All Comments on 'Cock of the Month Club'

by Magna12

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Good

I stripped and jacked off for 4 girls about 20years ago...

They help get my car out of the snow and I offered to strip for them.

I highly recommend it for the guys

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Good introduction

Solid opening, but it definitely needs a follow-up. Maybe our narrator will be the first to break the usual rules and fuck their guest on the hotel carpet? Or - weird thought - her husband finds out and forces her to let him disguise himself and show off to the girls?

shiannshiannover 11 years ago

wow what a nice idea a cockof the month club

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I stripped for a women at her 72nd birthday. It was a favor for Dianne, my boss at my work who's mothers birthday it was. She asked around if anyone knew of a not too over the top birthday/strip company. I jokingly said, if you can't find one I will do it. Well, here I was. It was rather intimate, only 5 women there. They seemed to enjoy it, I was rather shy to start with but I went o.k. I got down to my speedos as agreed. I am fit, 38, I play a lot of sport and surf. They cheered and I heard take them off, take them off from 2 of the ladies, who all except Dianne who was 50ish,were 65+. I said no ladies, that's all for the night. I went back to the kitchen, I put my jeans back on, soon Dianne came back, thanks Rob, wow they sure liked it, they all wanted you to go further. I laughed, yeh sure, she said no, in fact they sent me in to ask would you, really, yes really, I looked at her, well, only if you want me too as well. She looked down, I want you too, yeh I would like to see that. So Dianne went back out, I heard clapping, a half cheer, I took my jeans off, out I went. I walked past them, I felt one women grope my butt, I turned, shook my finger, naughty, naughty. I turned away from them, then slowly, teasingly pulled my speedos down, then slowly turned around, I heard the gasp, little giggles. My cock is about a thick 6 inches when slack, and adds about another 3 when aroused and it was semi aroused. I stood, then slowly walked past each women, the woman who groped my butt reached out, I let her touch it, she squeezed me slowly. I stayed there, she looked over at the other women, can I, I moved closer toward her, she didn't hesitate, my cock sliding into her mouth, I heard arghs, oh, then quiet as she worked my cock. She stood, holding my cock, then turned and knelt on the sofa, lifting her dress, pulled her panties down, I saw a grey haired pussy, there was silence, you sure, oh yes big boy, I moved forward, rubbing my cock up and down, she was damp, I pressed forward, I heard oh no, a small shocked scream from some other woman, as I moved in, out, in, out moving further into her until she had me all. I felt her insides spasming, quivering, mm, she felt good as I moved my cock almost all the way out, then back in, I noticed all but one of the women moved closer, I also felt a hand on my balls, I moved faster, the woman I was fucking, her pussy didn't stop quivering, I felt my cum rising and pulled out. Ready ladies, I felt a hand on my cock, as my cum shot forward onto the womans bottom, milking me. I moved back, I sat down on the other sofa I looked up, Dianne was moving toward me, knelt and covered my cock with her mouth, I lay back, mmm, I was still sensitive, I looked over, the woman I had fucked was still on her knees, I got up, my cock standing almost straight out, I moved over and entered her again in one long thrust, her head shot back, Dianne knelt next to her, oh please Rob, me, shes done. I moved over, pushed straight up into Dianne, she was much wetter, holding her hips I thrust into her hard, fast, she kept groaning, again I felt my cum rising, this time I stayed in Dianne, giving her what I had left. I pulled back, I was done, my cock was shrinking, I went back into the kitchen, got dressed and left. On Monday, I saw Dianne, what a change, hair done, make up, heels, tight figure hugging skirt, nylons. She came over to me, I need you in boardroom 2 now. I thought here it comes, i'm finished. I entered, lock the door, loose the trousers, what, god just do it, I need your cock, her mouth circled it, I got so hard,, she lay down on the leather sofa, her legs up and over the end, no panties, nylons, fuck me, I just pushed her legs back and pushed into her, do it, hard, fast, like last week, oh that's it, oh I'm cumming as I fucked her hard her nyloned legs on my shoulders as my cum filled her. After we got up, she said they want you back, but that isn't going to happen while I'm in charge.

FreedomBaseFreedomBasealmost 8 years ago
The Story ~ the Comments

I know I gave the story 4 stars (because it's so centered on size) but I'd give a couple of the Comments 5 stars. There's a story I could tell, but it only involves one woman and me, not several women and me. Thanks for writing this story !

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 6 years ago
Delightful

So very well written and such a neat idea. This could have followup chapters but standing alone is a good option too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous