All Comments on 'Anna's Milk Ch. 02'

by yesterdays

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Fresh milk is good. Hope Moira gets sum of the cow juice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Such a good story

And David totally deserves to be with Anna at the end of this story arc. Not sure if I hope her husband gets killed in battle for this to happen, or for him just to leave her while he is abroad, or what, but with as good as David is to Anna and Ben, and how bad Anna's husband is to Anna, this needs to be that sort of happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good, so keep it going !

You can write many more chapters at least as long as this one. Keep on going because this story is very good. I can't wait for what happens next ! Your characters are really interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

First part was great...2nd was not as good... hoping part 3 returns back to great

SutefaniSutefanialmost 10 years ago
Love Anna

The way you move us through the story is so hot, I love that she is finding herself while he is on the side helping out. Breast milk is so damn erotic to me 😍 please keep going!! Lactating mom over here will read until it ends!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are an expert writer

Without any hesitation, I think this story so far is one of the most sensual, exciting, absorbing, and stimulating on this site regarding others I have read. You have a way of letting the reader be part of the story in all ways and even when the obvious happens, it's so real and honest that it's impossible to stop the smile. The relationships between all the varied characters, even though the same type of actors is used often, this stays original, fresh, and exciting, You take erotic writing to an entirely new area. congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you stop? It's obvious Anna is more than smitten...........

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 9 years ago
Hot Titty Totty

The continuing hotness! Your story works because of the realism. These people are caught in genuine dilemmas which create great tension. David should not mess about with his best friend's wife! but Gosh, that poor woman is not getting it cuz the best friend is turned off by her being a mom. But she is a MILF, goddamit - no wonder she didn't realise how gorgeous she is when her own guy wasn't turned on by her. And how classic that he never talked about it with his friend! Men are so different to women.

Both the men and the women friends are well drawn. Moira's and Anna's friendship is clearly very close; Moira doesn't talk about it with Anna, she just goes in to try to protect her by picking up David. There's a slight edge to it, but you know they are real chums. The bit about dressing for each other and complimenting each other is great. Too often women friends are depicted as bitchy about each other. We do acksherly dress up more for guys, but we also dress for each other and love to compliment and make each other feel good about looking good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue on.

I'm pretty sure I can see where this is headed so I don't mind waiting for the pay off as long as it happens. This chapter added to the frustration a bit and then ended in much the same way as the first. Just remember that a teasing buildup is fine but endless repetition is boring no matter the subject.

SkylarFallingSkylarFallingover 9 years ago
Wonderful

It makes a wonderful change to see a sexy story about lactation with some build up! Lots of topics don't necessarily need it and you can just barrel in... But this. These stories need it and this one has it right. Don't listen to anybody rushing you, if they can't see the progression between the two chapters then they didn't read it properly. The pace is realistic AND sexy.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
Maybe Moira will save him

David's clearly in over his head. Now that he's seen Anna's pussy and she's given him a blow job, it's only a short leap into intercourse. Moira needs to jump his frame and get between Anna and David.

This story oozes with sexual drama and tension. Will they or won't they? Gotta read the next chapter to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well Designed Story

Every superlative is fitting here. Certainly believable for me. Been there... Done Her. And her name was Anna also. I helped take care of her newborn baby. And she offered me her breast milk...first from the bottle...then straight from her breast. We flirted and made unfulfilled promises to one another. This was a scorcher of a story. If this were a literature assignment and I were the professor, the grade would be an A over an A. A perfect 100.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous