All Comments on 'Dahlia and Darren'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!

The final tease with Sandee joining in really needs to continue. There's a whole lot of places this plot could go and I would love to read it.

Great story. The flash back scenes were kinda thrown in and it was a little hard at first to determine where they started and ended. Once I got adjusted to them it was easier. The attack scene also suffered from this but again I was able to adjust after a reread.

Keep up the great work. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story

I thought he be more sad when he said goodbye to hismother. For awhile a part of his mother was dead and he wasn't sure if she was ever going to return. It seems like she is a mix of her old and new self. Good story. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Like the story, but....

can't seem to understand why it was important for her to be sleeping with a black guy. Couldn't Darren of just been the guy she had met and was sleeping with? I have mixed relatives in my family and have never put a label on them nor them me.

Good story other than that.

SchakaSchakaalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

I love the way you let the relationship(s) develop. It was the most original approach to an incestuous relationship I have ever seen! You also did your research. Your approach to memory loss and recovery was very compelling.

Keep up the good work!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
That last reveal was an awesome way to end the story

The mother revealing that she knew they were mother and child a lot earlier was unexpected but a great memorable point. But I am glad you didn't forget Sandee, or leave her out. A very nice touch.

Awesome story with heaps of heart.

Thank you.

garybluegarybluealmost 10 years ago
Well done ✰✰✰✰✰

Wonderful job building the characters, as seldom seen in this type of story. I do have a nit to pick, and like nits they become more and more irritating. There are words people use that don't mean what I think they think they mean (h/t 'Princess Bride'). ;-)

Your word is 'smirk'. Compare to smile which, except for one case in the story, is the better word unless your lead character is an asshole.

smirk

n 1: a smile expressing smugness or scorn instead of pleasure

v 1: smile affectedly or derisively [syn: {smirk}, {simper}]

smile

n 1: a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners

of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement [syn:

{smile}, {smiling}, {grin}, {grinning}]

v 1: change one's facial expression by spreading the lips, often

to signal pleasure

2: express with a smile; "She smiled her thanks"

Unless you character is being derisive or expressing scorn, as in getting one over on someone, smile or grin would be a better choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More...

Much more... Please continue their relationship...

latin_loverlatin_loveralmost 10 years ago
Excellent

A well constructed story, well paced with good character development, building towards a satisfying resolution. I was not totally enamored with the way you wove in and out of flashbacks - it was a little confusing. You could also use an editor - some of the grammar and misspellings were distracting. Other than that, congratulations on an excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ch.2.....?

I wold really like to see where this story goes the two....three of them soon to be four and what if Sandee became pregnant from Darren also....just where will this storyline go can't wait to see what you have in mind

tw_holttw_holtalmost 10 years agoAuthor
sequel

Not sure about a chapter 2 or follow up. Kinda left it as though Dahlia and Darren, and to some degree, Sandee live happily ever after. I imagine she'd help out with taking care of the baby. There'd be the occasional 3-way with them. Perhaps Sandee would step in and "take care" of Darren should Dahlia be too tired during the pregnancy (being pregnant can be tiring). Darren could watch his child as his mom and Sandee go out on dates every once in awhile. Things like that.

Also, recall Sandee said something about having to give up a child for adoption when she was a teen. That could be a story for her right there. Dahlia and Darren could be minor characters in that story. I'm not really sure yet.

Currently, working on a follow up to "The Challenge" involving another high school student and the challenges that same rich dirty old man issues him.

MORTMAINMORTMAINalmost 10 years ago
amazing :-)

This is absolutely wonderful!

I do feel the need to thank you for sharing this powerful story.

I'm actually an emotional mess right now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
We want more!

Title of this comment says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excelent!

Nice build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I like the incest stories, but just cannot understand the need for a pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yay 5stars

to the person posting before me:

Looks like this is the only story by this author that features the mother getting preggers. just saying.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 9 years ago
Very well done

It was a very well written and thought out story.

johnsjointjohnsjointover 9 years ago
Great Stroy

I love the entire story, you make it so real. I can't imagine them not being "in love" and thanks for adding Sandee to the mix. Maybe there could be more!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fantastic story

This was a fantastic story. The character development was great. I especially enjoyed the time you took with the love scenes. The pregnancy was an added bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
10/10

*stands up and applaudes, calling for an encore :-)

UberAnneUberAnneover 9 years ago
9/10

This was simply fantastic! It was well written and had great character development, it went at a nice pace and ended beautifully.

The only way I think this could be better is if the sex scenes were a little more descriptive, sometimes they felt like they went by too fast.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
beautiful

great story loved all of it except when mom did the black guy i love interracial stories but dont like it in my mom and son stories other than that it was a pleasure to read keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this was amazing. you have a great imagination.

You're one of a kind. Great plot, great characters, and an ending that made me feel like this was not a fake story, but something someone shared with you. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This was seriously awesome not gonna lie. I loved how you built up to how their relationship is now, and how you didn't let Darren give in to how things turned out. He actually tried to get their life back to normal. (which makes it more realistic)

lol the baby's dad is also it's brother.... wonder how that's going to work

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
He needs to work on Sandee to get her pregnat too

A good threesome living as man and wives, with both of his wives pregnant.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

simply fantastic.

girdlelovergirdleloverabout 9 years ago
Good story!

A quite plausible story, very well written, good lines. Keep up the work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

3 Stars, it was 5 stars right up to the -Six months later- bit then quickly turned to 1, only gave 3 as the rest was so good.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Impressed

This is the 2nd time that I have read this story. As a retired nurse I was impressed with your knowledge in regard to memory loss. This brought back memories of some of the patients I took care of. I remember one in particular who suffered head trauma. He was married with two small kids and a lovely wife. He did not remember his family, could not initiate a conversation although he did response to a conversation. When he got out of bed and left his room, if asked where he was going he would not be able to tell you. It was really sad.

I was happy to see Darren finally saw fit to let his guilt go so he could give Dahlia the love she desperately needed and wanted. I really loved this story.

navelmannavelmanabout 9 years ago
superb

Woow mom son incest pregnancy all the elements i love. Beautiful bildup. Cute climax. Rated5 only wished the sex scendes to be more descriptive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing story...

The best thing about this story is its plausiblity. Its so much rooted in reality that the reader actually start to care for their relationship.... Best story on literotica...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

well that was some stoy . but a strange way 2 finish. hope that baby will B ok

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Perfection

What a truly amazing story you have given us. In the thirteen year reading Incest stories on this site this would have to be one of the best stories I've ever read. Perfect story with a perfect end. Well done... 5 stars ++++++++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
how romantic

How romantic! It turned out that being beaten with a baseball bat led to more happiness than Dahlia could have had otherwise. The outcome is convincing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 Stars

I would have given it 5 stars but Sandee involved in their supposed love filled relationship ruined the ending for me, so I only gave it three stars.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
An amazing story!

Very well done! And very well written! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Almost perfect....

This story would have been so much better had you not brought sandee into it. Sometimes authors just can't help it but throw in strippers and lesbians.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just read this for the first time the other day. I really enjoyed it. Well written, hot sex scenes, and a fairly unique device to get the principals together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

beautiful still needs a second chapter

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Loved It

Great story and I loved every but of it. You tell a hell of a story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This story is truly a wonderful, romantic love story. The sensitivity and maturity of the son was remarkably demonstrated. Medically, the recovery of the mother was accurately demonstrated; however, it is not quite the norm. Usually there are some small, residual blind spots in the memory. For their own emotional needs and concerns for each other, it was beautiful that they could accept, without reservation, their true love for each other as male and female as opposed to mother and son.

Lee2012Lee20128 months ago

Excellently written with the tight emotions at the right time. The medical aspect can be real tricky, but you obviously did your due diligence in research. Either way, your presentation and followup premise was smooth and VERY believable. Especially love the ending and, shall we say Epilogue, were very nice and very unexpected. 5*

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbear5 months ago

Beautiful loving story!!! Made me cry a few times!!! Such a wonderful ending! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous