All Comments on '3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 04'

by RicoLouis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Uh, just did a quick read, not sure if it's already stated, but all of page one is in bold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice series

Very hot story line, hope it continues

islandicislandicalmost 10 years ago
The thrill is in the chase not the capture.

I hope to see more in this series. I loved every bit of this. The characters seemed very real each with their own mannerism. I think it was very exciting and believe you are on to a very good series with a lot of scope to continue. The thrill is in the chase not the capture.

Islandic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lucky family

Great story well told interesting characters one that enthralled me Alex one lucky lad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I liked your story very much. Thank you!!!

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

OMG u r good Alex needs to fuck them WOW gr8 job so far

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Alex has a family that I would give anything to belong too. Every member of the immediate family is emotionally and mentally mature. All are self-confident with their position in the family and with each other. Each member of the family know that they are emotionally safe, secure and loved.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

I am loving this story more and more...the loving, emotional attachments they have for each other really make the story that much more alive!!.

Jo...yeah, she is gonna use him to make babies, lots of them...ahe is gonna be his wife (*I** think!)...and maybe his sister's cousins, and aunts, too. Mom...definitely wants to mount that pony, will be a good time for all.

Five**5**Stars...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous