as there were many grammatical errors.

23silver23silveralmost 10 years ago
Bravo!

You have no idea how ecstatic I was when this popped up today...

I have waited 629 days for this to arrive (yes I counted XD) and I have not been disappointed, an elegant weave of a tale that carries all the characters, thoroughly enjoyed it, but then again ye may have been able to tell that from the way that I am phrasing this XD.

Anonymous 2 I am not sure if he killed off Tyra, its not stated and hope is implied so \o/ hopeful here as well.

If needed I would wait a year again, hope t doesnt come to that though XD

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 10 years ago

I read and than reread this chapter before making my comments because I wanted to fully digest everything that happened. That said, I loved it! Aurora and Lexiss turning good is amazing! I did not expect the Aurora turn, but the back story and how you had Nadine set it up worked really well. You teased the Lexiss turn earlier and I am glad you pulled the trigger. I surprisingly also like the Tyra dead tease. I don't believe she is dead or permanently dead ( your sword reveal and necklace defense seems to imply there is a way to bring her back) so I look forward to the image of her one day guarding over Blaze's (and one or two of her?) kids.

Since I know you read these comments I would suggest you don't kill Kaos, but instead spare her by having her make Blaze (and his friends) immortal to eliminate the him being human and dying before all his women issue.

Keep up the great work. I will impatiently waiting patiently because I want you ton continue to put forth your best effort. I look forward to the conclusion and epilogue!

funfunfun73funfunfun73almost 10 years ago
Bravo!!!

Very happy to see the return of both you and this story! Its one of my all time favorites, including both "amateur"and "professionally" written stories. I definitely enjoyed that you gave us more insight into Kendra's background at the beginning of the story. Eagerly awaiting your next post!

sftspokenloudlyherdsftspokenloudlyherdalmost 10 years ago
welcome back!

YAY!!!!!!! I have been eagerly waiting for this, an awesome addition to your already awe inspiring tale. Keep it up my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HE'S BACK!

EVERYONE DO THE WAVE!

cittrancittranalmost 10 years ago
*ahem*

BOO-FUCKIN'-YAH!

drmrbludrmrblualmost 10 years ago
delayed, well worth the wait

Thank you for continuing this amazing story. My patience finally paid off. Once started, there is no way to stop reading and seeing these two back together again. Plenty of plot and characters galore. I was wondering how Richard would manage to help Kendra if she was moved into another realm. But those problems were neatly handled, and again there is hopefully more to come. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
definately worth the wait

Man, u'r awesome....the chapter was amazing. I was starting to think u had stoped writing but damn....it was worth the wait. Can't wait 4 more 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Welcome back

Good to see this one continuing. Great as always, thnx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just... Wow

I feel as if ShadwNinjaX was like Goku and taking his time with 13 building his power, struggling with the effort and then... KAMEHA... or whatever, not actually a DBZ fan. My point is the story of Blaze went from kid Harry Potter all magic and wonder, happiness and simple solutions, before combining into some stormy, dark, evil, serious, never happy, raw, emotional, epic conclusion of wonder. It went from having a gray batman with lots of pows to a dark knight looking down on the city below in the rain... Seriously does anyone get what I'm saying I mean Blaze went from goofy sudden blood loss unconsciousness to having Kendra being beaten to a semi broken wreck. For crying out loud Tyra slowly turning to stone crying about the future she never had, seriously there was some sad music in the background and I shed a tear or two. It's like nothing will be the same... Put it this way. This went from a story I might buy online to one I would walk into a bookstore and preorder so I could get the book before the movie came out...

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Yet again I am reminded how great this community of readers are and how blown away I was from the positive reception when I moved Blazing Glory to this site. Thank you all! ^_^

There have been a few emails and comments about the grammar. Unfortunately, I am not an English major. I will make mistakes and still miss them through my careful proofreads. Admittedly, grammar classes were not my strongest courses growing up. If you start talking adverbs, possessive pronouns, and the like too much my head will start spinning! LOL. I tried asking about for volunteer editors on Lit's forums, but was told my chapters are far too long for anyone to want to devote that much time and effort. If I do look to getting this published and I go through a publisher, maybe they'll have a good editor help clean it up.

@23silver, I will do my best to make sure you don't have to wait another 629 days! ;)

@SyrustheVirus I knew I had made the strong hint for Lexiss, but had to think in depth how each of the women would have to handle fighting the generals. Aurora's turn came as a surprise to me when it clicked, but it all made sense. Nadine is just so kind, cheerful, and loving that she eventually won over Rae even. I felt if she learned Aurora's tragic past and realized her own guilt, those attributes along with her sincerity would be the key to bring Aurora back into the light.

Tyra was the hardest one as, out of all the generals, Danika was the only immortal. I realized I put myself into a tough spot in trying to resolve this from the very beginning. Initially, I wasn't planning on having her sacrifice herself. But then this came to mind and somehow made it more meaningful to me. I was surprised by some of the emails and comments about this. I honestly thought she was the least favorite of the four women from the fans. Yet I am seeing fans respond with hope that she isn't dead and not wanting to see her character go away. As for the theories and all about whether she is truly dead or not, I will remain mute on the matter and let the fans hash it out.

For all the other commentators, than you again! Your excitement and joy is infectious in making this a very happy weekend for me. Work on Chapter 14 starts tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing simply amazing

Shadow you are one of the select few on this site that can write as you do, you make it like an actual book rather than an erotic story, your level of detail is comparable to that of Toilken and C.S. Lewis if you ever made this into a book it'd make 50 shades of grey look like a cheap sham. Truly your a master at writing I wish the world had more like you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simply Amazing

Your writing skill is unquestionable. The death of each character is truly estonishing. I believe that you could turn this story into a book. You have a great plot, Amazing character development, and so much detail. This is by far one of the best stories I have read, and I can't wait until the next chapter. To me, you have to perfect balance of sex, adventure, romance, and plot. I just can't give this story series enough praise. Your style just has me wanting more. I can't wait until your next submission. Until then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can you say Holy Shit!

Hey there ShadwNinjaX it's Ryan here. I will say that this chapter was well worth the wait. You do have a tiny bit of spelling errors but that's no big deal. Now I want to say is that you can not kill Tyra off. I say this because you already made it in the chapter wear Blaze had met Stavros that he cannot lose any of the girls. Because that would cause the world to fall into chaos according to the prophecy. But the fact still remains that you should not destroy her or any of them because that would take away from the story not to mention all the fans that love her character. Personally I have a feeling you don't really plan on killing her off. I think the fight between Blaze and Mero was stupendous as we're all the other fights as well. I always did wonder about Blazes blades that never needed to be sharpened or got chiped so nice touch on that. All in all I give you a five star and look forward to the next chapter posting.

shiosshiosalmost 10 years ago
awesome

once again great work man

TempestBainTempestBainalmost 10 years ago
Great chapter

It's was an excellent chapter well worth the wait and now cannot wait for then next master piece, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worth the wait

Man this was awesome you're like the George r r Martin of erotica. Here's hoping the wait for the next chapter isn't as long

lordvisciuslordvisciusalmost 10 years ago
The bard of erotica

Dude you are like the George r r Martin of erotica. I really hope you do an epub version some day hell I'd go as far as to suggest you're deserving of your own site your writing is just that good. Keep up the good work here's hoping that the wait for the next chapter isn't quite as long. But if the story is this good I may just have to suffer in silence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
about time

Great work can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well done

I waited two years for this chapter. And it was well worth the wait! Utterly fantastic, in every way possible! Congratulations on another successful chapter and here's to another :) I hope the wait isn't as long this time but I think I can manage ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Still loving this series

Still loving this series man!

I am glad I check literotica weekly, cause you finally updated! Huzzah!

First of even though there is not much consentual sex this chapter, I still love this chapter because of all the action!! You know something with Blazes eyes makes me wonder if it just the swords... Maybe something to do with his father....?

Also, have you ever considered posting on http://www.hentai-foundry.com/? They are other story site. ;)

xxzenoxxzenoalmost 10 years ago
Ever since the greyarchive

I've been following this story. I am incredibly glad you have resumed it with such an amazing entry to this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I made myself go back and reread all the other chapters before reading this one and I'm happy I did, it really helped me get reattached to all the characters. Glad you're back and I can't wait for 14!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Finally back

Uhuu...after 2 years there were finally the next chapter... uwa... all hail shadwninjax

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Update on Ch 14

An update for you all. Unfortunately, things took a rough turn during the latter half of last month. A death in the family as well as another being hospitalized stopped writing on Ch 14 cold. It was a roller coaster of emotion that left me incapable of writing even if I wanted to. Thankfully, said person is out of hospital and recovering. Things seem to have quieted enough to resume. Thank you all for your patience during these trying times.

zarroc789zarroc789almost 10 years ago
When

I am sorry about your family, but when do you think Ch. 14 will be up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
FANTASTIC

Thank you for this last chapter it was epic;

Sorry for your family loss and illness;

But thank you most for continuing this wonderful adventure fable for us your fans;

I look forward to more when you are able, I had intentionally not finished Chapter 12 till 13 was posted; I couldn't do that with chapter 13 it was just too good!!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Glad to see you are back...thought this would be another never going to be awsome. series..

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 9 years agoAuthor
Update on 14

Hey everyone! Just dropping in to give a quick update on my progress. So far I am about 2/3 of the way through with Ch 14. Hoping to keep this steady and sure pace going. Thanks again for all your patience and support!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for continuing

Happy to see that you havnt forgotten about this series and looking forward to reading more when they are available. Love the action during battlee and the humor in your writing. Can hardly wait to see what happens next but this is a series worth waiting for. Thabks for the updates on the progress of chapter 14 as well :)

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Whew!

You saved it at the end. Reading about the gang rape of Kendra was pretty nerve racking. Glad she was rescued in the same chapter or might have been too much.

I'm thoroughly pissesd (call me a passionate reader ;-) ) that Tyra is dead. If her death wasn't so emotional, she was the strong and silent type, I guess it wouldn't have been that bad but jeez, WTF? I sure hope that genie or the gods (assuming that Blaze saves the world) can bring her back because this part sucks!!!

All in all, glad your back and thanks for the fantastic story. Looking forward to read more soon. Maybe I need to hack your computer and insert a part about Blaze finding another genie for Tyra......wonder if I could volunteer as an editor and slip it in without you noticing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strange feeling

The writing of this story is great and if it is in a store I want to buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have to agree with the guy who said that Tyra can not die.

To the guy named Ryan who said that Tyra can not die. I am in total agreement with you because in chapter 7 when blaze met the gods it does say he can not lose a single one of the girls otherwise the world is screwed. I'm only saying this because I just finished reading this whole story and then I also read all the comments so far.

To Mr ShadwNinjaX.

I just finished reading your story and I love it a lot. I have a friend who told me about this story that I should check it out and I'm truly glad I did. The way the whole world is set up for this is just unbelievable. I give you a five stars and my gratitude for such an amazing story. I love all of the characters on blazes team and the characters on the side of good. I truly hope you finde a way to keep Tyra because she reminds me of myself. In all truth it'd be a shame to lose any of his team. I will check on this story for the next chapter and further updates. Your friend and fan Trisha ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally!

I have been waiting for this chapter for sooo long. But it was defiantly worth the wait the action, sex , plot development and emotion were so evenly balanced, clearly conveyed and really served to further the story. I cannot wait for the next installment!

P.S This is the first comment I ever posted on literotica. I just had to say how much I love your work and how every time I open my browser the first thing I check on is for your updates.

P.P.S I have read a lot of books and I can honestly say that this triumphs over a lot of them. You are a really gifted author. Maybee when this is done you could publish your own work and make some REAL ( Harry Potter type ) cash. Your work is just excellent as I said better than a lot of books I've read.

P.P.P.S The mind break scene scared me bit. lol! ( I read hentai) Glad you resolved it well. Blaze was soooo cooool!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome :D

Thank you so much for continuing the series :D i do wish you all the best for your personal life. I'm rating you 5 stars!!!!

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 9 years agoAuthor
Update on 14

Things have slowed down a bit as my job has started into mandatory overtime over the last few weeks. Obviously these means two things, I have less time to work on it and less energy to write due to exhaustion. Still continuing to work on it when I can. Thank all again for you patience and support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hey Shadow,

Most of us, when listening to our favorite music, gazing at a masterful paiting, savoring a memorable meal, or being immersed in any delightful sensory experience don't recognize how much preparation went into that moment. Such is the case for your writing.

Clearly, you have a devoted readership, some patient, kind, and encouraging, others, eh, not so much. All your readers though, want more from you, and since your time is limited, essentially more OF you. In the midst of we readers clamoring for more, your life's circumstances demanding more, and your desire to get this story out of you, take a breath, relax, and remember....

Remember why you started writing in the first place, why you still write - without pay, or public (IRL) recognition. Just a stab in the dark here, but perhaps because you enjoy it? If that's the case, and I surely hope it is, know that despite some comments from overly-eager, thoughtless, self-centered fans (remember that's short for fanatic), the vast, overwhelming majority of your readers want you to share not merely your work, but your joy.

I know I'm excited to read the writing you produce in your moments of pleasure, so please, ignore the whining and wheedling for your "mere" work. Do this for yourself more than for us; we will enthrall ourselves when you decide to share your joy.

mistout1mistout1over 9 years ago
Wow

This is my first venture into this genra and I don't think I could have started with a better story. I can't imagine the time and effort that you've put into the story but I'm thankful that you did. In a greedy way I hope you get some free time because I can't wait to see where it goes next.

msrdo20msrdo20over 9 years ago
HEY

I am glad you did actually come back to this story just like you said you would. AND with eleven pages. Thank you. I havent read it yet. Just wanted to thank you for keeping your word about continuing it.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago

Don't care how long it takes for the next chapter, but I have a vision of Tyra perched up on top of house watching over a litter of fox, tiger and panther cubs while little drow and succubus mixes play tag. To complete the vision a mini gargoyle sits next to her mother......please make that happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I truly hope you give this a happy ending.

I want Blaze and all the women who love him to have a happy ending together. I will have no other choice than to throw this one off my reading list if it ends up crappy. But I give it a 5 star so far.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 9 years agoAuthor
Relief incoming and writing picking back up

Hey everyone. It looks like the mandatory overtime at my job is finally coming to an end. This should help alleviate my exhaustion and allow me the energy to write. Trust me, it has been extremely frustrating knowing that energy is going to waste while at work while all the ideas are dancing around in my head. Eager to finish this chapter and begin on the 2nd arc.

Loads of pressure as people already imagining how it will end. Will all end well or disastrously? I guess we shall have to see how things turn out. But thank you all again for your supportive comments. It is good to hear them in reinforcement that people really are enjoying the hard work put into the story. It makes me really happy. Now it is time I crank that music up and get back to writing! ^_^

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 9 years agoAuthor
Publishing, fan art, and general feedback

Hello all! I forgot to mention a few things in my eagerness to let you all know about the improvement of my writing situation. The first thing is that I am open to publishing this as the extra bit of income could really help with things. So publishers are free and welcome to contact me. I have already gotten a few notices from interested parties. However, some have indicated there may be a need for changes, such as not having biological incest in the story. I am concerned that changes in the nature of characters and their relationships to others could leave significant disconnects and plot holes. I ask my fans what your thoughts on this out of curiosity. Do you think compromise, if any, on the content is acceptable when making changes to Blazing Glory?

The second thing is something I have always wondered about. I know from emails and comments that I have a pretty decent following of great, supportive fans. I know how these characters look in my mind, but to be honest my art skills... well... yeah. But it is an exciting thought to see how all of you see my beloved cast of characters. So any fan art is certainly appreciated and I will think of somehow creating an area where all Blazing Glory fans can go to see these fan creations to enjoy. Please don't send emails with the picture attached as a file as I am very distrustful of those. I don't want to d/l anything that puts my computer and work at risk. But links to it uploaded on tinypic, photobucket, or what not is fine. And no, they don't have to be nude or of a sex scene. All of them will be very appreciated. You all kind already find a link under my profile description to pictures that drawn, taken inspiration from, and already 1 fan made artwork.

And lastly, general feedback and wishes are always welcome. While you all do not what is coming in the second arc, I am open ears to hear what you would potentially like to see. Of course, I can make no guarantees. Also interested in hearing what fans have enjoyed/disliked so far. And yes, Tyra fans I hear ya. Right now she is grinning and teasing me about how her fan base is bigger than I originally thought. Thanks again everyone!

Sincerely,

ShadwNinjaX

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey there ShadwNinjaX.

If you're looking for stuff to give you ideals for possible inspiration or images in a book that you'd like to make try Google Images. There are lots of great fantasy art work on it. I just recently found the image of the female gargoyle that you used for Tyras character from the cartoon TV series gargoyles alive.

Also about the possibility of having to change things in the story. I known that if you want to make this into a book a lot of things are going to have to changed. I think that could really mess with the story. Personally I think that the story is great so far the way that it is. The sex scenes would definitely have to be altered and edited an awful lot because of a publisher saying this and that cannot be put into a book. If lots of editing has to happen to where you had to change a lot of things. It will truly ruin your story not for just the fans but for you as well.

That is all the advice of this little fan can give to you. So the ultimate choice is up to you. Try to get this made into a book without it being really changed at all or possibly have your story ruined from all the changes that could happen to it or leave it online where it is and have a huge network of fans who actually love it read it. But that is just a possible viewing point from one single fan when you have thousands upon thousands of others.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
If you were to change anything for publishing

I've read a lot of published stories of this genre and stories on lliterotica. While I am not an expert of any kind, I would assume that this story would be quite successful if published. I base this opinion on the fact that I've read a lot of poorly written published stories of this genre that lack the creative genius that this story has. It amazes me that quite a lot of stories on literotica surpass the quality and of published stories. So by all means try to have it published!! ;)

Going back to my title, if you had to change anything, I guess the incest part could go though it would alter the events of that day when that siren arrive at his village, which would be unfortunate That is the only real thing that jumps out that might seem too taboo for some readers. But I've even seen published stories (that are not in the incest genre) having a little incest. While it would probably ruin the story, I'd much rather you keep the incest and take out the raping of Kendra and the dragon sex with Tyra. LOL

Honestly I really see no need to change anything because the instances when the reader might cringe (incest, raping of Kendra, etc.) tend to pass by rather quickly and you don't dwell on them. I'd be very wary to change anything. Also the sex in my opinion could stay as is if you tent to publish this under urban fantasy, romantic paranormal, or something of that sort.

Anyways this is just my opinion.

Looking forward to reading more from you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best Scific Story of all

Your submissions are simply superb. I give it five stars.......please give a happy ending. Also am waiting for the next one....

hcholmhcholmover 9 years ago
Idea of publishing

Have followed this series from the start and I like what I have read so far. I agree with some of the fans that it is better than many stories already published. I even bought a few of the mentioned storries so I should know :D

As for the incest and rape content I would guess the reception is to some extent dependendt on the audience. I did not personally mind and most I know would also be OK with it. On the other hand editing the incest part would not ruin the story to my opinion.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't compromise

No please don't compromise this story is perfect the way it is everything you have done for me anyway has made sense and fits into the story changing anything would ruin that plus I am also trying to get into the author world and if u compromise the story I promise u from experience u will regret it love ur story and keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Please continue to write you are an awesome writer. Love all parts of this story

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 9 years agoAuthor
Ch 14 update

Hey all. Here with an update. Pretty much finishing up the plot. Been slowed down as it is the holidays after all with things seemingly happening every moment I have free time the last couple months. Never a moment's peace to sit down and write it seems. Still been squeezing in a little a time when I can. Should be finished soon and then pound out of few erotic scenes before the final look over and submission. Thank you all for your continued patience. Also, best wishes to you all and those you hold dear in life this holiday season!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That is great news.

You are right the holidays are a bit of a hard time to try and do this kind of stuff. We all look forward to your next chapter posting. Hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Happy Holidays ShadwNinjaX.

masteraaronh74masteraaronh74over 9 years ago

Love this story. Can hardly wait for ch 14

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love this story!

Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chapter 14?????

You said that you were close to finishing chapter 14 on the first day of winter. It is now the second day of spring. Is there any hope of seeing the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't forget.

He has his life's of responsibilities to take care of first. Then the story can be worked on if he has the time and energy. Don't forget that he is just doing this for fun and relaxation. So don't piss him off or he could quit working on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Is he still aiding this story

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreeabout 9 years ago

Beautiful and well written! The characters come alive. I do hope you continue to write. Thank you for sharing this gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wishing you the best.....

and looking forward to seeing an update soon. I love this story and hope to see where you take it in the next chapter. I keep looking and holding my breath when I click to see if there is an update so I do not embarrass myself and scream when I do see one :)

JigokuMonoJigokuMonoalmost 9 years ago
Are you still there

I'm just curious if your still writing this story or if you've decided to quit its been several months since we've heard from you, so if you're still actively writing please let us know. You have also mentioned selling your story if so where can we get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Updates

This is only story series I follow religiously and my only qualm is that we don't at least get some type of update on what is going up. I mean its been half a year more less if he could come on and say he guys x, y and z are happening I be satisfied even if the next few chapters take a year to write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WAITING FOR THE 14 TH PART

BUDDY,

OF ALL THE MANY STORIES I HAVE READ ON LITEROTICA, YOURS IS BEST IN MY EYES. HOPE YOU WILL PRESENT THE 14 TH PART ASAP. WAITING FOR IT.

shade_waynEshade_waynEalmost 9 years ago
Is everything alright??

