All Comments on 'Eighty-Seven Down the Highway'

by lolitainsocalif

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

I've fantasized about this myself from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
...

damn

:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My GF ( now wife) and I went on a holiday. One hot day she was driving while I slept. She was speeding and got pulled over. Because it was very hot and my Mustang never had air, to travel she only wore a thin tank , tiny sheer panties and very short cut off jean shorts. The young Officer asked for the registration and her license. When she went to get her license, he saw the mickey of rum she had thrown in her purse when we left the hotel that morning. He immediately asked us to get out of the car. He searched the car, then had us stand with our hands buy our sides and feet shoulder length apart by the car. He gave me a frisk and then her. He never inappropriately touched us but when he frisked her he bent down to have a good look. Her 34Bs were clearly visible and with her legs apart when he bent down he had a clear view through the leg holes of her shorts. Her shear little panties did not hid her small lipped pu$$y covered with a sparse growth of blonde pubic hair and visible clit. He must have liked what he saw because he smiled and said” Put the bottle in the trunk snd I will only give you a warning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous