All Comments on 'Revenge Ch. 04'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

He's turned into such a lovable shit. He'd better get his daughter back too! Thanks!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
Barney R

I don't know who he is but you need to stop thanking him for his editing. The first page alone is full of spelling mistakes and misused words. And where in the last 15 years has anyone in the US held a meeting in which they viewed people thru a haze of cigarette smoke?

However nice use of the ex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hard Cold Ass - Yes - But

We understand he is bitter and turned to booze and self pity but you suggest that he still does it? Excuse me, he is supposedly successful now and, I think, most people would have toned down the drinking, maybe not the self pity but definitely the booze, especially when he is enjoying what success and money is bringing him!

Bitter, come on, it may still be there but toned down a bit and what really got me...when he thought angrily about his assistant commenting on the woman wanting help with her story. Good grief, a successful, even angry man, would have an assistant that he had some respect for and any good assistant wouldn't take this crap from anyone! Besides, she was just commenting on the poor woman's attire to which, he also thought so...cut the crap - you're trying too hard to remind us that he is vengeful and hard - we get it so, stop with the excess - oh, just like my comments!!!

Okay, he's ruthless, we get it and we're pretty sure you're going to soften him up with the raggedy woman trying to get his help. Gee, nice guy after all...give us a break!

Your story is good, just excessive and at times too damn repetitive...we get it - get to the conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not enjoying this

I really don't like any of your characters. It makes for hard reading with no one to relate to.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
Great chapter....

Anger and animosity make great motivators. Loving this story so far.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Here's The Deal

Alright the asshole got his revenge. If Susan's husband doesn't come and blow away Brad's balls with a shotgun then I've wasted my time reading this tale. We'll see.

I'll rate it at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
YESSSS!!!!!!!!

Paybck part of this chapter is going great! But Revenge part is pretty damm WEAK! BRAD should be making HAROLD suck him off a BETTER REVENGE part???Can't wait for your next chapter? Please make it sooner rather than latter!!! THNK'S

dmhackdmhackalmost 10 years ago
Wandering

You had my interest up until this chapter. It seemed like a bunch of improbable ideas tossed into a blender.

Also, unless they do things very differently in the UK, you really need to bone up on television production. What is this guy?... a producer, agent, script editor? If you're not willing to do the research then write what you know and not what you imagine.

Anyway, a highly disappointing chapter.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years ago
This revenge is his life.

But it isn't mine. I am now skimming the first page and the ending. There seem to be more words than activity. The guy is consumed with the need for revenge. You have told us that many, many times. He's the worst character in the story. I'm going to cheer for the ex-wife. At least she has nice tits.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Any Decent People Left Out There?

Man what a depressing view of the world! For those who are cheaters, and those that have been cheated, let it be known that there are plenty of honorable people out there. Although none of them are represented here!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 10 years ago
Fuck, Man

"Ralph Jordon joined in with his golden tooth sharky smile". And on and on it goes from bad to worse. Please, no more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No one to like here, this is a revenge story. All the characters are hated.

What a lot of fantasy revenge all made up by this author, I doubt in the real world this plot would ever happen.now we have a women come into his office who seems to take away his hate. So I Quess she will be in the next chapter. This story seems absurd. He still hasn't connected with his daughter. So he will bring down the husband and ex wife, what the point . It should have been a simpler story that was more believable.

RpierzRpierzalmost 10 years ago
I'm OK with it & understand

The other commenters are entitles to their opinion. As for mine I can see how he became this way & certainly understand the desire for revenge on his end. While he has been like a grenade to some degree he has been focused on two people. He reminds me of some words Jon Stewart of the Daily Show said some years ago: "As any mad scientist will tell you, there comes a point where the elation of the monster you've created KINDA dies down... usually when the creature in question starts FUCKING UP YOUR HOME."

I'm digging Alices character, I just hope she don't wind up like Brenda did.

nonethewisernonethewiseralmost 10 years ago
I don't think this is revenge

He's making it all about sex. Its not bout sex - I don't think. What they did to him was that his wife betrayed him and Harold stole from him. When he had a chance to destroy them financially - that was a form of revenge. But fucking the ex-wife (who has already established she's a whore in the way she traded up) doesn't do it for me. The fact that Harold had to see it is besides the point. How does any of this help Brad. No, the revenge needs to be in totally destroying them, impoverishing them, maybe getting them arrested, and then immediately getting custody of the daughter. This is an entertaining story, but the revenge doesn't do it for me.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
He's just messing with their heads

The long term goal of Brad's partners is for Witherspoon to fail. Brad providing Witherspoon with funds just before his partners throw a monkey wrench into his business turns the path to Witherspoon's ultitmate failure into a roller coaster ride. The sexual manipulation is just icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Some Spelling Errors

Apparel is like clothing, s does not show plurality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Fuck, you NEED a new editor and to learn the English language yourself! THROUGH, not THRU. TONIGHT, not TONITE, lots of grammar and spelling errors. "replied back Brad", there is no BACK needed every time someone speaks, all you need is REPLIED BRAD or whoever the fuck is speaking. You and your editor need to go back to school, I'm done with this long winded story.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read****

A little long winded but it's your story. Thanks for for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@nonethewiser

If I were him, I wouldn't take the spoiled brat back. Let her stay with her mom's parents or something. Kids remember a lot more than people think. How come she doesn't remember her real dad loved her? No, he should ruin them, then make Alice's daughter his and treat her like his own child. Let his previous whore's child continue in her mother's footsteps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'll finish this series....

...only because I'm invested at this point. I like little about the story, the protagonist is as hateful as the antagonists.

greowulfgreowulfalmost 10 years ago
Dig two graves

What a hateful, smarmy bastard. The man he was is dead with his quest for success and revenge. No one to like who shows their face for more than two seconds. A hateful tale.

I'll skim the next chapter because I'm hoping for redemption, and not just a new infatuation with Alice and her kid. Can't do much more than skim because of the horrid languicide going on here. No one can catch all the errors but when there's more than ten per page (a body is taut, not taunt. Taunt is what you are doing to the husband) it is time to get an editor that graduated high school . . .

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
what good is revenge

Hopefully Brad rediscovers himself, and becomes a good man with success. Just live a happy life. harold's business is already shoddy. Just cut contact with the ex and move on. Don't become the people you hate. I wouldn't take back the daughter either. She can't be trusted. If money can buy love, then he is better off without his daughter. Just show the world that your a better man and the ex was a fool. Bettering yourself and showing everyone else what a stupid person the ex was to give you up. That is revenge enough. By proving yourself a better man, people will look at Harold in comparison and wonder what the ex saw in him.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHEN YOU BEGIN TO BURN THE EDGES

fire has no control of its path. TK U MLJ LV NV

RJ_McCannRJ_McCannalmost 10 years ago
badassery

So the rumor is true. The darkside does have....... Cookies. LAWL

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3almost 10 years ago
Statute???

Alex, the word is STATUE. Stature is another word for law or regulation. Also, I think it'd time to conclude this novel. It's getting boring.

DmitryDmitryalmost 10 years ago
Monte Kristo

comes to mind. Tazz rules.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Certainly one of the strangest cases of revenge. I get the feeling that there will be a twist at the end. Perhaps the hubby of Susan will get revenge against him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Revenge for what?

The sense of entitlement of the husband is outrageous. The only thing he is entitled to is what the wife gives him, and if she wish to withdraw her favor from him then that is her right. He has the same rights as hers. If he didn't like her cheating then he has the right to separate from her. That's all. There is no cause for revenge. Taking revenge on the wife leaving is like taking revenge on the government for losing social assistance. The husband didn't lose anything, only what was GIVEN to him. The premise is stupid. 1 star.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
he is no better

or worse than Harold.

no one here to like,

but many who are really nasty people.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 9 years ago
The dollar amounts being bandied about

are too piddling for the lifestyles being described.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
whew

That was the wordiest fuck I've ever read. Just a suggestion, lose all the 10 letter words while your describing a four letter event. It felt like it took him an hour to come the first time but only seconds when she sucked him off just a few seconds later. It got so wordy it lost its impact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

comment not necessary

where did the worthy writers go.

this one isn't pimple on a good writers ass

another 1 star rating for this final chapter. can't stad anymore drivel from u.

*

Harsh61Harsh61almost 9 years ago
Mental Disorder

Brad's character is a screaming pervert with self-esteem issues.

In the beginning He is showing great love for daughter...but later

He is not even concerned ???? Where are His sentiments gone?

Mind is running only at one Hole....which only money can buy...no

heart beats,no love,no faith,no trust only thoughts of fucking married

women. He is no where behind Harold who stole his wife...but is ahead

of him taking advantage...

ronlimronlimalmost 9 years ago
Not so sweet revenge ..

Brad may think he had got his revenge but the fact remains that he still had to fork out money to his nemesis!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

I don't understand the comments of the naysayers! This section is the most important part of this series. He caught Harold fucking his wife in front of him and slugged him for it. Now he is fucking Harold's wife in front of Harold AND there is nothing that Harold can do about it, lol. You naysayers are idiots. As for giving him the money, that is part of the plan! These naysayers appear to have IQs way below average (100)!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHEN A CON MAN FORGETS THE RULES

that book may fall on him from a height. TK U MLJ LV NV

Writer_DirectorWriter_Directorover 7 years ago
Redemption

All along I've thought, "No way is this the same author of 'Revelations,' it's not possible!"

I still don't.

But that final passage compensates.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
WOW! Evil and well written

This is dark and disgusting as well as irresistible!

Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He's just like Tazz317

Seems nobody saw he was gay. That part wasn't discussed Guys don't put their dicks into other guys period unless he's not straight. There's nothing wrong about being gay, or Bi that's his business but, doing that makes him not the macho super dude the writing has us believe. Maybe it would have read better if he had a openly gay guy with a big dick fuck Harolds ass.

StiixxStiixxover 6 years ago
Flawless victory

No matter HOW this story plays out, this is bar NONE the best revenge by an ex I've ever read on this site.

She leaves him for a "Rich on paper prick", he hits bitten, gets a big break, ends up

Richer than ex's new stud.

So

He makes the ex's husband screw in front of her, then not only fucked the wife of the guy who stole her, basically pays him for a very expensive blow job from the ex while he watches .

BRILLIANT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's not about gayness.

Anonymous 02/06/17 said,"Seems nobody saw he was gay. That part wasn't discussed Guys don't put their dicks into other guys period unless he's not straight."

It wasn't something he did because it was gay. It was something he did because it made him feel powerful. Dude, he humiliated another man and turned him into a woman with that act. It wasn't gayness that turned him on. It was power. Just like rapists don't get their charge from the sex but from their power over someone. This guy was getting a charge the same way. Plus it was revenge too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
basic fundamental knowledge

You wrote something like ''indicated her bra CUP size was 36...''

Bra CUP size is indicated by capital letters not numbers as in A B C D DD DDD E.....

The number used in bra sizes indicates the female's torso measurement in inches-USA countries on metric system use centimeter equivalents if memory serves me well

The torso is measured immediately under breasts. 36 in your sentence. Another measurement is made across fullest part of breasts. 42 for example

Then the following calculation takes place

42 - 36 = 6. That difference -6- is looked up on chart to determine CUP SIZE. My recollection could be faulty but a difference between 5 - 7 indicates C cup.

Funny how few males seem to know this fact thinking the number indicates breast size when it has nothing to do with breast size.

One reads and hears guys getting all worked up about a 44 inch bust. Female could have A cup sized breasts-44A indicates very large female with very small breasts.

Before she went on pill and went from A to C my college girlfriend measurements were 36-20-34. When on her back she was completely flat-absolutely nothing to cup or hold in hand. Feeling her up consisted of slidding nipple between my third and fourth fingers. Admittedly her nipples stuck up more than an inch and were three-quarters of an inch wide-YUMMY

BUT THE BIRTH CONTROL PILL C CUPS WITH THE ADDED FACTOR OF HER BIKINI TOP TANLINES-AND OH WHAT A PERFECT TAN....

THEN THEY WERE SCRUMPTIOUS BEYOND WORDS.

Problem for her when she got off pill her breasts were disastrous looking. Looking like a golf ball hanging in a stretched out baby sock

And she was only 19

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!

Couldn't read the whole thing, had to skip through it! You couldn't have written a bigger ass-wipe!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Good revenge

He has them where he wants them. A lot of greedy, immoral people getting what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really!

What a bunch of low life characters, willing to do anything for money - and revenge. The only likeable character so far, has been Brenda/Rosy and she had just a cameo.Well, on to the next chapter.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Lol

What a comeback.... excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoying it!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

This work's smarmy feel and the life-like, low-life characters evoke the work of author, Harold Robbins!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice chapter, but why set up the bisexual aspect if nothing came of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the sex technique is repetitious, but the revenge feelings got 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The fulfillment of greed rarely brings lasting pleasure.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

I quit. This is repetitive drivel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Revenge Ch. 03 Previous Part
Revenge Series Info

SIMILAR Stories