All Comments on 'Dream Cum True'

by hornymonkey90

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I hope theres more to cum with plenty of creampies and fucking. Perhaps some watersports?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wrong category

Belongs in gay male

hornymonkey90hornymonkey90almost 10 years agoAuthor
Not Wrong Category

This is not the wrong category. It is Chapter 1 of many to cum. It is a first time experience for the husband and there's no mmf category. later chapters will involve the wife more. Its not a gay male category since the wife is involved. maybe not fully but still involved.

hornymonkey90hornymonkey90almost 10 years agoAuthor
"Great Story" Annonymous

I appreciate the comment. I will keep your ideas in mind for the next chapter of the story. ;-) Keep looking for Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It is the wrong category

Just because its chapter 1 and later chapters may have group action doesn't mean that this particular chapter is correctly labeled.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
?????

I DIDN'T CARE FOR THE PLOT BUT IT WAS WELL TOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nameless?

Hard to engage with a character called "my wife"… hasn't she got a name?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story, soon had me hard and. Cumming!!!

Really good but would have liked more of his cock and how it felt feeling your mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well done.

Well written and hot!

AmberFountaineAmberFountainealmost 10 years ago
Great story!

I love MMF stories and have had several scenes like this in real life. thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tbc

To be continued stories are the worst. And yeah.. Name your wife. Also 40D is a large woman with average tits. The number is I chest around her chest and the letter is cup size.

I don't usually comment, but you've got potential :) your ideas are hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well written???

Totally rushed with no build up. He went to the fridge, then they were drunk? No build up to the dares, questions would have built sexual tension, would have been better if she passed out with drink (over time) and the guys got it on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Set Up

This was set up from the get go in this story. Not even a surprise and not much of a story. You might consider to stop writing if this is the best you can do - make that perform.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Interesting

I'm all for playin a game like this , But nobody to play with :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Its well nice. Me, my wife and my best mate had a threesome after our honeymoon. We took turns two on one stuff and it was so hot. Never thought i had bi in me but fuck did I. Best part was when wife put her veil, and white bridal corset, stockings and suspenders on and literaloy told me and mate to destroy her. So we just spit roasted the fuck outta her, swapping between her mouth and pussy till we all just screamed the bedroom down. She came so hard that she was crying (Happy tears lol). Its our tenth anniversary this year and were hoping that my mate brings his wife to play this time...

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

So a male with a bit titted wife is a queer???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous