All Comments on 'My Teacher Ch. 1'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
White Knight to the rescue

I t`s a Good story will you please write more with out all the violence in it this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great write

You must finish the next chapter so you dont leave us hanging. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Racist

This story is rather racist and the beginning play like a badly written graphic novel through the eyes of a young Ku Klux Klan admirer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Reality

Someone needs to quit playing ostrich and get their head out of that hole in the ground and start reading the papers or watching the news. Shit like this is happening all the time. Damn good start to a story. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Answer to the Racist card

Very good story series.

To the person (a couple of comments below) that sees this first installment as a racist, KKK admiring story needs to join the real world.

First, there are as many bigoted racist blacks as there are white racists bogots. Think us 'White Folks' have an exclusice right to that attitude?

Think again, Pilgrim.

Secondly, you evidently refer to how the white kids was treated by the black ball players. Being on a predominantly black ballclub that is, in reality, just how he would be treated by some of his black teammates.

Kids can be and are cruel. It's an unfortunate fact of life. Some things in life suck, racism is one of the big ones so give the writer his due. He writes good erotica, and in this instance a pretty accurate slice of life.

So, L.A. Wicker, damn good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is to the writer and who ever liked the story at all

YOU ARE A RACIST BITCH AND THE GUYS WHO SUPPORT ARE KNOW BETTER. I don't give a damn if you were trying to just write a story this is not reality. Yours such an asshole, i'm black how do you think i liked reading about this shit, it pissed me the hell off your going to hell buddy and I never want to see you on literotica again you dipshit... GTFO NOW !!!

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Keep writing L.A.

to those below that take exception...IT IS JUST A STORY! Get over it! I didn't see any claim in the intro that it was a depiction of a real life event. If you don't like stories like this go read something else from your own favorite writers! You have the right to vote. Do so by either giving a number and/or keep reading stories by authors you enjoy and ignore the rest. Trash talking by either side is not really appreciated here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't bother continuing the story

it was substandard from the very beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow, very racist. I went to a high school that was 70% black, and I never ever saw anything like that. In fact, all the students got along; white, black, Asians, Latino.

TheMathias456TheMathias456about 12 years ago
Racist

This is a racist story no matter what way you cut it or slice it. This is deliberating portraying whites as the victim and African Americans as the aggressors which is entirely false. Whites never have and never will be the victims in this country so portraying them as such is wrong and does injustice to the real victims of racism. I dare you to write this because I bet you if I were to write a story portraying a white person as the aggressor and a black person as the victim which has always been the case, you'd probably be bitching a fit !. THIS IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST STORY AND SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THIS SITE !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
racist

Its just a bloody story for gods sake. Why do people have to get on their high horse get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh my god

this is so racist i can't take it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Racist?

Depends on how you look at it. As far as violent crimes go, blacks ARE statistically far more involved in them than whites are, and blacks are far more likely to be in gangs. That being said, them being black really isn't the focus of the story. Get a life.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertabout 11 years ago
Typical

Typical black ideology: anything that paints blacks in a bad light is racist. I gaurantee you if you looked at the numbers, a very low percentage of these type crimes is black on white crime; it's black on black crime. I found nothing racist in the story. What would happen if this was set in California or New Mexico with a high Mexian population? You wouldn't have all these blacks claiming a racist story, they would let it ride.

cowbullscowbullsover 10 years ago

Blacks commit more crimes against everybody regardless of color because over 73% of blacks are born without a father in the picture. That isn't racist it is just a fact that the black family unit has fallen apart and these children with no father are destine for violent crime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unabashed racisim

Blatantly racist stories such as this should be removed from your site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pay attention!

Every day these things tell us what they are all across the world.They are not capable of being human; their incapacity is displayed all over this forum. The writer knows his audience and panders to them--- they embrace their racism! Their existence has little meaning without it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well sounds like a good start

Next time use a gun

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I had a similar experience involving white thugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
: - ) : - ) : - ) : - ) : - )

Nice variation on the damsel-in-distress-and-her-savior, i.e. white knight, theme.

Thank You for an enjoyable time reading

Best wishes, Simon

PS

Please change "what" into "want" where appropriate, otherwise fine editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The blacks??

The blacks??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is incredibly racist. Shame on you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous