All Comments on 'The Understanding'

by PantywaistKen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This isn't Psychology today.

And you aren't a psychologist. This failed attempt at trying to understand why he wanted to be spanked was just ridiculous. Go back to school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dear anon power trip douche'.....

Get bent! Be nice or stay home. Don't trash and thrash others. You're not getting anything done here by being rude.

Ken thank you for you story welcome to lit. You have an interesting writing style. Some like hearts and flowers, and some like direct push and pull. I enjoyed the change up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A nice start

Thank you, Ken, this was pretty good for a first submission - and don't bother too much about the nasty comments - as I always tell newcomers, 'You can't please everyone.'

I would have liked a little dialogue, or even the opportunity for dialogue, but this, as it stands, was OK by me.

Welcome - four stars - please keep writing!

BlantryeBlantryeover 9 years ago
The only thing missing

The only thing missing is after the spanking, he needs to kneel in front of his misses and pay tribute to her with his tongue between her legs until she is satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I remember

I remember writing the story. It is some of my best work. I’m glad that someone found it, saved it and re-published it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous