All Comments on 'Werewolves and Indians Ch. 11'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Please feel free to comment.

I really would like to know what you think of this chapter. Please feel free to share your thoughts. Or even tell me where you think the story should go. Thank you for reading and voting. I am working on Time for Truth right now, but will write chapter 12 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A nice chapter.

It was good to see all the characters plodding along, enjoying life being happy for a change, especially with what happened before with Lionel.

Please don't drag out the search for Lionel's daughter too long, or it could get a bit monotonous. All in all, I liked this chapter a lot. Roll on chapter 12. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Five****

Five Stars

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

i dont see daniel just giving up when she gets back to the office.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

I hope Daniel doesn't make a nusiance of himself when they return home. It would be cool if Jacob could go back with Sunnet but he would want to stay with his pack to help rebuild. Ja'Mal need to encourage Jacob to go with Sunnet. Jacob would go out of his mind wondering about Daniel trying to get with his mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Awaiting the next chapter Madam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I've enjoyed the story but was put off by the first scene with Kerri and Ja'mal. While she did enjoy it in the end, she said no several times with reasonable reason and her mate just kept pushing it. I didn't get a my love and desire for you is so great vibe , but an I don't care what you want I want to get off now vibe from it. Poorly done for a mate. He could have taken care of her as she wanted at that point and been rewarded ten-fold the next time. Not happy with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
possibilities

how about going back to Ja'mals old pack? or fast forwarding a few years and having the Alphas child(ren) coming in contact with the old pack? it could be a saga all by itself. there seems to be plenty of room for this story to evolve. being as there are so many plot threads you didn't/haven't touched on yet. but it's been a good read, keep up the good work.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
I never want it to end

I never want it to end. Seriously. I so want this to be a full length book so I could bug you to make it a series. The story is perfect for a series. Still have the usual suggestion about finding an editor and proofreader, but that does not have anything to do with the fact that this story is so wonderful that it deserves a full length book to showcase it.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
beautiful

you are very good at the sentimental stuff . I'm lovin' it .

Stephen J

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago

I’m really enjoying this story! Please keep writing, and I’ll keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...