All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 18'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more...

loved it... as always. Yearning for the further part of the story. sometimes i re-read the stories, they are that interesting. I would however like to see Liam and Kothi mated and also Pietro realising his love for Cassia. Do post soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

A friend of mine put me on to your stories recently and I must confess these tales are simply spectacular. One can only assume that the all black justice seeker is Kothi, the most interesting character in my opinion, which would mean that either something happens to his parents or Dara. Chaos is coming which will be awesome.

I would like to thank you for your stories, the obvious time you put into them, and the profound quality that you have carried through the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
woot

Love it thank u for another ch so soon

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 10 years ago
Lots of new characters and

I can't quite see how they all connect. That's part of the magic though.

My heart is aching for Pietro and Cassia. Can't wait til she shows up and get him to admit how he really feels about her.

Rad'lRad'lalmost 10 years ago
An excellent, well done story.

I've been remiss in my commenting - please accept my compliments for all that has come before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Who is the Justice Seeker?

I can't wait to find out who the Justice seeker in Mila's vision. Is it Kothari? I thought his mate was Daria?.... Jazz if you write this book I will buy it even if I already read it and will tell everyone I know...it's better than Twilight!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Justice Seeker

I was thinking Kal. Earlier in TOTF it was stated he was holding a lot back and what would happen if he let go of his control, and no mate has been ID'd for him yet. Good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You rock!

You have a remarkable gift. Don't pay attention to the whiners; they are nothing more than a moment in time. You should realize you have left a great gift to the literary world. A great story told by a wonderful story teller. I will read anything you write. I can't wait to go back and read it in its entirety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great stories

I suppose no good deed goes unpunished, but I'm appalled people have been complaining about anything to do with your submissions. You have a great talent and I've enjoyed reading your stories immensely. Thank you for all the time and talent you have invested in your series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
JUSTICE. SEEKER

My money is on Kothari I can't wait I can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic, as always...

1) Yes, your family comes first over everything else, even the writing of this series;

2) Yes, ignore even those of your readers who yearn for more when you are not ready ...esp those who would write mean comments to you. We, on the other hand, are always grateful that you can find the time to continue each series....thank you. If you should get all the series publish into 1 book (since the stores are intertwine), I shall be one of the 1st to buy it...and will let my friends know as well.

*******

Now my guess.....

Dont think it will be Kothari...why? he is inexperienced and he cannot control his vampiric side...anyone who is this unstable will probably fail...To me, Mila's vision will surely refer to the Trumvirate, or one of the them anyway - possibly Gard, though I would love it to be the Trumvirate. Why? Because present vampires have no knowledge of their existence simply b/c the Council has wiped away their history and even of Sarayne's birth....it would be fantastic to have the Ts put the young arrogants

into their proper places....and then install a Council similar one similar to the Stateside.

What intrigues me is this young female vam in Mila's vision and what has she got to do with what's coming...? A child of Anakatrine maybe that neither Callaine nor Ana ever spoke of because it was so painful they would never talk of it again, and not realizing she had survived? After all, Ana took over her Queen, and Ana must have someone to continue her line....? Just a thought....

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92over 9 years ago
OMG

Freaking fantastic!!! Can't wait for the next submission :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Upfront. I read Literotica for the sex, usually. I am really not into vampires and werewolves.

Don't care for Twilight. Can't stand True Blood! I saw a new chapter of the F.T.I. saga had been posted. I immediately started over at the beginning and 're-read every chapter!

I like your style of writing. I know this a "hobby", but keep on posting! At the same time I wish you success in your professional writing career.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Forgot to comment about this earlier

McLaren engine a rusty old van...awesome!

Though I question its handling ability ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure why they bothered refrigerating poison when it was packed into bullets - pointing that out in case you publish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6492 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES