All Comments on 'Who's in Charge? Pt. 05'

by Fray

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 10 years ago
stalled

This was good but you seem stalled and maybe unsure which way to take this story. I felt like you were trying to get a certain amount of words into this ....like a homework assignment. I look forward to more but hope you take it where I think you want to and not succumb to pressure from others as to how it SHOULD be.

4 stars.

funnyguy1217funnyguy1217over 9 years ago
Keep it up

I like this story a lot i hope you keep going with it.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 9 years ago
Love this!

You seem to have a good story going and I hope you keep it going. It was very entertaining and well constructed. Keep it alive.

biheather4u6969biheather4u6969over 7 years ago
So damn hot

I just finished reading all 5 parts. WOW. I came like 4 times as I read it. It is fantastic. So hot and depraved but also so real. I remember when My grandma would visit and stay with my mom, dad and me. Dad was so grumpy and stressed. I could just imagine him doing grandma. So hot. Cant wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife, and I get along very well. Everyone know she in charge of the house. But she knows I am in charge in the bed room. It's a big turn on for me when she acting in charge in the kitchen, but I can smell the oil we use for anal sex coming from between her ass cheeks! Knowing my dick will be between her ass cheeks before the night is done! Knowing she already for a good ass fucking! We both look at each other knowing what going to happen later!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous