All Comments on 'Indian Hotwife Sona Cuckolds Hubby'

by sultrySona

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing Sona !

Wow ! Never knew Indian women are in Cuckoldry fetish.She must be a lusty gorgeous whore cunt.I would like to meet you Sona.Myself is Rauffel,45 mature bull with very thick cock,a beverage businessman from Seattle,US.Please contact - Raufelstl@gmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Indians sure can write porn. They are the best. Can't get enough of this. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuckingly Awesome !

I masterbated 3 times to read this one.Great whore wife.Wish I get a slutwife like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Quite a few Indian women are not satisfied with husband they did not choose. Most just put up with not being satisfied. Good for Sona to take action

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking hot bitch

Khan should have fucked her big sexy ass too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Make me ur kutta

Malkin Sona mujhe apna kutta bana lo

Do you really look like madhuri Dikshit.I would like to be your slave goddess.Mai apke yarron dwara chodi huyi chut aur usme bhare huye land ke namkin pani ko chat kar saaf karunga.Mujhe ek mauka de dijiye mallika Sona Maharani.Vikash.Pune.9786775456

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too hot to handle

I enjoyed it a lot.Sona ! Tell more what happened next,please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are made for fucks

Sona you should try gang bang in public place in all holes .cocks should thrust,,, bang till your pussy swells.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She is a new era woman not a whore but a Queen

Khan should not have abused her and called her whore.I would have worshiped her like Prem did . Do you really like abuses Sona ?If yes then why ?Please reply.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lucky Hubby

I think Sona got a fucking of the lifetime.I dream such about my wife but she is too boring and orthodox. Prem is so lucky to have such sensuous and experimental wife.She took a bold decision to satisfy her slut cunt.Bravo !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

Excellent, excellent, superb.

i got a hard-on ( i am in my mid 60s) because i know this is possible.

My wife & i spent 6 years in the Gulf states. She had 4 lovers that i know of. The affairs lasted for about a year each. I could not stop her once she got hooked on having two men. She kept it discreet. I was never present.

If you work for a foreign company, big bosses & hired experts visit branches every so often. Opportunitoes galore.

Her first lover was a fellow Indian whose consulting company was is Sigapore. He was rich & powerful man, self confident, very polite, very knowledgeable: he taught her all kinds of tricks of the trade & then all kinds of tricks of love making. I must admit i found her sexier at that time than before she started the affair. She admitted she was fucking him. I willingly shared my wife, plain & simple. She never stopped having sex with me. I never stopped wanting her. The transition wasn't painless but it was worthwhile. It happened many years ago. Now i have one thousand and one fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHEN CAN WE EXPECT CH. 2?

I liked the story. Erotic.

The build-up & the threesome were described very well. All 3 participants were consenting (& enthusiastic) adults.

Life can be funny: a woman with a turbo-charged sex drive gets a husband with a limp dick. Now we have a perfect-storm set of circumstances whereby her uber strong sex drive is coupled with years of sexual deprivation. OMG. Would i want to be with her in bed! So what if you have no exclusive rights, you get way more than you could dream of.

Sona, i would like to meet you, to go an a date, with possible LTR. If you come in a package with your husband so be it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Indian women are too sexy

Indian women have been always very curvy and sexy but shy .Now a days ,they are becoming funky and bolder.I use to watch porn and find Indian women most amazing though there are very few of them in the business. Sona is a perfect woman to break the shackles of old tradition.Simply fantastic Sona !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re anon 06/22/14 "She's a new era woman... a queen."

Overall I agree with the comment but if it is taking place between consenting adults it may be just for fun. ("There is no criminal act without criminal intent.")

I myself prefer when no participant of a threesome is humiliated. i would say that many authors add name calling & derogatory treatment in general because some readers want that ("by porular demand" so to say).

This is a new author & we must wait & see in what direction his (her) style will evolve.

To the author: You hit the mail on the head when you created Sona's character. Excellent job, keep it up PLEASE. Prem's character was also created masterfully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I wish I were Sona.

My husband Smith recommended this story and said that It is very spicy.No doubt it is. I got so wet and rubbed myself to an orgasm.I fantasized myself in place of Sona.Lolz.

Jenna,California.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
FIVE STARS

Don't stop writing, please.

SM, Canada

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Milovich

Fine story of adultery with a fine slut .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
chod kar fad deta ma sona k chut

sona ki chut fad dalata main apne lund se.pel pel kar uski chut suza deta.

masal kar chuchi pi jata uski.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Louis Casper

Well crafted story.Sona too sexy.A dream hottie !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mendis

After such a long time I read a story on literotica that seems true .I could have paid anything to see Sona getting fucked by Khan at Burj's Armani .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Atul

Very few foreigners actually appreciate Indian literotica writers. The fact that you have got such tremendous response speaks volume about the interest you have generated in your skillful and erotic porn writing. Your writing has an universal appeal. Very lucid and flawless. Kudos! Loved the way you narrated the inner desires, the love-making and the fulfilment. Keep writing please. Keep entertaining us. I am sure you would have got scores of mails and replying to each one of them would be difficult. But it would be a pleasure getting a line of acknowledgement from you and I would certainly love to be in touch with you.

Best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

Excellent story. As someone said before me, whoever created Sona's character was a f***ing genius.

sultrySonasultrySonaalmost 10 years agoAuthor

This story with pics here -http://chudasibiwisona.blogspot.in/2014/07/30-5-1-36-28-36-5-6-7-femdome-xxx.html

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
to anon 06/23/2014 "Excellent, excellent, suprb."

My wife and i currently live in the Emirates. I wish my wife were more like yours. Whereas Sona would admittedly be too much for me, your wife, based on how you described her, would be perfect for me.

If Samir Khan is a real person i want him to fuck my wife.

p

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
After my wife & i moved from India to Canada, she stopped being faithful!

Few people (if any) know us & she lost all inhibitions.

She is sexy but she also flirts and she's good at it.

When i told her i wanted a divorse she genuinly cried, put her head on my lap & begged me not to leave her.

"I know i am not perfect but please accept me the way i am & we will be happy together till one of us leaves this world..."

I failed to promise her anything, she has not changed the pattern of her behaviour & we are still together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hi Sexy sona !

Superb you are Sona.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sona is so slutty but desirable

A very cool and sexy wife.Would like to marry a woman like her .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SONA, OMG! OMG! YOU ARE VERY, VERY GOOD LOOKING & IRRESISTIBLY SEXY

Thank you for sharing the pictures. You are a keeper. Your husband got a jackpot 4 years ago when you guys got married!

If you were my lover please note:

(a) i am very fertile (each time i had unprotected sex with a woman she got pregnant!)

(b) i understand that you love your husband and that i could never be the only lover because you are a true hotwife!

(c) i'd love you the way you are

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sona: I wish you were my wife

I am fully aware you would have sex with other men and it's OK with me.

Once you come home i would first lick your pussy clean, then i'd worship your body & kiss, pet & lick every square inch of it knowing only too well your lover was there before me.

Whenever you go out alone i would be your adviser as to which underwear suits you better & would tell you in which pocket of your purse are condoms in case you decide to use them. Before you put on any clothes i would gently kiss your pussy & your asshole thereby giving you my blessing to do whatever makes you happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

fantastic

sultrySonasultrySonaover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Readers !Love you all for the appreciation & support !

Here is this story with some of my pics-click or search it on google. chudasibiwisona.blogspot.com/

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND WITH BENEFITS

I checked out the pictures.

You are a looker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Diminique's hubby

5 stars. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
super hot

we need more women like Sona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am married to a hotwife

If you are married to a hotwife, nothing should surprise you because their imagination knows no boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Moin

She must be a great bitch.

sultrySonasultrySonaover 9 years agoAuthor
Pl see this story and pics on my tumblr page !!

Copy and paste in address bar..http://sexyslutwife.tumblr.com/post/92520137129/indian-hotwife-sona-cuckolds-hubby-sultrysona-c

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SONA FINALLY GOT TO BE FUCKED BY A WELL HUNG EXPERIENCED GUY (THE FACT HE HAS MONEY CAN NOT HURT); GOOD FOR HER; PREM IS A LOVING HUSBAND AND SONA LOVES HIM BACK

Story 5*.

THE STORY OF MY LIFE WAS NOT MUCH DIFFERENT.

MY WIFE & I MARRIED OUT OF LOVE. I WAS A WIDOWER & 15 YEARS OLDER. SHE WAS AN EARKY BLOOMER AND INITIALLY WE WERE A MATCH.

NOWADAYS SHE IS A 45-YEAR OLD COUGAR (SHE LOOKS 35!) & I AM HER 60-YEARS OLD HUSBAND.

She first worked as a flight attendant. Then she was an area manager for a major NGO & was often away on business. Those job made her psychologically independent and gave her freedom to socialize with people without me. Every year she would have a new affair. Our marriage was in a major crisis.

SHE BEGGED ME NOT TO LEAVE HER. SHE KEPT ASSURING ME IN HER LOVE. SHE KEPT ASSURING ME THAT THE AFFAIRS ARE JUST SEX. At that time she was fucking the NGO's CEO. She begged me to be patient with her. She told me the affair would end in 4 or 5 months. She was driving me nuts. SHE NEVER PROMISED SHE WOULD NEVER TRANSGRESS AGAIN! & she never has stopped.

STRANGELY I STARTED TO GET A KICK OUT OF HER SLEEPING WITH OTHER MEN! I simply was turned on by the mere thought another man had enjoyed her sexy body earlier that evening. She would be naked in fro. of the mirror in our bedroom & i lustfully stared at her body knowing only too well a CEO or a ski instructor or amusic teacher had caressed every square inch of that ass, those thighs, those boobs...

Our relationship evolved over the years so much so that she would ask me for advice which panties look better on her & which dress is sexy but not slutty-sexy. Pre was shaving Sona's pussy & i was asked once to remove 2 hairs that had been missed. If i know she was butt fucked i insist to kiss her asshole. That's ourkinky love.

We still have sex, she now makes more money than me, she inherited quite a few bucks from an aunt in Chicago and gave them to my children for college! She still begs me not to leave her (she knows she is naughty!) & tells me she loves me. I still love her & she turns me on. The fact she fucks other men is a bonus.

I LOVE TO FUCK HER AFTER SHE HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i also wanted it

i also dream of a stud like him fucking my wife n making her happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SONA IS A LOVING WIFE BECAUSE SHE COULD HAVE TRAVELLED TO DUBAI ALONE BUT SHE WANTS TO SHARE EVERYTHING WITH PREM!

Prem, buddy:

Mark my words, Sona is a keeperc

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4.6 out of 5 stars

Hubby is a lucky mo]h€Г ⸮¥©k€Г.

sultrySona i am glad i came across your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love Indian Loving Wife stories in general & have enjoyed Sona's adventure in particular

The story has all the ingredients:

a rich husband who loves his wife selflessly: he simply can not satisfy her plus he is discovering his voyeur side

a very sex-appealing wife whose libido is super charched

a rich well-hung online friend who has hots for wife and likes the idea of MFM dates

* * *

The above scenario partially mirrors my life story: my performance in bed used to be substandard at best. I was trying to date girls who did not care much for sex but the strategy did not work out. Then, by fluke, i met a wild girl & slept with her the same night. At first i had no erection. She helped me feel relaxed & by the morning i outperformed myself - which was not a big deal. She told me she wanted me as a friend with benefits. We went places together including parties. She knew how to pick up guys.

Some of them were into 3somes. I was the 3rd one. In the wild girl's presence i always felt comfortable. She started referring to me as her boyfriend, & after i moved in with her, as her fiancé. We got married & are still together. She is less wild now but she still needs other men to be truly happy. I am a happy camper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Funny!

@Anon If you are wealthy you could not buy viagra?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
RIGHT STORY FOR RIGHT READERS

Kinky? Yes.

Erotic? Yes.

Sona had her pics online, she is HOT, a K.O.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmm so lovely

oh i wish its mywife

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whereas in terms of sexual performance i am totally healthy, i have a very pronounced voyeur/cuckold side

I enjoy sex with my wife much more if i know that she has a lover.

I was discovering my kinky side slowly, bit by bit, & for years i was not fully aware of it.

My first wife was sleeping around behind my back. She left me for a lover of hers (not the girst affair).

At the yime before we separated i first recognized that the body of a cheating wife turns me on 10 times more than the body of a faithful one! I suspected my first eife was having an affair. She was making up less and less believable reasons why she must ho out without me. At the time i no longer was in love with her.

SHE WAS GETTING READY TO GO OUT. TOTALLY NAKED, HER BODY HAIR FULLY REMOVED FROM HER LEGS AND (PARTIALLY) FROM HER PUSSY, SHE WAS WORKING ON HER HAIR & MAKE UP. ALL OF A SUDDEN I LOOKED AT HER, CONNECTED THE DOTS & IT OCCURED TO ME THAT SHE WAS GOUNG OUT TO BE ROYALLY FUCKED.

WHAT SURPTISED ME WAS THE FACT SHE WAS TURNING ME ON. I STOPPED SHORT OF STARTING TO KISS HER AND TOUCH HER. WHERE I WAS TO EXPERIENCE SHAGRIN, I FELT SEXUAL ATTRACTION.

MY SECOND WIFE WAS GENERALLY FAITHFUL & WAS NOT A LIAR. HOWEVER, SHE ADMITTED TO ME THAT HER C.E.O. FUCKED HER WHEN THEY HAD A BIG EVENT IN SEATTLE. SHE, IN HER OWN WORDS, "RELUCTANTLY BUT WILLINGLY" WENT TO BED WITH HIM.

I wanted to know more:

No, she did not do it for material gains.

Yes, she still loves me & has loved me all along.

No, she didn't love him.

No, it was not over in Seattle, it would happen from time to time for a year after that.

Yes, she enjoyed sex.

Yes, it is possible to have sex without love.

No, his penis was not bigger. "I am not a size queen, silly!"

Yes, she would cum each time at least two times.

Yes, she was wearing expensive lingerie at that time.

No, he didn't buy it, she had a clothing allowance.

No, he was not an asshole.

No, he never offended her, let alone humiliated her.

No, he did not fuck me up my ass.

He did not care much for blowjobs.

Yes, he loved to eat pussy.

No, she didn't tell me earlier...

Yes, she was afraid she'd lose me.

Yes, she must know whether i can forgive her.

Yes, she is positive she deserves a 2nd chance.

That night I fucked her like there was no tomorrow. I fucked her with the superhuman strength & vigor that is usually attributed to madmen in a fit of rage...

Half way thru the night she told me she was pregnant & the child was mine.

Her affair & the child cemented our relationship.

I was often teasing her by singing the portion of Leonard Cohen's song "Everybody knows":

Evetybody knows that you are faithful a... give or take a night or two...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Re anon 01/11/16 "Whereas in terms of sexual performance i am totally healthy, i have..."

Wives & girlfriends are often more observant than their respective husbands & boyfriends. They notice voyeur tendencies in their men.

Your story is believable: it seems to be based on true events.

You are not the only man who's been cheated on by a woman he loved.

The story gets ☆☆☆☆ (4)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave you a 5-

LIKE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
EROTIC. REALISTIC. PREM I SONA ARE A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN...

... Prem realizes that in order that Sona may be happy, other men will have to be invited into their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

When Indian women will initiate open marriage??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH! IF YOUR WIFE HAS A HEALTY, STRONG SEX-DRIVE, DON'T BITCH ABOUT THAT: YOU MUST COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, OK?

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This author is a one-hit wonder. The story is VERY, VERY GOOD! It's multifaceted. Sona is a true LOVING WIFE: she LOVES PREM & LOVES TO HAVE SEX WITH SAMIR KHAN! PREM WAS IN 7TH HEAVEN!

The story deserves a 4.5!

PS: a while back Sona had posted her pics on a site. She is very SEXY. (I shall presume they were her own pics.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Nice story

interfaithxxx.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
REALLY LIKE IT! FIVE STAR STUFF.

So far this story's got 111,771 views & 58 fav.

Sona & Prem are made for each other.

Prem will from time to time invite other men into their marriage. There is nothing wrong about that.

When my wife was 35 i gave her a Hall Pass. I am glad i did. Her job involved regular travel with overnight stay. White men (Canadians & Americans) found her very sexy, they were hitting on her left, right & centre.

When i married my wife, my grandma told me in private:

"Your bride is beautiful & very sexy. Men will be trying to get in her pants. No woman can say NO so many times, she finally says YES to a lucky man... Your bride is a keeper. Be nice to her. Talk to her. Be her husband & her best friend. Make her happy. Only a happy wife can make her husband happy."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The KATELA fantasy of bedding a hindoo wife .. will soon be replaced by a REALITY .. wherein millions of mominaahs will become RANDEES of hindo banyaas

Hindoos of Endia have now decided to RETURN the "favors" .. which the galeez qaum of the GOO-KHOR prophet, had so far heaped upon us idolators

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some women need more than one man to be satisfied: Sona os one of them.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sona

it was fantastic , i hope my wife cd hv been like her ! i loved sona every bit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love Son's story, gave her a 5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-)! In lieu of my own comment i shall quote an excerpt from anon 01/11/16 "Whereas in terms of..."

That night I fucked her like there was no tomorrow. I fucked her with the superhuman strength & vigor that is usually attributed to madmen in a fit of rage...

Half way thru the night she told me she was pregnant & the child was mine.

Her affair & the child cemented our relationship.

I was often teasing her by singing the portion of Leonard Cohen's song "Everybody knows":

Evetybody knows that you are faithful... give or take a night or two...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
In my book, your story is very erotic (kinky as well); I gave you a 5- [4.6/5 = 92% (☆☆☆☆☆-)].

Statistics: rating 4.32*; 124,656 views; 63 favorites; views-to-fav. ratio is not bad at all (above average).

Sona fucks the other guy; she does it for herself & for her husband. The husband is fully aware that they must welcome other men into their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very erotic. Pornographic too.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-). This is a wife sharing story.

This story turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you are like my sister who had a Muslim sex partner. she is wild in bed and likes to get fucked very hard. She used to tell me to have multiple men for sex. I always wondered why she likes Muslim men so much till I had sex with 2 Muslim men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely #rajcomment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a hindu brother Yes sister i too realise the happiness and enjoyment you have been recived making your husband a cuckload .Yes prem also too much understanding like a good guy who understanding your pain and your need .Its just like my story my father and mother who spent more time in dubai due to accident my dad dead my mom was working in dubai as a nurse she was hot and more lusty woman too She slept with many muslim friend of my father . I too a cucky as submissive to my wife as to mommy .Both are needs are satisfying now muslim partner .Me just enjoying by jerking off sometimes sometimes both are denying .to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Even i am gay n like to be crossdressing i also like muslim dicks

sultrySonasultrySonaover 1 year agoAuthor

I never thought you guys will love this story so much.You want me to write more? If you wish to gift me in appreciation, message me in my mail-sultrysona@yahoo.com.Love you all !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. All Hindu wives love Muslim lunds. Please try to get some stories from interfaithxxx which is not available now and write stories similar to those. My favorites were ‘Muslim election janardan’. Principal, mom and daughter. Muslim invasion when Zoakstan takes over India and Muslims fuck all Indian ladies. A son leads them to his own home and watches them fuck mother, sisters. Neighborhood clubs where hindu ciouples can go and get their wives fucked by Muslim studs. Muslim breeding of hindu wives.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked the Muslim man fucking Hindu wife. It would have awesome if you would have talked about mangalsutra, and other Hindu traditional wears.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous