All Comments on 'The Sister's Party Ch. 03'

by Andy5v

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Don't hold back.

Great premise. Excellent start and then at this chapter instead of it getting hotter, it sort of petered out and the possibilities that you only hinted at in the previous chapterjust sort of dissapated.

I would have explored the bisexual tendancies you only hinted at among some of the men and would have had some bi-male action with the men and their wives watching as they themselves explore their bisexuality.

Instead of everyone at the picnic table touching themselves, it should have escalated into a free for all fuck fest IMO.

The last chapter also shold have explored less shame and more enlightenment with perhaps even having a single sister come along with one of the spouses and fuck the husband as the wife looks on and even participates.

You're probably one of the best authors here. Don't hold back man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Too many mistakes!

WTF is this about? Don't you proof read the stories?

"As Janette and Janette gazed at their sisters’ pussies they could see quite a bit of white cum oozing out."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous