All Comments on 'Is Female Ejaculation Real?'

by okbymee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
2hot2m82hot2m8almost 10 years ago
hot

Just Reading made my Cock Throb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well Written

Nice presentation and personal. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me too

Yes, My husband and I have experienced the same thing many times and the position of being on your knees or standing is so true, I have had multiple organisms and YES, bring plenty of towels. It's almost as if I (a female) wrote this experience. Well done dude. My husband calls it bowling as he will sometimes come from behind and use his thumb for insertion and his index and middle finger to message the clit, and we have a perfect game every time : ).

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
G-spot facts

Women who squirted who went to their doctors about this phenomena were told they had a urinary tract infection after the doctors sent a sample of this fluid to the lab. The reason for this misdiagnosis was due ti residual urine in the urethane at the time the woman squirted. It was not until a doctor was examining a cadaver that he discovered tissue similar to male prostate tissue lying under the uretha and behind the vaginal lining. When this area is stimulated vaginally a woman may complain that she has the urge to pee, therefore have her pee before starting to stimulate her g-spot. A woman will either squirt or ooze fluid that is similar to male semen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow...

has yet to find a man who can give moi such an experience...

dannes87dannes87over 9 years ago
Jealous

I'm so jealous over this!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
My opinion...

...my wife got very wet but I never noticed whether or not she actually squirted as you see in the videos. I do not remember any other lovers squirting.

This seems to have become a common trope now included in many stories on Literotica. Just as the actual Real Life population segment of born Redheads is much smaller then populating fiction.

When I wikied the phenomena and then checked several female medical websites, it seems as if there are several possible causations advanced by researchers.

From physiological malfunctions to urinary tract problems to stimulation of the parauretha.

In my opinion I think the researchers have missed an important point. i.e. We are Mammals.

My hypothesis is that squirting is a bodily function of childbirth. To reduce excessive body temperature to prevent heat damage to female internal organs.

Frankly, during childbirth, everybody is just too busy to pay attention to the seemingly trivial matter of the mother in labor, expelling excessive clear bodily fluids.

That is why it takes excessive physical stimulation to cause squirting without popping out a baby each time. Why it only occurs sometimes and to some women.

As with other aftereffects of pregnancy and childbirth, I wonder if women squirting during sex begin after natural borne children?

Could squirting be another side affect of the drugs or other intrusive medical procedures doctors have used to control the birthing process?

ctarrantellactarrantella6 months ago

Very true. Great presentation.

I can relate with my wife when it happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous