All Comments on 'Wife Watches Me Suck'

by Batcum2002

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wish I had a "Suzie"

Just love your stories, wonder how much you have experienced. Biwmm here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmm

This story should definitely be in the gay category. Sounds like it's just a matter of time till he's a total cockwhore...which I could give a shit less than about...but still leaves us with the little problem of this disgustingly fucked up story being in the wrong damned category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I crave it

I want to suck a man's cock and let my wife watch him splatter my face with his thick juice and then have her lick it off me and feed it to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CUMMIN

Your story got me so horney I shot my load in my hand and ate it the same time the husband did.I would love to have my wife watch me suck a guy off and swallow his load. GREAT STORY!!!!

Jackhammer8Jackhammer8over 12 years ago
F A N T A S T I C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly what I have wanted to do for at least 25 years. I am bi but my wife doesn't know (I think). I would love to have her watch me suck cocks.. as well as watch her get fucked but I get the cum.... this is a great story. I have read it every week for a very long time... Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
For real

We loved your story ,and just had to tell you my wife actualy told me to suck her boy friend's cock while he pulled it out of her for a break in their fucking. I loved it and her watching it in my mouth was fantastic . I hope your story inspires other couples .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

id love to watch my wife suck a cock then have her watch e go down on her aa

nd suck er clean omg mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We share your love

My wife and I also enjoy sharing a hard cock and a load of hot,sweet cum.I've been sharing my wife with other men for over 20 years and we're looking forward to 20 more.Enjoy life,set no limits to your pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot story.

Wish my wife would make me suck cock while she watched.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I am addicted to sucking cock

but my wife would never do that for me, wish she would though. I would love having a man fuck my face while she held my head for him.

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldover 9 years ago
perfect wife

if i get married, i want the best man to be my fiance's lover, and watching the two of them kissing in front of everyone after our vows, instead of even paying attention to me... drinking his cum will become, to my complete surprise, my cleaning duty quite often after we're 100% sure that he's got her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry Author....

didn't and won't read your story. BUT.....

just innocently scrolling through the recent comments spinner, and unfortunately glanced over "motherfuckingcuckold's" comment here. OMG!!!

This guy shares with all his ultimate fantasy?!? That as soon as the vows are taken they should be broken IMMEDIATLY! OK, some sick fucks are just that deranged, but why even be married? Why even bother with any vows? Why go through all of the expense to have a sham marriage? OK, you have serious mental problems, and are kinky in the way only a homosexual crazy person with a seriously low self esteem can be. But how does that explain the girl actually saying yes to you in the first place? And why would any woman want to go through the hassle of marring someone they have zero sexual attraction to? Just proves how unrealistic your fantasies really are!

It has really become sad to me that broken people like you (MFC) exist. YOU are what is wrong with this category. You are the 1% OTHER sick fucks like batcum here use to justify their own lowly and lonely existence. Yes, I am sad for you. I wish you would get help. Posting crap stories that SOME people respond positively to, CAN'T erase how ABNORMAL and UNHEALTHY you really are inside.

I used to think a lot of this BS was mostly a joke. Shit nobody expected anyone else to take seriously. MFC if your comment was sarcastic, it REALLY didn't come across that way. More and more I worry that there really are people out there that think this way.

It makes me worry for my children. I hope I have taught them well enough to avoid the sick people like you who REALLY should be institutionalized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
friends are friends

my wife fucks every cock I suck that's our deal

foolscapfoolscapover 8 years ago
FETISH FETISH FETISH FETISH FETISH FETISH

and did I mention FETISH. Or GAY. Why can't you sick fucks and your fans stay in appropriated categories instead of prancing about saying "Look at me, look at me" pretending that your predilections represent less than half of one percent of the world' population?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bi and really love cock

The idea of a wife and sharing such an intimate moment as both sucking a guys cock together is fantastic. I love sucking a guys cock and when my wife got involved it just brought us closer together. Nothing is gay or faggy just two people in love sharing what we love the most, sucking a nice cock. Instead of knocking it you should try it, you may just find out what a turn on it is.O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mmm

My wife gets so turned on watching me suck cock. She sits there wildly rubbing her soaking pussy urging me on and telling me she knows I can't wait to feel the hot thick cum shooting into my mouth. As I feel him start to cum and my mouth getting filled I only need to just touch myself and I usually blow straight away.

Not into anything with guys other than sucking cock and taking as much cum as possible. Her loving it so much is such a turn on.

Just thinking about it now has me rock hard and getting my cock out in the car so I can rub one out and lick all my cum from my hand

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love swallowing other men's cum

My wife made me start swallowing my own cum two years after we married. Three years later my wife brought a guy home to fuck but she had me suck his dick first.

Charlie

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 7 years ago
I wish

I'm a closet cocksucker . Wife has no clue. I wish I had a wife who knew and liked it. I'd love to watch her with a guy like that and share his cock. I've asked her to have sex with other guys but she says she is too shy. It would be so hot to be close watching her suck him and she pushes his cock to my mouth. Love to chat at kerry8866@hotmail.com

BottomBullBottomBullalmost 7 years ago

I love sucking cock. My first wife had cuckold me back in the 90's. The first cock I have ever sucked was the same guy she was secretly having an affair with, talking about be broken and humiliated. At the same time, I had always still enjoyed sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hello, Im assuming your question is for my husband. He is out of town, Im his wife Elisa. As a woman and a wife I want to say that I love my husband very much, he and I share very deep love, trust and desires for each other and others. When it comes to sex, our sex lives are incredible. I love the fact that my husband is open minded and secure with his sexuality. When others are involved he favors sex with other men over other women, he also does this to please me. For me personally watching my husband suck cock or better yet getting fucked is a HUGE HUGE turn on for me. Probably the most sensual and erotic act my husband and I enjoy doing together when he and I are on our knees sharing the cock that will be fucking either one us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
husbands load

something similar happened to me when i was younger a couple i met wanted to experiment sexually the wife wanted to watch another man blow her husband i was excited to say the least when the time came hubby was leaning back on the couch and i got on my knees between his legs i was so horny i was shaking i started to take his beautiful throbbing cock in my mouth my head bobbing up and down wifey warning me he was about to cum i told her he can cum in my faggot mouth he held my head down and started shooting his delicious cock cream down my throat i just kept swallowing his spurting semen until his balls were empty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It has been so long

since I knelt for our neighbors and sucked their cocks as the wives watched. 4yourpleasureiam If you want to humiliate me please pm me. I will make a public self humiliation story with you as the man and me as what I am. A fag serving a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I too love,a,hard big cock to shoot his load in my mouth with my wife,fucking and cumin in her

Yes and she loves it. I have always let her fuck anybody se wants she always bring guys home for me to suck and swallow his hot cum loads I just love feeling each shot,hitting my mouth and I love it when she brings home more then one guy for us so I can watchman a guy sticks hard cock inher pussy and sometimes she will suck one racing me for the final cum load we both swallow each drop. I then clean her pussy out licking out every drop of those guys cum ,she like for 3 or 4 cocks too cum in her then have me eat her cleaning out the other men's cum

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 5 years ago
Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!

This is so hot!!!! What a wonderful wife! This reminds me of Mitzi and Denise, my two ex’s. You should read my stories. I think you’ll like them. And they are true stories too! I came more than once reading this...and swallowed my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Most guys are straight.

And if his wife is stupid enough to try and force him to give another man a blowjob? Said man brings back a bloody stump. A forced blowjob??? Don't make me laugh. Stupid story. Poorly done drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife watches too

The first time I sucked was one evening when my wife bet I wouldn't suck my best friend's cock. He and his wife came over the next night. I told her if I sucked she would have to eat pussy too.

As we sat in the livingroom Barb told them of our bet. To my surprise my friends wife opened his pants. As she stroked his cock she bet I wouldn't do it.

I looked them in the eye then leaned over to take his cock. Jim moaned with pleasure and Barb urged me on. That first time he didn't last long, but I loved the feel and taste of his cock.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I love being on my knees

Sucking a mans cock for my wife. And myself. It has been to long since I was the neighborhood cock sucker and I need some now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong category - move to gay you wanker

Wrong category- you are gay and so is this story. Need to move it

dannyd4fundannyd4funover 3 years ago
Nope, Not Gay

I am a sucker for these stories. (Get it, sucker? LOL) My wife gets me to suck cock for her often. She gets so turned on that she will cum over and over. All I have to do is mention em sucking cock while I am fucking her and she explodes. I never thought I would love sucking cock but for my wife, anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
whore

whore and wimp ,cold hearted whore. turn your husband queer just so you can fuck other men . rot in hell nasty cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gay Male!

How hard can that be to understand. But here's a news flash. The minute lover boy sticks his dick into the husbands mouth he pulls back a bloody stump. Forced BJ my ass. Gotta be the stupidest story ever.

PaulaXD53PaulaXD53almost 3 years ago

Fucking awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to laugh at the angry, indignant comments. Like you didn't know what was coming from the title of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was fortunate enough to have a similar thing happen to my sissy self. I would love to be a part of a threesome with you two. My wife came home and caught me dressed in her prettiest chocolate colored red fullslip, matching panties, and high heels. I was pretending to give a blowjob to one of my favorite dildos. She said “What the he#@ are you doing? Why are you dressed in my lingerie? Are you gay?” I said I wasn’t gay and that I had been a crossdresser my whole life. She continued, “Should I go out and find a real man, bring him home, have sex with him and then let him fuck you? Have you suck his cock like you are doing with that dildo?” She slammed the door as she left.

She called me an hour later and I begged her to come home so we could talk. She simply said “I hope you are still dressed in my clothes favor. I have a surprise for you.” I started to tell her I wasn’t a favor but she hung up. About twenty minutes later she came into the front door, smiling and calling me, “Sissy Hubbie? I have a surprise for you?”

Behind her was this tall, very handsome. Man. ‘’Is this supposed to be your husband?” He asked while taking in me adorned all in lace and satin. ‘’My wife simply stared at me and said,”Well, get on your knees and suck his cock, beg him to let you swallow his cum sissy. Now!”

What can I tell you? I love sucking cock, love the taste of cum, hers, mine, many other cocks cum, so down I went. “Please, sir, may I suck your cock and please may I swallow your cum?” And so it went. Over the next six months I sucked many cocks for my wife. Sometimes they would have sex with her and she made me perform oral sex on her, sitting on my face and letting me swallow all their conjoined cum. Loved loved loved it.

Unfortunately two years later she left. Me for a “real man who didn’t wear panties and nighties”. That’s ok. I found my calling, love crossdressing and sucking cocks. Cummy yummy!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous, we.know that you truly believe your little fantasy is true. That's why your Mommy keeps you chained to your bed in her basement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is such a hot story made the pre cum run out of me. Wish my wife would have me suck cock and swallow. Some guys have all the luck !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I m married I want my wife watch me suck my first cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a great story I wish my wife would suggest I suck a cock I never sucked a cock or been with a guy at all but currious about it would deffently want suck another man's cock and have her watch I get hard thinking about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Put this where it belongs. This is a GAY story. No loving wife here just a degrading domineering slut. One star is 11 stars too many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When i first went out with my gf now wife we fucked more than often every chance we got and we both admitted being bi. I told her my first sexual experiences were with guys and i had sucked cocks and had my ass fucked and enjoyed it. She told me she occasionally had sex with girls her first time at a sleep over at a friends house then letting her friends brother fuck her in the same bed as her. We both agreed that we should continue and both should get to watch each other when a situation arises. Since then we have watched each other enjoy same sex fun and it still turns us on a lot. One of the best experinces iv had was sucking and being fucked by her sisters bf while they watched him fill me with cum then both swap and enjoy sex. I have watched her many times have sex with girls and a lot of strap on use and anal play. We are a highly sexual couple and are openminded with very little taboo's just a lot of hot sex at any opportunity that arises. We live in the UK xo paul and Gayle.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I would love to have my wife watch me suck a big juicy cock. I also want her to watch me get fucked by that same big cock. I know I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it grate relationship wife loving to watch hubby suck cock and drink down loads of cum hubby knowing his hot horny wife getting the man ready makes me want to do it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it good to see there are other men in the world like me I absolutely love sucking dick after it's been in my wife's ass and he has cum....I clean his balls and all then he will re insert it in her cum filled ass and make me do it again and usually I cum hard without even touching my cock ... Larry Smith ummm love cock !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous