All Comments on 'tender nude'

by rogerio07

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Having little artistic talent I am awed by these productions. I see the art in the piece and it's wonderful. Please continue,

Irishlass1662Irishlass1662almost 10 years ago
I agree

The talent that people have always amazes me whether it's a beautiful story or a wonderful drawing - you can see the love

ricksouzaricksouzaalmost 10 years ago
Both

I think both drawings are artistic. Can you help me to know the difference?

Rick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This helps me relax

I stroke as I admire you wife.. Thinking of standing in front of her.. Letting her taste.. I look at you and ask,"do u mind?"

visioneervisioneeralmost 10 years ago

Beautiful work. I take portrait and figure drawing classes as a hobby, and appreciate the difficulty of rendering a figure while controlling foreshortening, proportion, perspective, and light/shadow. Terrific blend of detail and suggestion in her hair. Awesome model, too.

rogerio07rogerio07almost 10 years agoAuthor
thank you

thank you all for the comments and words of appreciation!

i try to keep my artworks realistic but at same time with artistic freedom...

hope you enjoy and that others wish to co-work with me! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great work

Keep up, with these drawings they are wonderful.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 10 years ago
pensive

You title these pictures as tender and I agree wholeheartedly. There is a tender, pensive, wistful expression on her face. I see nothing erotic, just beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Talent

Extremely talented work and a beautiful subject. Marvelously done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damned good

If love has a look, it's here.

HP

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
It's as it's titled

An awesome rendering. That's a very very sexy woman who is also wonderfully feminine and vulnerable, a real treasure of a girl! Your artwork is incrediblel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lovely

you are a talented man, and a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pensive thoughts

I love how you capture the look on her face. It is a bit wistful and pensive. Excellent work!

drmac100drmac100over 9 years ago
Excellent

Very nice. I'm used to working in a photographic medium. It is always nice to see fine artwork.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

This is outstanding. Superb artwork!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Beautiful subject and great artistry. You hit the nail on the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Luck

You're lucky to have such a beauty, and she to have hers captured so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The past, the present and the future all in one

The tilt of her head, and the fade of her hair into the shadows in the background make her the focal point, her eyes looking into the far distance, and her mouth not happy, not sad, all give a great feeling of having captured her in the middle of an old memory. She’s thought of this before, but it is in a new light.

Her fingers playing with a strand of hair, absentmindedly all point to something she experienced and now is seeing it from a different light.

Is she wondering what her life may have been had she taken a different path?

Is she wondering what life will bring her as she travels down this new path?

Is the sensuality of her naked form part of the way she feels – naked, exposed, vulnerable, but in a safe place?

Her right arm over her left knee so casual, her right breast resting against her right bicep.

She’s lost in her thoughts of past, present and future, of what is, may have been, or could be.

This is truly a wonderful piece of art.

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 9 years ago
gorgeous

A beautiful drawing

quinnn1234quinnn1234almost 9 years ago
Wow~

Wow to the artist who drew this and wow to being so lucky to have such a beautiful wife!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Nice job!

You've really captured this tender moment!

I especially like the closeup - it feels like all that needs to be said is captured and concentrated in this smaller frame - very elegant. It speaks of warmth between the artist and the model.

Your mastery of the medium is absolutely exemplary!

Well done, & I hope you post more of your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very clever art.

You should be proud of both your skills and your wife.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago

beautiful face and lips.

bigmanlilskirtbigmanlilskirtalmost 8 years ago

Well drawn sir. It looks like you caught her essance. She is very pretty

BgDaddy33BgDaddy333 months ago

Very nice. Lovely

SwingadongSwingadong26 days ago

She’s somebody specific, not just a generic dream. (You’re lucky to know her. To love her.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous