All Comments on 'Stranger on the Beach'

by justBrandy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're Good

Read both of your entries. You're a natural. RU sure you're straight ? Ummm !

horney47horney47almost 10 years ago
Thank you!

What an erotic story. And very touching. Stuff that dreams are made of. Please keep writing.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Passionate

Striking imagery and a stirring description of the full-bodied vision who appears in the moonlight. Passionate and mysterious, two elements which lift this above the run-of-the-mill tales of a sudden, unexpected seduction. No names but a wonderful roll in the sand with a teasing, hopeful finale.

justBrandyjustBrandyover 9 years agoAuthor
Response

Anonymous; yes, pretty much. Horney47; thank you I plan on it. JWren; thank you for the critique, I like writing different, no name stories. You all make me smile, thank you for reading my little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hottt

I enjoyed your story. Very detailed.

CoyipatCoyipatover 7 years ago
Delicious Brandy

I felt this story, I became the guy on the beach. This is one of the very best short erotica stories I've ever read. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellant!

Where is number 2 🙈 Straight 5stars I love great details we don't get lost...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incredible

I loved it!! Absolutely loved the details, all the imagery, incredible piece!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so romatic!

Hello from Greece! So romantic story! So sensual! However, no story actor did think of condom use? Sex play is nice! :)

Sincerely,

Elias Tsolis

CharlieWanderingCharlieWanderingover 2 years ago

Perhaps my favorite story of all. She is perfect. She is my dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustBrandy@justBrandy
6 Followers
I am just me. Wife, mother, and sometimes smartass. I love camping, reading, and recently trying my hand at writing naughty little stories. Any critiques and suggestions you care to share with me are welcomed. I am sorry but I tend to reply only to public comments, althoug...