Hey broh

you used to be quite communicative and all, reading comments and replying.

but suddenly stopped cold

this doesn't look good

please if you are still around an update will be appreciated

if you don't wanna write anymore, it'll be a shame

but that's all well and good, your personal decision.

just update on whether you are ok or not. :/

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Alive and recovering in a way

I apologize for the lack of updates as a couple of factors contributed to my absence. I'm sure some fans are frustrated and don't want to hear it, but it is what it is. The first issue was my writing. With all the setbacks I kept having come up over the years, I felt a growing pressure to get this finished. The frustration kept mounting to where it was weighing heavily on me every day. Seeing messages and emails from fans eager for next installment added to the pressure. It reached a point that I had always dreaded could happen: I hit the mother of all writer's blocks. That writer's block I feared is when I stopped enjoying writing and it became work instead. Plots were not coming together, sentences not sounding right, and words not coming to mind. I had lost that burning urge to write because of the pressure and it was no longer fun.

This, and other real life issues, lead into the second issue which is something that runs in the family a bit: depression. I went into a dark place for a while and at times was kicking myself for once again taking far too long on a chapter. Especially when I see other authors pumping out a plethora chapters for their readers every month. I believed myself a failure of a writer and a complete ass to the fans waiting. But try as I might, I couldn't bring myself to even look at comments or read emails for a while for fear if worsening my depression.

So I did what I thought would help me recover my desire to write and claw my way out of the darkness. Part of that was taking a break from the writing altogether, cold turkey. I felt I had to do it suddenly or else I would prolong the process. I've spent the last number of months focusing on positives and becoming myself again. I feel I am finally getting better along with the real life issues starting to ease off a bit. I am taking a vacation here in the near future and plan to try and finish this out before then, so I can truly kick back and relax in celebration of finishing the first arc and becoming healthier mentally.

It's going to take a bit of work as looking back over what I managed in that period certainly reflects the stress and mood I was in: it's not good and grammar absurdly bad. So please bear with me a little long as I do some serious clean-up of Ch 14 and then finish it out. Thanks everyone for you support, concern, and kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Glad you are back.

1. Don't let us readers' demands turn this into a job.

2. Never compare yourself to other writers. Some of there's people had the stories already written, so 1 ch a month isn't hard. Plus most ch are just 3 pages, not 12.

3. I understand that little shadow in the corner called depression. You probably did the right thing. Just remember on comments there are a lot of trolls out there. They want nothing more than to demoralize you.

looking forward to ch 14.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Take the time you need.

We love your story enough to wish you well and now we know you are still on the top side of the dirt, we will be waiting for your next update :) Don't let people make you feel like trash for not updating each month as other writers do. Even the paid writers get stuff happen in real life and cannot perform on demand. If you do not enjoy what you are doing, then it becomes a chore and no one really likes doing chores. I am glad we heard from you and you are working on the next chapter. Keep smiling as you write and enjoy what you are doing. We love seeing your updates when they happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thank you

thank you very much for the updated status on chapter 14 this by far one of my favorite stories on here and really glad to hear that your still working on chapter 14 you have just made my day ^.^

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Unforseen delay may push Ch 14 past vacation

Another update all. I had to take my mother to the ER this past week and, while she is at home and doing better, I've been keeping a close eye on her as our family awaits news from test results. Naturally, this new source of stress didn't allow me the opportunity to get into the writing mood last week with all the worrying. I am trying to get back into it again but, seeing as I fly out this coming Saturday for a much needed vacation, I am not sure I'll get it done beforehand I leave. Hopefully it will be a safe trip and I will without a doubt report back on July 4th if I am okay. If not, something may have happened. I'm not trying to be overly dark, but it is a potential reality when taking a trip. Take to heart for closure in that should anything happen to me

***VAGUE CH 14 SPOILER ALERT***

The story of Blaze and Kendra does end well and happily. ^_^

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I'm back and Happy 4th!

As promised, I've returned from my vacation and miraculously sunburn free too! Going out to enjoy the 4th of July with friends and family tonight before getting back to work on 14. Everyone have a safe and fun holiday!

ms904191ms904191almost 9 years ago
when ?????

Its great that you are good now

but how much more time you are gonna take

i timetable would be good

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 9 years ago
excitement

this was the most incredible chapter in this story yet, i was elated to read that they had managed to save kendra before the chapters end, that was my biggest fear that they wouldn't find her before the next chapter, i'm elated that your back ShadwNinjaX i cant wait to read chapter 14 when its released this is the best story i have read on literotica thus far, it has everything a good story needs, now the only thing its missing is the climactic finale that it deserves and maybe a happy ever after to tie up with all the characters in blazes home town but that's wishful thinking. hope to read more soon.

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 9 years ago
is tyra really dead? is that the end of the gargoyle?

is there any way they will get tyra back, she cant just die like that, it broke my heart that tyra was crying as she thought of her dream to watch over blaze and his family. i couldn't help but tear up at the thought o the next chapter or whatever chapter afterwards where blaze kendra and rae stumble across flynn guarding the now assuming deceased tyra and the grieving agony they would feel. here's to hoping there's some way they can save her from her statuesque fate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I wouldn't worry so much about Tyra.

With all the times I have talked with him I doubt he would kill off one of the girls. I have a good feeling that we are all in for a few surprises of what will happen. Then I'm betting if chapter 14 is the last that he will make. That this will be a story that people will talk about for years. I personally have already put it down in one of my notebooks as the top story that I love on this website.

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 9 years ago
hopefully its a long chapter

hopefully chapter 14 is a rather long one, if it is to be the last with the climactic ending this epic deserves i would be very interested to read how Nadine and Kali introduce blaze to their mother, i think that could be very comical and heartfelt if Nadine goes into detail about how she met blaze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That would be really funny

We are just going to have to wait and see what he has decided. But I think that if Blaze did meet her she would probably kick him in the balls. But I doubt that will happen. So like I said we can only wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From A Fan:

I have read many Literotica stories and this is one of the best i heve ever come across. well don and keep it up!

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
Update for Sept drop and Commissions???

Hey all! Things are looking good so far as I work toward the end here. I got delayed as I had a pretty depressing July as a coworker, a very kind soul, passed away suddenly and another lost their spouse. So I had two funerals to attend to pay my respect. Both events were emotional and left me wanting to spend more time with family than writing during those few weeks. I've also been helping with everyone at my job organize a fundraiser to help the family. I'm hitting hard though now and expecting to be fully finished and cleaned up (as best I can at least) by end of month). So I'm holding myself to and expecting a Ch 14 drop early September.

Another curious question to the fans: How do you all feel about commissions? Should I try to get a good artist to do some portraits of these characters? Any recommendations of artists out there? I'm not sure how much I could afford as I am tight on funds for now. Just exploring the waters on this as an idea. Let me know what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comissions

Yes, as long as you do not over extend yourself! Hell, take a month or two off after this! After all the hard work and time you have put into this, you deserve it! :D

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
hmmmm

I think instead of some commission you should think about writing blazing glory part 2 in which children of blaze and all the ladies should go on some adventures or maybe blaze goes on adventure in the abyss

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
Musical tease of Ch 14 and concerning 2nd arc.

Oh no worries about the 2nd arc. It's already well thought out with most of the support cast of characters figured out. It will be interesting with what happens as I wonder how readers will like it or not. Certainly will shake things up quite a bit. Hopefully it will be well received.

I also had the idea of giving you all a little insight and taste of what's to come in Ch14. Obviously I am not the only one who listens to music to set the mood or inspire while writing. I often do this during most of the action. Sometimes I will either happen across or seek out a song that fits the scene (not always lyrically mind you). If you want a taste of the final confrontation to come, listen to Nightwish - Yours Is an Empty Hope. I hope that gets you pumped and ready. I know it did for me!

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago

Drop an update when the story is submitted

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
anxiousness

just listened to that nightwish song you suggested and im more pumped for this chapter then i already was, if that is to be the inspiration for the final battle, it can only be epic as all hell, this final chapter can not come soon enough. if its anything like my imagination is cooking up if this final confrontation between blaze and the goddess of chaos could be the most epic animation.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
Progress is good and on schedule so far.

No worries as I will make a comment to notify when I have submitted the chapter for Ch 14. As it looks, I am on track for that early Sept submission but do not know specifically when yet. Part of one of my afternoons is taken up this Tuesday by a family event at an MLB game. But I took the next day off from work, which will help give more time to work on this as well as a another full day off to make this coming holiday a full 4 day weekend. Booyah.

Working on some of this chapter still, I realize how much I've come to love Rae as a character. I've always had a soft spot for the dark elves. I suppose Jashin's Alystin helped with that. In case you want to see what musically inspired me for Death's Mistress in this chapter check out Epica's song Victims of Contingency. Love channeling the dark emotion with that song. Hehe

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
Art commission update

I don't know if some of you hadn't already guessed by my writing style, but I imagine a lot of this world in anime like fashion. There is an artist I've been following for a while who does LoL pinup artwork in that style, including NSFW (he shares my liking of busty women). Despite the fact that he is Thai, presenting a potential language barrier problem, I went ahead and took a dive to commission a work-up of Rae. I gave him details including my own (rather poor attempt) colored drawing of Rae.

He listened well for the most part, including how my drow have purple nipples. But I think a cultural barrier hit when I saw his update today. When I said drow or dark elf in describing her, I think he mistook it as the "dark skin" elf of the anime/hentai world. I am still not sure how he could overlook the dark grey skin tone of my drawing of Rae, but the commission looks like the love child of Rae and Kendra. It looks great to me, don't get me wrong. But I am not sure I have the heart to tell him he got the skin tone wrong after he put the effort into it as I don't know if it would be a difficult aspect to change it.

I will likely still share it with you all once it's done, because I wanted to see how you all felt about the art style before pursing further commissions. This was a test before I would give him the important one, Kendra. Now I am unsure. I won't give his name out (at least not yet) because I don't want anyone harassing him over this. I was hoping more people would support him ideally. Will update you all on this after things play out a bit more.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
Correction to pic link address above

For some reason Lit put a space in my comment for Rae's picture. There should be no spaces, just "ShadwNinjaX". Hope that clears any confusion. Thanks all.

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
commission

tried to check out the photo but it is not on photo bucket, at least not the link provided

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
come on

Come on release it now its high time we had the chapter to us

its 7 sept now

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
Last minute family visits (sigh) and Nadine commission

I apologize everyone but I was surprised by the sudden plans of out of town family announcing last minute that they were coming to visit ours over the whole holiday weekend. Naturally, I ran into the farthest reaches of my home and screamed in frustration. So it has been chaos as their dog tries (unsuccessfully) to get along with mine, all the while entertaining my family members. While trying to keep the peace, I have managed to get a reasonable amount of work done when the time allowed but not to what I wanted, which was having it all done by end of the holiday weekend. Between all the chatter and BBQ today, I will continue to work on it. Despite the delay, I still expect submission very soon or at least by the end of this coming weekend. Thank you for your continued patience.

At least there is some good news as my Nadine commission came through. Normally the artist doesn't do furry art, so it was a difficult process for him. He did an amazing job! I know he can do the others easily enough, but it was Nadine I worried about the most as a majority of furry art isn't all that great. I am very thankful he took up the challenge and brought a great vision of Nadine for all of us to enjoy. Again, if you want to see her with her little white dress off, please support the artist. He releases all NSFW after end of each month to prevent people from pledging, grabbing content, and canceling pledge before it goes through. That kind of dine-and-dash method is not ethical considering this is his livelihood now. So please show your support as it is not much when you consider it.

Nadine: http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh599/ShadwNinjaX/Nadine.jpg

(There should be no spaces in this address)

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
yeah it was good

The work with nadine was good

btw are you writing the chapter or just editing it ??????

If you are editing it then good

but if you are writing it then i think editing will take a while

maybe you could send some of us who don't wanna wait a pdf version of the story

for me even unedited version is good enough

Thank you

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
counting down

counting down the days untill the next chapter is available for reading ,profile says theres an update but nothing has changed, lets see what time tells

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
ummm its 18th september

Where is the chapter

no update as well about what is happening

where are you ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey been awhile ShadwNinjaX

To ShadwNinjaX.

Hey there just wanted to say hi and great job on the story my friend. I just checked on it after being in the hospital for a few months. I haven't look up the story for a while and I'm pleased to see how well it is proceeding. Good job finding someone who would do the art work. Hope you are doing well and are enjoying how things in your life are going. I love this story and will be sad when it ends but I look forward to the final chapter. I hope he gets to keep all the girls lol. But no matter how it ends in the story I want you to know that this will always be my number one favorite story on this website and that I will happily read it over and over again.

From your fan Ryan.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
1349 Followers
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES