All Comments on 'My Boss Is a Dom Ch. 01'

by tremila

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

I'd love to serve as her feet cleaner and toilet. She can squat over my face anytime. More please.....

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Congratulations!

You have written a fine first story. 'Domme' might have been more appropriate as a title, but that is a minor detail. Very well done - five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more...........

lots of promise. good descriptions, good dialog. i prefer more tension, more interaction or at least descrption of the mental aspects. If you post more I will read them. I want t hear more about that ass that got him into this mess. nice 1st story.

tremilatremilaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
2nd chapter coming soon

Thank you guys!

Currently working on the second chapter.

Will be online soon ;)

tremilatremilaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
2nd chapter coming.

I'll be publishing the second and maybe third chapter of the story on monday. Stay tuned!

tremilatremilaover 9 years agoAuthor
Second chapter published

I've uploaded the second chapter. I wrote this in kind of a hurry, i don't really have any time to write right now, hope things will get better from the next week.

I'm going to focus more on the interaction between the two main subjects and going to add a few "distractions" in the plot to let the whole thing flow a lil bit better and avoid repetition.

The third chapter is in the works, and its name is "An ass so magnificent"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous