All Comments on 'Capo di Foia Ch. 04'

by MsArcher

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing !!

So glad you decided to continue this !!! Five stars ! Please continue ASAP

elleayeareelleayeareover 9 years ago
So happy you came back

This was worth the wait

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

That was perfect.

thundersglorythundersgloryover 9 years ago
Great continuence

Don't go dropping off the face of the Earth again on us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you!

What a truly pleasant surprise to find you've decided to continue writing in general and especially to continue writing this story in particular. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars - not enough!

Holy.... Wow. More please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Delighted you're back to continue this story.

bsedambsedamover 9 years ago

Thank you, that was worth waiting for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gdjejssjnfhfjdh

MORE PLEASEEEE!!!

cricketmusecricketmuseover 9 years ago
Divine

Love the push & pull of these characters! So good!

titania123titania123over 9 years ago
So Happy...

You're back..I was so worried this story wouldn't get finished. Excellent chapter. Enjoyed the further development of their relationship. Keep up the good work.

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
Whatever

Samantha is a highly regarded intellignece agent? Really? He defeats her in an argument of philosophy when his own reasoning is spurious in the extreme and he reveals himself to be nothing more than a parasite, far more dependent on the social order she espouses to protect than she. One thing is certain, this story certainly shows that Samantha is deeply ingrained with the Judeo-Christian programming of the madonna-whore. Whe is afraid of her own sexuality and that sexuality allows Franco to more easily brainwash her (and make no mistake, he's brainwashing her) and turn her into not only a collaborator in her own downfall, but in the end a traitor to every notion of civilization she defended. She should recognize the danger inherent in his isolating her and making her dependent on him for anything good and pleasurable, but she doesn't. She's weak. I hate stories about weak people where I'm supposed to believe they're strong. This isn't a story of romance, not even twisted romance, it's psychological warfare and brainwashing dressed up as passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to commenters who "hate" these kinds of stories

You're certainly entitled to your opinions, but remember, this is a work of fiction and its erotic fiction... there's no need to get worked up over it... unless you're getting worked up in a good way, (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). You say you "hate" these kinds of stories ...if you hate them so much, then why have you read all the way up until the very last chapter posted? The point of erotic fiction, or any type of fiction for that matter, is to suspend disbelief. That's why it's called fantasy. If you're disturbed by something you read, then don't read. It's that simple.

It takes an extraordinary amount of courage, work and time for writers to put themselves out there, especially with this kind of writing (and for no financial reward, no less). Constructive criticism is appreciated up to a point, but let's try and show the respect these writers deserve. I, for one, am enormously grateful for what writers provide on this site.

Thank you!

EyetiegalEyetiegalover 9 years ago
Next installment please!

please hurry with the next chapter. I love the way you're building the characters in the story line, excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rare gift

MsArcher, you say you're new to writing but it is not obvious in your skill with words. You write better than most on this site. I hope you continue to delight us with future stories. In the meantime I am loving Franco and Samantha's story. Like others, I cant wait to read future chapters. Poor Franco never gets to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
can't wait for more

I was reserving judgment because I didn't want to get hooked into story that would never be finished . This last chapter hooked me . Now I'll be looking into site everyday waiting for next chapter. So please hurry ..

TinyEmTinyEmover 9 years ago
OMG!

One of the best stories I've read, please don't stop! Incredible writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Please finish this story. It would be a crime not to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please finish this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn You!!!!

Assume you are dead, or the most rude of bitches that we readers hate5691. More than a year and a half with no new chapter, nor even any info of your intent to finish or not in your bio section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DAMN YOU INDEED!!! COME BACK YOU MARVELLOUS WRITER AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED! I have never been so obsessed and affected by a story as I have by yours! PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE IT AT THIS!!!!

I just read your story in a sitting and i am fuming that you haven't finished it!!! I appreciate that you probably have other things to do lol but you can't leave your devoted fans hanging!!! Come on ms archer, give us the rest of the story!!! I'm dying to read more, this is not fair, they haven't even f*cked properly yet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Finish This Story!!

This is by far one of the best erotic thrillers I've read...I love it! Please Finish...you can't leave us hanging for this long with no end in sight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Intense

I wish you had added more chapters. It's an amazing story.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Assume You Are Dead.....

..... with no more chapters nor note of your intent. Greatly regret your demise and that of your great talent for passionate writing. My assumption of your death is the most compassionate thought that I can have for you. For if you are still alive, having first for a year and a half and now for over four years so wickedly abused your adoring readers, you are indeed one of the most despicable bitches on this site — and good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Next Chapter?

Please don’t leave us hanging. This is too good. Will you be finishing the story?thCbHP

verbicideverbicidealmost 4 years ago
No more to be had

Probably for the best. I loathe people who make spurious arguments aggrandizing the morally bankrupt and it seems inevitable that our heroine would fall under Franco's sway, depriving the tale of its single decent character.

HarleyKilledtheJokerHarleyKilledtheJokeralmost 3 years ago

What an absolute shame. Not one single sotry on lit has ever been so intellectually told with such regards to the authors vast knowledge of things both philosophical & psychological. I was absolutely enthralled into the story for that reason & more.

An absolute waste of raw talent & intellect to start something profound in a place where depths of any kind are almost never found... only to never even attempt giving it the completion your previous efforts deserve.

I wish you the best author, & that you are utilizing these great talents of yours out there in the real world. Take car@

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous