All Comments on 'April's Boy Toy'

by SweetPrettyAss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just ok

Uh, she said call me Alice? But she was April?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a mess

Complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sexy Johnny

Could Johnny have the beginnings of some chest hair? Let's make him sexy too.

Bill69billBill69billalmost 10 years ago
My kind of shopper

I sure hope to meet you at the checkout at some point in life. That is what life is all about!

I would hope your Jonny and my Lucy shop at the same store.

Great story that could be so true

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Made me remember

Made me remember my first real love. She and I met at university though. I'm prejudiced obviously, but to my mind there is nothing like having an older more experienced lover teach a young man how to make love.

I had no problem with the age difference, although she did. I would have gladly spent as many years with her as possible but she had these ridiculous ideals about my needing to have children. I felt all that I needed was her. Ah well, women, wonderful creatures, but difficult to understand at the best of times.

Invest time in proofreading your work, making sure of consistency of names and such and your readers will be much happier. I also suggest adding a lot more romance to the mix. Having the guy be more attentive to the woman's emotional needs will make your story better, and educate younger male readers on the necessity of making a woman feel loved emotionally as well as physically.

wylderoswylderosover 9 years ago
Awesome fun!

Well-written and kudos for avoiding cliche phraseology so often encountered here. A happy romp! Put me in mind of my own nineteen year-old experience with a lovely forty-year old lady, also a student at my university, fresh from the confines of a dull marriage. The difference though was that mine was the first tongue ever to enter her gorgeous pussy and my cock the first to penetrate her mouth. A most pleasurable diversion from studies! Thanks again and keep writing; why these Puritans from Our Lady of Perpetual Guilt and Provincialism Church of Anonymity continue to read and complain on this site is beyond me! I wish them a one way journey off a long pier!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another top level success!

I'm getting hooked on your extremely hot, erection inducing stories, Sweet Pretty Ass! You MUST have experienced some of this super erotic f***ing at some point in your life - I have to stroke my erection while reading it - and I think I'd like to monitor you while writing it because I'll bet you have to go through just a little bit of squirming to get this together. You are one VERY TALENTED writer of erotic tales - and I LOVE the fact that you've done a load of them!!!!! You will no doubt hear from me again!

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Just like a woman.....

Having a time of her life, enjoying a young cock and she's thinking about the sheets.

I think I'm in love.

Paper, plastic, or latex. You should always bring your own ......?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do Older Women Realize?

Do older women realize how much younger guys would love to become their Boy Toys and how much they would love to eat them and swallow their juices. At that age I would have given a mature women all of the cum she wanted to swallow any time she wanted to swallow it but I would have wanted equal access to her juices especially for her to squirt into a wine glass and allow me to drink it.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Hot Story Good Sex****

Thanks for sharing.

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 3 years ago

Very hot. My wife and I got really horny reading your story. We look forward to reading more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous