All Comments on 'The Maid'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome start!

More, more, more!!!!

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Excellent story. Intense and very erotic. 5 stars from me

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
good job

Nicely done. Erotic with that edge of noncon/rel, that makes for a believable, good read. Stands by itself really well, but if you do create another chapter, you've left options open for further hot play with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good read!

A captivating short story with lots of potential. I'd love to read more!

CrissySnowCrissySnowalmost 10 years ago

Nice I love it very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

loved it. seems he realized how he lost control. Loved when he said "Go" with such angst. can't wait to read more.

joodlejoodlealmost 10 years ago
Second chapter please

This was a very addicting piece. Even though there were a few errors here and there, it was easy to understand. I have noticed in my time on Lit that the more interesting the plot, the easier it is to ignore typos. So kudos on that. We all need more. I am disappointed he did not ask her to come back the next day or something. Or get her number, or SOMETHING. They have to be reunited so he can finish what he started, and hopefully come to an arrangement. The daughter complicates things when it comes to her being able to see him regularly, but the daughter also allows for another plot twist. Perhaps she was conceived through a rape? But the non-con nature of the encounter with this guy seemed fairly new to her, and she didn't seriously fight him, or anticipate what he would do---whereas a rape victim would likely be a little more on their guard. I am interested to see where you take this. He has to have her, but he needs to find her first. Please continue!!!

karalinekaralinealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

thanks again for all the kind words everyone, yet again they do wonders. The second chapter should be along shortly, it's with my editor. Not so sure about the chapters following that, they need quite a bit more work I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lord! I want to be the maid!

This first chapter has drawn me in. Oddly enough, I find myself drawn to the little details in the story...the slight accent to his voice...the little bit of grey in his hair...the knife! lol who the hell goes around with a knife in his suit indeed! Engaging start! I enjoy the natural flow of your writing. keep it up!

AmandaSarahAmandaSarahover 9 years ago
Loved it!

I'm surprised the rating for this story isn't much higher! Your writing is wonderful and this is such a sexy story - looking forward to reading more chapters :)

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
Love this

I was so invested in this story when I found it that I didn't stop to comment, but it's so subtly sexy and hot. I love the mystery of it, the surprise in his actions, and her reactions. Just fantastic and so well written!

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
Hi. I just dropped in out of the blue

How I got here I don't know. I write mostly junk in the Loving Wives genre, but somehow found my way here.

This opening chapter was really good. I enjoyed it. Gave it a five.

Thanks. Think I'll read some more

North200North200over 8 years ago
Many questions are raised...

An excellent first chapter - establishes the characters and leaves us with questions to be answered in future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice Development

I love how this story is leading. Hope to ser a good ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
955 Followers
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Maid Series Info