All Comments on 'I Miss You during the Commercials'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It stopped me reading the story

Thanks for spoiling the end of Breaking Bad for me. For some it may have aired ages ago but we don't all have access to it at that time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story. I don' t know what else to say besides that.

Also, to the guy complaining about Breaking Bad spoilers, it has been the socially acceptable amount of time between the finale and now, so if you haven't seen it yet, that's your own fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

nice story but a little too long sex scene

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

Oh if only this could happen with my sister she 23 and im always sneaking and watching her undress and even went so far as to put a camera in her room.

while watching her undressing the other night i was slowing stroking myself, she caught me looking and just said, you like what you see.

i turned and ran to my room. im 17 years old and so want to ask her about this thing but think i should wait for her to say something. im hoping and waitng and scared my dick so hard right now wish she would say something one way or the other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Spoiled

So many great stories by ass fucking...........................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
vast lot of

The story needs a vast lot of work and editing to really make so a person can read and enjoy. The frequent and extreme over use of '...' along with the large number of sentences ending in it rue any ability to read easily. It also gives indication of bad education ending at an early grade school level.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 10 years ago
Very nice HOT story.

I really love brother and sister love stories and the sexual descriptions are great.

Ignore the nameless assholes, especially the last two who obviously have taken it up their own asses by someone who didn't know what they were doing. I hope my 5 offsets their,no doubt, low scores. They can suck my shit covered cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SPOILER ALERT?!?!

Not all of us got to see Breaking Bad in full on TV and not all of us have finished watching it. Thanks for that. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent descriptions

You have written an excellent scene here but there is no real story to go with it. Putting a couple of scenes like this in the context of a good plot line would be amazing. Good luck with your writing!

Robdog53Robdog53almost 10 years ago
Excellent

A very hot and yet tender story , which had a certain authenticity which I have personally experienced . ( I didn't get anal though ) . Madbrown is spot on about the gutless nameless critics .

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 10 years ago
Very good.

5 stars for a moving brother-sister story. MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect story!

Awesome story. I'm glad I read it through. If you haven't finished breaking bad oh well stfu. If you didn't have time to finish it on TV how are you gonna make time to finish it somewhere else? You can watch breaking bad on your phone, computer, or even record it on your TV with dvr or a dvd. That's if you really wanted to watch it. Stop making up excuses and being babies.

banger101banger101over 9 years ago
next

When is the next one

rudra143rudra143over 9 years ago
Best

Its one of best incest stories i read. Well done. Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue this

Please! Wanna read moar from these 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If only we could give more than 10 stars...

Write more! I wanna see these two continued; such a great story! I was actually wishing I was Kat the whole time! Awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sigh

Not arousing. The beginning is to long. Waiting is suspenseful, but is then disappointing when it is not a good story. It was blah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked it.

I liked it no doubt. Guess you should start a series where a brother go broken heart caressed by his sister and how they Loved and got pregnant and a short skip where their childrens are also introduced. I would love to read such a series if you wrote. All the Best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like your story but you seem to end them hanging like your other stories featuring brother-sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh!

Bill S.

Sam37Sam37over 1 year ago

The story has potential, but the dialog was quite juvenile.

Meh.

Tiku21Tiku21over 1 year ago

I didn't come here for 3 measly words of dialogue

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful story, excellent description of sisters Hot body, then the first disappointment was the bald child pussy, mature women have hair. Second disappointment the anal the ruined it for me. A mans sperm belongs in one place only deep inside a woman's pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5026 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....