All Comments on 'Permanent Chastity'

by Ladyvet

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Very nice!

An excellent first submission to Literotica - thank you and welcome. I really enjoyed this - five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So,

will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

How old is Brad, is he the youngest or the oldest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

When characters like this wife have such extreme personality flips the story looses appeal for me. Either the author lies when claiming a loving relationship at the start or he intentionally flips a positive relationship into a horror story.

Even if the husband confesses a desire to be a cuckhold I have yet to read one say he wants to no longer be valued as a spouse or even as a person. That is where these stories fall off the rails.

LadyvetLadyvetalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Replies fron Ladyvet

(1) Brad's the older son.

(2) Given the space and encouragement to blossom, a latent or weak Domme like the wife in this story can become quite dominant. Likewise, a latent sub can become a genuine sex slave when confronted by a strong Domme. The story line is about the couple's realization of their role potentials.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 10 years ago

Outstanding!

I hope there are many more chapters to cum. :)

theredheadboytheredheadboyover 9 years ago
Wonderful read

Thoroughly enjoyed this tale. Would have liked more time spent on the scene where he receives the strap-on; the climax of his submission, but otherwise perfectly written. Hope to see more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Could it be me

To serve my mistress and never orgasm - never cumming again, quite a thought, it will keep me permanently hard. I need to go buy a chastity device right now,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chastity device with a tube

I have a stainless steel chastity device with a 6" inch urethra tube. I find it ironic that my 6" cock is being fucked by a 6" tube down the urethra. I'm getting fucked 24/7, but the amount of fucking I'm doing is absolute ZERO. Beautiful story - I felt like I was sucking her out, I've got to talk my wife into femdom play or I have to find a femdom to play with me. I find having a rock hard erection trying to force its way out of the metal surrounding my cock a very intense experience, all I need it the miking, Absolutely awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Permanently chastise

Oh my god yes i want that to be me

Charlescorrado24@gmail.com

dlnatelli1dlnatelli1almost 7 years ago
Great story

Loved your story especially how she treated her husband

Little cocks should be locked forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh to be her slave in permanent chastity

With my little dick in a little cage, I can relate to this story. Maybe its time for me to have a talk with my Mistress Wife about placing super glue in my lock

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the actual fuck

What the hell is this? You don't deserve to call yourself a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was gr8

My friend that was great.

I got so excited my self that i am dripping precum from my tight chastity.

I was locked a week ago for the first time.

It is extremely uncomfortable but i am soooo hot.

Who did she saw the video capture to?

RegretsRegretsabout 5 years ago
Very erotic all through

This was excellent. I wanted more detail all the time. Their preparing talks were well done and I wished for those to be more detailed and confessional. For instance,surely men with noticeably small dicks must ask themselves if they want to pass this inheritance to their sons? A discussion could take place about this in which the possibility of their sons having big dicks would be more agreeable? Of course,one way to achieve this would be if their sons were sired by a donor father-with a big dick, or fathers with big dicks- different fathers with a common attribute. Exhaustive conversation would take place while he was being carefully stroked and prepared before locking begins in which he will admit that he would wish this for boys,but it would mean his not being a father himself. And she would point out that this would be an act of great submission on his part and in the cozyness with her he would be made very excited by the idea and eventually ask her to take that path,as his mistress and guide. Her command was very good and showed mounting confidence,but I did wonder if his deep needs for submission and tenderness would require occasional freedom from the cage,while handcuffed,so that his submission might become all the more apparent to him as she teased him at leisure and eventually applied the cage after a ruined orgasm as he begs her not to cage him this time and she tenderly,and regretfully, and smilingly carries on,and does so. If the sisterhood ever get themselves organised and decide on a policy for small-dicked men,it may well be that small dicks will eventually disappear,only to be replaced by larger cages for bigger dicks,women,having learned of the advantages of control. When setting up for a caged man future a pair of handcuffs should be purchased too. These handcuffs should be kept in a non-linen bag, and changed every 3/4 years to ensure reliability. It would be a nuisance to have to send for a fireman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unbelievable

What a bitch she is and a complete moron he is. If he couldn't see what was going to happen then he's an even bigger idiot than he already appears to be. Does he really need a sign with two foot lettering spelling BITCH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

File for a divorce. Have her arrested. The cage is a toy he can remove at any time with a simple tool. Ridiculous. If she shows anyone the video make sure she does serious prison time. It's evidence of her crimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Most of this was pretty good. But: both the oldest son and the youngest son are named "Brad".

And then why would she show either of them the video of their mom fucking their dad? Which of the four would be the most embarrassed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it! what a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a toy he can removed at any time without the key. I won't bother to tell you how many ways they can be removed, but it's easy. Have her arrested for rape. Easy way to get rid of the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was good. Of real, she also needs to cuckold him permanently..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He needs to tell her that he'll play her permanent chastity game with her. But if she ever fucks another man he will kill her on the spot, and her lover too. She said ok but there was one last thing she had to do with his cage first. She got the super glue, and Squeeze it in to the key hole, then pushed the key in and twisted it off till it broke off. Now it's Permanent, just like our love for each other is..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

After a month of being locked up, he went totally crazy at work one day. On the way home from work, he stopped at a hardware store, and bought a pair of bolt cutters. Then stopped at an Adult store, to buying something special for his wife. Upon arrival at home he grabbed his wife, and tied her to the bed in a doggy position, and put a ball gag in her mouth. she never saw him start the movie camera pointing at her ass and swinging tits. Then he got in front of her, and cut off his chastity cage, that had been Torturing, and denied any orgasms. He just needed to feel that Slimy wet and warm pussy of his wife's after a whole month. With his 3" cock as hard as a railroad spike, he fucked her pussy from bahind, filling her pussy fully with his cum. She had stopped taking birth control after locking him up, so she was Unprotected, and Fertile. He grab the bag from the sex shop, and pulled out the metal locking plug, and pushed it in to her full pussy hole, and locked it up. Then taking out the strap on and put it on and fucked her ass as hard as he could, until she had a huge orgasm. Taking the strap on off he layed it in front of her and said when your horny enough in about a month, you can beg me to fuck you in the ass with that. I'm also betting you should a good 4 weeks pregnant by then too. But your in Permanent chastity now, and only I will be taking off to fuck that Loose cunt once in awhile, but most of the time I'll be using your tight asshole. Hope you don't have any Objections to the way it is now bitch. Oh by the way taking the SD card out of the camera in front of her, I'll make sure I forward this to Brad, so he don't wait for the plugged pussy of yours anymore....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He found a unlicensed doctor to make a house call, come to the houses one night after he had tied her tightly to the kitchen table. The doctor came in and sewed her pussy so it was as tight as a Virgins pussy. This way her husband's 3" cock would feel huge to her again like when they married 23 years earlier! After she was tied to the bed, he fucked her hard and long. Dumping a bucket load cum in her unprotected pussy, making her pregnant fotr the fourth time!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous