All Comments on 'The Top 10 Reasons Not to Date Me'

by tempter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
vargas111vargas111almost 20 years ago
So Right

This is sooo true.

Women claim they want what you humourously describe, but my experience is that your/our kind of guy will hardly be able to get a date, surely not with a horny woman with slut potential that men want. He will never be able to date/marry a woman who loves mini-skirts, going out dancing and romancing, and needs sex as much as he does. And if this kind of guy does get married, his wife will want at most 2.00000 children and will refuse him sex to make sure he does not trespass the limit.

On the other hand, if he is a drunk, or a philanderer, or mentally abusive, she will dress like a woman in heels and slinky boouses and happily open her legs for three or four babies.

TheAlmightyZeusTheAlmightyZeusover 19 years ago
Pure genius!!!!

These ten things almost exactly describe why my last relationship ended. Why is it that women are so blasted hard to please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sooo Sad!

This is very, very good but also very true. You only sound perfect on paper. In real life, you'd be a little hard to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Truth be told.

Truth be told. That is exactly how my husband to be is. I love the way he treats me and I love all his traits. Just to let you know that not all females regard these traits as hard to live with. Ive been with him for near 2.5 years and we are soon to be married. If i were single i would love to be in your presence or a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I agree

Number 10 is the one that usually gets my girlfriends to leave. They always say they want to know, but when they realise that they aren't doing the talking they say I only care about myself and leave.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
I believe that you need to start treating women

like crap immediately. Don't call them, grunt at them instead of talking, demand that they buy everything and drop everything important to them to take care of you. Use them hard and rough for sex with no attempt to take care of their needs. I see guys treating women like this all the time and they flock to them like moths to flame.

A great story and very funny. Too bad it's so close to the truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous