All Comments on 'Strap-On Submission'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW!

Great dialogue for sure. You def don't need practice! I love all your stories but this is short and sweet. I came at the point she threatened him with spikes! Of course I still had to finish reading it. Well done. 5 stars!

j

satinshawnasatinshawnaalmost 10 years ago
Your story makes me get soooo hard

I would love for my mistress to find another sissy for me to play with and 69! The story makes me very horny.

slavetobyslavetobyover 5 years ago
Strap-on Submission

This has been an incredible story. And i really wish she was my mistress

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Strange ...

But I wonder where the love is. Why do we have to use the term "slave"? Why can't this be a loving experience rather than demeaning threats and childish name calling. This seems the circuitous stereotypical route so many stories here take that there is little novel nor quaint about them. I suppose the next step is your basic fucking him like a dog? Woo Hoo, how imaginative.

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 1 year ago

As far as i am concerned your experiment was a great success!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1210 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...