All Comments on 'Wife Catches Me'

by Batcum2002

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
dinner

i just shot my load into my mouth. ooooh it tastes wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

after reading this story, i finally had the courage to swallow my cum!!! thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i love it i would like to be tied up with a O ring gag on being teased untill i expode in an awaiting glass that is then poured into my helpless mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking sickos !!!!

Straight from asylum for insane !

whynot_270whynot_270over 12 years ago

Awesome! Keep up the good work!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 12 years ago
Thank you

I love the taste of cum, it started when I first started masterbating as a young boy, I would jack off and wipe it on the bed skirt, my mother got mad at me, she said if I need to blow my nose to use a tissue. After that I had to figure out what to do when I jacked off, started to just lick it from my hand, but that got old, then after trial and error I finally figured out a way to roll up and suck the head of my own cock, from then on I made no more messes on the bed skirt.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Listen

Hey whatever floats your boat. Everyone has their kinks and as long as everybody is willing and all participants are not forced to do anything they don't want to do go for it.

No cheating, no cuckolds, nothing secretive. Sounds like a perfect marriage to me.

Then again, what the fuck do I know?

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice to know!

Nice to know that other guys enjoy eating their own cum. I was in my thirties when my neighbor and I had a great fuck session after she gave me a blow job and swallowed my load. When I filled her cleanly shaved pussy she asked me to go down on her which I really didn't want to do but eventually she did talk me into doing. As I started to eat her I was somewhat replused but soon started to enjoy as she was having so much fun. The longer I ate her the more she moaned and groaned to many orgasims. After our fuck session we talked about our sex drives and how she loved to eat pussy as much as suck cock. She said it took her a while to get her husband into eating her after sex but that was pretty much an every time thing now and that he also enjoyed sucking cocks now and then. Eventually we all ended up having sex together which led me to loving cum. When I can't get it else where I am happy to eat my own cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Addicted to the taste

Hi there my name is Daryl a.k.a HornyNSlitlyKnky on fetlife.com From the very first day I actually produce cum(Sperm) to present I have at all times eaten my own sperm ( with the exception of any I have ejaculated into a womans vagina or bumhole to my deepest regret.

I so deeply Want Desire and Need to have a female watch me Jerk Off and eat my own sperm and so desperately Want Need n Desire to Eat my Sperm out of a womans Bumhole and pussy as well I Burn with extreme Want Desire and Need to at the very least have a woman give me used condoms with someone elses sperm to eat or let me suck someone elses sperm out of her bumhole but especially to Suck someone Cock while a woman watches. Sadly though I have not yet met any woman that finds any of this a turn on infact I have not found any woman who could possibly keep up kink for kink anywhere anytime anyway possible. I do long to taste someone elses sperm but have been to nervous too shy to try and find a guy to allow me the incredible honor and privillage of sucking his cock and drinking his sperm. I Loved the above story it got me so Incredibly Hot and Horny . I would give my life to suck someones cock while a woman watched to jerk off and eat my own sperm while a woman watched to be able to suck someones sperm out of a womans bumhole just once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I did it!

When I was 26, I had a new girlfriend who was just 18. One day, as we fooled around on the rug in the living room of our house, which we shared with a hot yoga instructor, I bet her that I could suck myself off. She didn't believe me, so I raised my hips over my head and then lowered until I just could lick the very tip of my cock. She was delighted, so I lowered further until I was sucking three inches. I went for it and came into my mouth while she fingered herself to orgasm. Years of high school gymnastics made me loose enough and it was paying off. Finally I shared my secret with a woman who loved it. I had shared it with many anonymous men prior to that, but I didn't tell her that part. Alas, my wife was never that open-minded about my cum eating, but she does like to fuck my ass with an enormous dildo now and then. I eat my cum in secret almost daily and love it. I do it like you describe in the story. I love you pic. Yes, it's me.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 9 years ago
Love the story

It could have been written for I do the same things only was able to suck myself for a few short years. After I met and married my then wife I quit sucking myself only to take sucking others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have bi tendencies I never acted on, but lately was finding it incredibly hot to kiss my wife during and after a bj. My wife enjoys this too as she has no problem kissing me after i go down on her. But she has taken it further snowballing me twice which did nothing for me. Love to grab her and kiss her deep and long during and after, sharing a little of me but the full load ruins it for me. She has no problem swallowing thank goodness. Even with masturbation I love the precum and skip the main event.

birunner55birunner55about 7 years ago
Sexy

Wow very sexy. I love sucking dick. I'm sure you will also..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Faj

Fake

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
Fetish! No extramarital fun here

just bat shit crazing garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
eat it too

I enjoy eating my cum and do it almost every time, even though my wife isn't into it. Our sex life is mostly masturbation which we both love so I get to eat my cum a lot either scooping it off of my stomach or licking it off her tits. I get hard just thinking about it. My fantasy is to jerk off and eat my load in front of a group of women or in a mmf threeway. This story made me edge several times before I came and is one of my favorites. Hope the next story is threeway cum swapping.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Nasty POS, but some of these pinheads seem to like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Sucking dick

That's how it all started with me except I can actually suck my own cock and do all the time and swallow and my girlfriend caught me and now I do it daily and then she wanted to see me suck another man's cock and so I do that whenever she brings me home one to suck and I swallow and love it ...my favorite is black cock.larry Smith

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

its nice to have an understanding wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous