All Comments on 'Me, My Mother and Our Little Bump'

by bigwomenrule

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
perfection

I love happy endings and you wrote a great story of intense love and fantastic mother fucking. I wonder how many other married me wish that it was their own mother waiting for them at the end of the isle. A loving mother willing to spread her thighs for her own son and accept his deposit of seed into her unprotected womb. All mothers should save some eggs for their loving sons to fertilize,

For me I blew my load at the following hot exchange

"If you weren't pregnant I would so want to impregnate you right now." I whispered to her between kisses. She moaned "How can any mother not desperately want her sons back inside her, it's so natural. You came from me, and a part of you can return, and now your baby is growing in my belly. I want to be your bride son, I want to wear a white dress and say I do, before consummating our marriage , taking you inside me for the first time as your new wife."

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
sweet !

I'm glad that she is pregnant, and they are moving away and getting married.

I'll be watching for the next chapter.

Thanks for the very good read.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 10 years ago
About time

We got some oral action.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 10 years ago
Same sentiments as digdaddyrich

I look forward to Part 4 to see what happens when the mother gives birth & whether she & her son have further children. Keep up the hot writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dammit. The commenter who wrote "perfection" stole what I was going to say.

This is a magnificent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer. Mr. BWR is so on the mark here that it's hard to believe he hasn't fucked his own mother. He has great touches, like the mother cupping and cuddling her son's balls. I love when a mother does that, it's such a sweet and loving gesture. Or the son looking up and watching as his creamy semen leaks out of his mother's cunt and down her legs and ass. That has to be one of the best sights a son can ever see. When mom says that motherfucking is so natural, it's the plain and obvious truth. Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as sticking it up between his own mother's legs, where it's loved and protected by layers of warm wet mommy-twat. Nothing can ever feel as good to a woman as having her own boy's cock up the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of. I love that the son and mother are going to move away together and get married. Then he'll have the legal right--he always had the natural right--to have his cock up his mother's twat more than it's just hanging down over his balls. And I love that he's continuing to fuck his mom all during her pregnancy. As he blows his balls up inside his mother again and again, he'll be spurting his sperm all over their baby, like a blessing.

gbin269gbin269almost 10 years ago
Just an ordinary Mom

I like that the Mom is not a statuesque beauty but just an average middle aged woman with average middle aged looks and body. It is her son's love that transforms into the Goddess of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

This story or I should say the three chapters really blew my fucking brains I'm so looking forward to the 4th chapter where mom gives birth to their daughter in there new location and they are man and wife and he gets mom pregnant again with twins or maybe with triplets even quads would be a nice touch. If I could have given more than 5/5 then it may have been a 10/5. Thanks for a bloody nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

I can't wait until part 4 please hurry it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Continue.

I am an American mother of three lovely children, the third was placed in my womb, by my son. My oldest daughter is aware of her younger sister being both her sister and her niece and supports us. I am so interested in the continuation of this story.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Me, My Mother And Our Little Bump" - Unnamed Thirty-eight Year Old Mother and Unnamed Nineteen Year Old Son.

They have now made the ultimate sacrifice to each other as a male and female, as partners for eternity, and only as a mother and her son can and should do!! Their first child is now deemed to be a daughter; mother has now conceded that she wants baby, after baby, after baby, after...or it might occur as babies, after babies, after babies!! And the writer has now built the theme and context of the story as I have suggested in my comments in part 2, in that they sell their home, move to a far location and make necessary plans to marry--and have more, many more babies!! My suggestion is that she petition the current local court, where her divoce took place, to reclaim her maiden name, and begin using it now before they move, with a new driver's licenses, new credit history, and social and employment use!!

The writer has kept to characters and context as conventional and tame as true and pure love calls for, as most incestual couples deem proper and family oriented!!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Oh sweet god...

The entire 3 part series was absolutely incredible. I just hope that if you choose to write any future stories, you would retain the mom-son dynamic instead of introducing more characters...

5 starts and a fave from me.

Morlan502Morlan502over 9 years ago
Part 4

With such hot action in the first three, I do hope you will keep your word on part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
part four

it is now august 2015 what happened to part four. please continue it is a great stroy

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 8 years ago
Amazing

I really hope there will be a part 4 oney. With them getting married. I've heard that there are secret incest colonies, where incest couples live in peace together, and support each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AMAZING

Congrats,only just found these today.read all three back to back going to be reading more of your stories. Like most of the comments I would also like to read the rest of this epic love story. I've only come upon something like this 2 or 3 times.On this site really have to search for the hidden gems, so far all I've found are stories with promise only to be disappointed.Everybody is begging for you to complete this mom/sonlover

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Four

No 4?

Well, really.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs comtuniluation

Make another

Threecats407Threecats407about 7 years ago
Lovely

No closer love than a son fucking a baby into the womb he came from.

RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

I wish you had made a part four to this wonderful story.

NesticNesticabout 6 years ago
A fantastic story ...

I enjoyed every line of your parts 1-3. And I wish there would be a part four and so on.

Maybe there is a chance to continue...

MORE THAN 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So happy

Just a wonderful loving story

Jzx100Jzx100over 4 years ago
Chapter 4

Are you doing a chapter 4 still? Great story and series, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
waiting

When is chapter 4 coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Very descriptive writing and very arousing! I cannot wait for the next part of the series! Thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

regrettable, this author hasnt uploaded in 9 years. i dont think part 4 is coming.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Looking at the author's bio, her has not written in almost 9 years. It is a shame. He has potential and talent; however, everyone has to make a living. I honestly wish him well because of the pleasure this trilogy gave me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I got my older sister pregnant when I was 24 years old, and she was 26. We moved to Mexico where we raised the children that she gave me.

She is the love of my life and the mother to our 6 children. It is easier to make another life elsewhere when you have the funds to do so.

I often wondered how common incest is between family members. The internet doesn't really have any statistics does it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous