All Comments on 'Naive or Stupid - Take Your Pick'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 343 Comments
kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
Yipee it was good

I really enjoyed this story, & even though the same plot has been done many times before you managed to make it just that bit different. I think it was the determination the husband had to be rid of her & visit a great deal of revenge on both; my problem, however, was although he knew the pain he would cause his kids that didn't seem to distract him at all. Too much pride perhaps.

Also I found that characters lacked depth as you seemed more interested in getting to the action than giving us any real background into them as people & as spouses.

4 ****

dmhackdmhackalmost 10 years ago
Good job

You nailed the dialogue (a feat few can do) and the story rolled out in a nice tight package that was a delight to read.

Be prepared for the anons who will bitch and moan because she got the house and the kids.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Great Job, Right on the Money!

Still should have sent the video to all her family and friends to make it clear what she was and how little she cared about her family. There was no way she was a good mother, that was clear by her actions with her boss. Best thing to do was expose her. With any luck, she would have killed herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cut and paste for cucks.

Why the cuckold should fel better after letting the world know he's not man enough is beyond me. The cuckies will love this. 3*

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 10 years ago
Great

I loved this story. There was no pussy ass crying and wondering what the husband did wrong or bull shit marriage counceling. His slut wife deserved to staked out, covered in honey, naked in the desert. She got off lightly. The cock sucking anonymous faggots that hate this kind of story can choke on their own shit and die. Nobody gives a fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why is it the same every time?

Every story like this, the first time the husband overhears the affair, the couple describe how long they have been screwing, how much better he is, and which sexual acts she will do with the lover and not the husband. Have they talked about it every time they have gotten together for six months? And why would the husband humiliate himself in public like that? Pretty bad story.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
pretty standard fare

You ticked all the boxes in the proper order. A couple of problems: like why would he humiliate himself with the stuff on the lawn and how did the children not find out about the affair? According to the story 50 or 60 people were viewing his display when the wife pulled up. Even assuming that none of them were kids or teens there is still no way that story doesn't spread through the neighborhood like a wildfire. Lastly I can't imagine that the wife would want to stay in a house in a neighborhood where almost all of her neighbors have seen and some even have pics of her fucking and know details of her cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Confused

She was served at work. And she was going home and surprised. Or was she surprised at work? When was she really surprised?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it even though it is formulaic

It meets all of the standard content:

Wife in sales

Engineer husband

Husband's ability to take time off from work with little notice

Friend with super duper tech skills and access to surveillance equipment

In laws nearby to watch the kids

A wife who doesn't watch the finances online on a regular basis

Sleeping with the boss

Company anti-fraternization clause

Public humiliation

The next step is to push yourself and remove all of the elements above in a cheating wife story.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 10 years ago
Good story

Normally I am not a big fan of revenge stories but I make an exception for this one; it is well told and appropriate. Callmesparky made hubby's case clearly, concisely and quickly. Nothing was excessively drawn out. Wifey was clearly a dingbat with her brains between her legs, but I guess that fits the story too. All told a well done story of infidelity and its consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5*

BTB

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 10 years ago
Only missing one thing.

At least you spared us the younger prettier girl desperately in love with the hero just waiting for him to be free so she could declare her love and give him hot sex. It's a common story line but that doesn't make it bad. I just don't think it gets out of first gear. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Refreshing change of pace for LW.

Likely most of the posters who are cluk loving sickos (as well as their fans) will hate this and flame you. Keep writing and posting.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 10 years ago
Excellent first effort...

... Your only problem will be trying to follow this story with anything half as good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

great story.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Not Naive Or Stupid

I could give her a pass on the things she SAID, women often say things to puff up their lover. Heck, she said some of the same things to HIM, so if she was lying to him maybe she was lying to her lover too.

BUT, there is NO getting past giving her lover her ass when her husband doesn't get it, or planning a "convention" so they can have a whole week of screwing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just because one woman bad,that don't mean all are bad

so when one woman breaks your heart ,keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bravo

I loved this story. It reminded me so much of what my boyfriend went through with his ex wife. I also was betrayed in my marriage. No one deserves that. Hope you find happiness in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good first story

You found the audience who loves the cliche, and they are a valid audience to go for.

If you broaden out, you might consider more nuanced characters, they don't have to be totally debased women, and totally flawless nice men. Real people don't fall down when served with divorce papers. Especially especially after they know their affair is found out, and most especially if they cared so little for their spouse as to have had a torrid affair in the first place.

Putting the lack of a realistic plot aside, try to avoid the word " I " where you can. I did this and then I did that is tiresome and poor writing.

Still we all start from somewhere, and I'm confident your future stuff will be better

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistalmost 10 years ago
Huh

This is an ok effort, and the basic story is decent even if the delivery needs a lot of work. But the fact that a story like this one can match or outscore so many of the more powerful works that have gone by in the last six months is a big part of why it's getting hard to even want to check out LW. Adequacy (or, sometimes, trash) that has "the right response" tops thought-provoking, humanistic brilliance every time...and as a result we get more and more of the former and less and less of the latter.

MarvinSMarvinSalmost 10 years ago
4.26

I read this because it had a 4.26 rating. I quit reading after a bit because it didn't seem to be anything new. Later I tried again -- after all it did have a 4.26 rating. I did finally finish reading. I don't see how it gets a 4.26. The plot is so much like many others I have read. The sex is minimal and not erotic. Cliches abound. I recon I didn't like it as much as other readers who voted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unoriginalist and MarvinS

I tend to agree with both of your comments .I think the reason a story such as this does well as far as score is that 8 out of 10 stories in LW's is cuckold driven .The average reader likes the fact that they are not reading about cock cages and humiliation and are willing to score even a formuliac BTB story such as this higher than the regular cuck tripe.Personally I would rather read this than most of what is posted here anymore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
About time

About time someone finally wrote a good BTB story. Most writers today on Literotica don't know how to write a good revenge story. Any woman or man that cheats on his spouse should pay dearly for their cuckolding. This is the first story that I have read all the way through in some time. Thank you "callmesparky" for finally writing a good story. I hope you continue to write even more.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Well done!

I read a couple comments before I got to your story. There've been so many 'happy cuckold tales lately, but your protagonist wasn't one of them. Of course the story line is predictable, but that's because it is typical.

I do have some negatives, and some positives.

About the negatives; the signs on the lawn are too much like the exploding scoreboards, sky writing, and the big convention exposures. You were way over the top. Second, I can't for the life of me figure why a betrayed man would bother to tell his wife what she knew she'd done; just say, 'you know what you've done and you know I'd never put up with it'. The guy could later reflect on what he wanted to say. Last negative, no adulterous wife, or husband, could ever be considered a good loving parent; they have to know they'll eventually be found out, and if they know their spouse has strong feelings they know it'll destroy the kids. That's not love; not for the kids, but then infidelity is totally selfish isn't it.

Here's what's good. You got us into the story right away. Bam we were on the front lawn watching him pile up the furniture; there was infidelity and no going back, this is it! Second, we don't need a lot of oh we loved each other so much, and she looks this way and I look that way. This is an action story, and you brought it off as well as anybody. Third, she couldn't explain 'why' she did it. I've done some research, and in the majority of cases the unfaithful spouse never can come up with a reason except that the chance was there, it might be exciting, they thought they could get away with it, and it was perceived as 'naughty'. Note this is not true when the unfaithful spouse has already made the decision to end the marriage; in those cases they usually do have reasons. Last, you gave our hero some pride; he never went back to her. She broke the bond; he could never go back. 'Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall...and all the king's horses...' I have a problem in my stories getting the guy to let go.

Thanks for the read. I enjoyed it; it's certainly a full fledged five. Write some more.

Jedd Clampett

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
We have

another new author with a fine story. I hope he has not shot is wad and more stories are on the way. Very well-written - just a few mechanical errors. The only hole I saw had to do with the day the daughter was sick. Wifey had finally gotten the message that daughter was sick at school (And needed to be picked up?). Yet wifey was still fixing dinner.

And another ass-to-mouth scene! I've sounded off about this before. Even porn stars give themselves thorough enemas before doing that.

cap5356cap5356almost 10 years ago
great story

great story very well written. hope to read more of your work

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 10 years ago
Good story

I was very impressed, especially considering it was a first posted by the author.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
That's the way...

She cheated and always humiliated him for her lover. Didn't ever show any respect for her husband and children...She deserved it all...

be24yoube24youalmost 10 years ago
Great!

Among the best stories I have read. Looking forward to more from your pen.

alex_loveralex_loveralmost 10 years ago
nice story

A nice clean revenge with salvaging as much as legally possible from the wreckage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Who is who?

great story. And I hope to read more of your great work. I just have to ask you: Was Sheri having sex with Greg Allen OR Greg Adams? Or are one of them an alter ego to the oher? SO who had sex with Sheri, and who was the alter ego?

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
Sorta kinda okaya good

Writing was good and the flow was not bad. I did have a couple of issues with the content:

Names tended to change a bit

Why leave the kids with her? That kind of delusion will poison a fertile mind

6 months? WTH? 30 a 60 days tops IF that long

Kids are not stupid, especially at that age. Just the facts - if not she will poison their minds

Keeping them coming.

Thx

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Neither...

She was just a whore needing a lot of cock...any cock...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A very gooD story with a ending that went on after the divorce

Liked the story I hope you write again soon. The weakest part of the story was why a women with a great man and husband would slip into an affair she had to know that she would get caught . And end her life as she knew it . Are there women out there that stupid. I can see if she was in a bad relationship, but this wasn't the case, and she was a great actress covering up her affair. So how many women would risk this for a fuck. Makes no sense but we live in a world where see a lot of sick things happen .

pumpop201pumpop201almost 10 years ago
Good story.

A very good story. You developed the characters and plot nicely and the story had a good flow. I'm looking forward to your next submission.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
the real, sordid deal : a sensitive, civilized, literary exercise in taking out the spousal trash

He exorcised the cheating wife from his life, in a manner that society considers ' decent'. The author did a fine job, sharing to the reader that searing pain. The narrator's kids came first and that is hard to criticize. Yet the niggling thought comes to mind, this man was too decent for his own good.

The impunity and feeling of immunity from painful consequence is what gave the cheaters the impetus to fornicate in his house. of course a woman should feel safe in her own house, but no woman should feel safe to degrade a husband who is holding up his end of marital bargain. Was the wife so artful at deception or was the husband a bit of a milquetoast, prior to discovery?

Very solid effort from a first-time author. This wasn't ingenious or groundbreaking, but it had tangible substance. callmesparky made a good faith effort to keep it real and have the main character make decisive and law abiding decisions after he found out his wife's true nature. In real life it's impossible to fault a man for this, but that doesn't necessarily make for scintillating reading in the quirky but compelling loving wives genre.

I do look forward to this author's next effort in the anticipation that he will push the envelope just a bit more. He has shown an astute understanding of this genre's boundaries lie. Should callmesparky ( cute name ) decide to be just as artful but a bit bit less respectful of those borders ... well that's where my future five star rating lies.

NeuroBillNeuroBillalmost 10 years ago
What is particularly good about this story!

After reading numerous stories of adulterous wives, I believe 'callmesparky' did something most others did not. He made it real how mentally delusional the wife thought. Most of the time, the action speaks for the mentation (yes, a real word) without an understanding of why the action was taken. Somehow, 'callmesparky' went one better than the action and described the delusional nature of her thinking, the why, that rang a bell of clarity. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
too many

people like his wife existed in the real world that is the sad part about this story, they have kids and ruin their lives to.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES sound familiar

Do whats right...stay true to your self,,,,onward and upward, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
ANOTHER STAR TWINKLES

will it Nova or Shine, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent first effort. 5 stars.

So what? I'm BTB (be it bitch or bastard, whoever betrays the innocent) all the way, so I loved it. Keep writing. An excellent correction against all those (low scoring) cuck stories that I've skipped reading lately.

In my opinion, beaurocrats and law-makers have undermined the institution of marriage by making it unimportant that people keep their vows. What would happen if we all treated business contracts and tax reporting with the same disregard?

Enabling cheaters with 'no fault' laws is tantamount to destroying the social fabric of our culture, and fostering an atmosphere that can only inflict emotional pain on the truly innocent... our kids.

By the way, KarenE, I love the comments I have read from you. You're one of the good guys.

Now I'll get off my soapbox.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sparky

sparky, sparky, sparky. so there!

callmesparkycallmesparkyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for the feedback.

I can't thank you all enough for your feedback. I am a first time author and know I have a lot to learn, your feedback will help me immensely. I thought I had fixed the name change problem before I pressed the "submit" button, but my bad.

I'm currently working on a couple of other stories and hope to have at least one of them ready to go in the next few days. Thanks again. It is a real kick in the butt to have someone, besides myself, read my work.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 10 years ago
I liked it. (I know, big deal)

First off, although readers can tell from my user name I'm not averse to extrarelationship, ummm relationships, I'm disappointed at the number of submissive cuckold stories lately in Loving Wives. This one brings back a little starch to the genre.

As far as the story goes, the furniture and signs on the lawn were a nice touch but I think the pictures were over the top. To reiterate someone else's comment, I found it strange that the amoral couple cited the laundry list of their offences on their first recorded tryst. I think the story would have flowed better if there were several days of recordings. Maybe if the protagonist went to a convention for a week, or a course, to give him lots of material to go through.

A one time, or even a short affair might be gotten over, but not a six month relationship. To me this is another sign she didn't just have a case of the stupids, she was invested in the relationship to a small amount, and that had to infect her thoughts about her husband.

Re: KarenE's comment:

I could give her a pass on the things she SAID, women often say things to puff up their lover.

BUT, there is NO getting past giving her lover her ass when her husband doesn't get it, or planning a "convention" so they can have a whole week of screwing.

I disagree on the things she said. A man likes to think he is special. That he does it better than anyone, for her. For her to be so vociferous in her praise will cut her man, deeply. The fact that the pair shared amused comments over the humiliation, re the anal and the dinner table was a sign of complete lack of respect for her husband. For me, the comments would have been far worse than the oral and vaginal sex. Like Karen, though, denying her husband the treasures of her ass would have been an act that I couldn't get past.

As always, I love reading LordSlamdawgg's comments. Raising the literacy of Loving Wives, one story at a time.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Anonymous "Confused"

She was surprised at home Thursday.

She was served at work Friday, was probably surprised (don't know why after Thursday!) at getting served.

katranmankatranmanalmost 10 years ago
Excellent Effort

Fine first effort, well done! It's great to see something other than another disgusting cuck story in LW. Please continue to write, you will only get better. *****

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Polylvr

Re things she said, maybe I wasn't clear enough, I was referring to things like "Oh, you're the best", "Nobody fills me up like you do."

I agree with you that the things she said specifically humiliating him are beyond the pale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this was great all the way up to

the wife's excuses! She had none. Stupid is the word. It didn't make sense. I thought sure she was being blackmailed. Yes, it would have been terribly cliche' but at least it would have made more sense.

All the way to that point, the story was a 5, but the best I could do for the entire story is a 3.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Anonymous re Defamation

You can't defame somebody with the truth.

Defamation would be calling him an adulterous wife stealer when he wasn't. Here he was. And the pictures were taken in his own house, he had every right to them, The only problem was the one stated in the story, disturbing the peace and public indecency, the cheaters have no claim against him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

she got what she deserved maybe they will get back together and forget the past for the sake of the children

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Re Her Breaking Down

How she can be so broken up by what happened after what she did is ludicrous.

She had to know something like that could happen.

And how could she not read between the lines of this discussion:

"No Sheri" I told her, "you have always satisfied me. I just wonder sometimes if I'm man enough for you."

"Jack why would you say such a thing? You know you have always been enough man for me. My life would end if something happened to you. I'll never need anyone else as long as I have you. You are my perfect lover man, always have been, always will be."

"Yeah, I guess that's just hard to believe sometimes"

"Jack, what is wrong with you?"

"Nothing Sheri, just tired" and closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Sometime later I heard the sound of Sheri softly crying. I felt no pity for her, but I did wonder if she cried out of shame for what she was doing or because she felt like I was being mean to her.

Given what she has done she know EXACTLY why he would say such a thing, that

she is so self-centered and self-deluded that she can't see that is reason enough to get rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice story

MY QUESTION, TO THE AUTHOR

CAN SHE BE THAT STUPID TO DESTROY A LOVING MARRIAGE FOR SEX. HER SEX AT HOME SEEMED GOOD. SO WHY ARE THERE ANY SUCH WOMEN OUT THERE.AFTER YEARS WITH THIS GUY IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. EVERYTHING TO LOOSE NOTHING TO GAIN WITH 2 KIDS NO LESS????????????????

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
My vote is for Stupid.

The tale was great. We can only speculate on Wifey's real motivation for fucking Boss Asshole. Judging by what she said to Hubby and how their love life was viewed by him, she had no sexual motive for fucking Boss Asshole. However, she seems to be the type that would do it just for the cheap thrill of getting one over on Hubby. She didn't expect to get caught, but she did. Her hubris made her Stupid.

Cheaters almost always get caught, one way or another. From what Daughter told Hubby at the end, she didn't realize what she had at home until it was gone. Oh, well. She should have thought of that before deciding to fuck Boss Asshole. Once again, Stupid.

Good and fitting revenge on both of them. Divorce her, and let their neighbors and friends know who and what she is. Send the videos not just to Boss Asshole's Wifey, but to anyone who might employ the sack of shit. I would have liked to see him get decked or kicked in the sac, but that's just me.

It's good to see a breath of fresh air in LW where Hubby sticks to his guns and gets rid of the cheating wife. No reconciliation. No cucks. Excellent first effort, especially in the toughest crowd on Lit. Great job, Sparky!

5 HUGE Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why cant you be civilised??????

he should have accepted that he was not enough man for his adventurous wife and raised any children she had with her bull. he should be shaved and put in chastity and forced to clean her boss after sex and before getting to eat that sloppy cum from her cunt! you straight laced types sicken me!!!!!!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 10 years ago
Good first story

As has been pointed out, the story is a bit stereotypical. I did like giving the stuff away on the lawn - that is better than burning it which one of Winterfrog's characters did. My only plot critique is that the repentant and sorry wife is not realistic-- IRL she would have blamed hubby for her affair.

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 10 years ago
Excellent Story Sparky

Thanks!! A breath of fresh air from all the drivel being posted lately. Some commenters didn't like the writing, pace, facts or the conclusion. Remember, it's your story. Write what you want. Readers will either like it or not. For me, it was a good read for your first posted effort.

I'll vote for STUPID with a very large dose of arrogance thrown in on the side. The classic having your cake and eating it too scenario until it all blows up. He makes comments and she cheats again. Really? Not arrogant? Not stupid? And then plan a week off convention? So now she has remorse? All the I'm so sorry's in the world can not get him to un-hear the biting comments overheard or caught on tape. She got what she deserved.

Your writing will improve I'm sure and hope to read more from you. 5 stars!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
a few thoughts

Why make their acts public?

Betrayers are like cockroaches; they cannot stand being in the light.

He behaved honestly and honorably toward her, while she did not toward him.

The idea that honest people must hide the actions of dishonest people is ridiculous.

The true meaning of BTB is Burn The BETRAYER

There is a reason Dante placed betrayers in the Ninth Circle of Hell, closest to the Devil.

(even though I'm an atheist I agree with that in principle)

nonethewisernonethewiseralmost 10 years ago
Good Story

Hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes it's stereotypical, but . . .

It's just so satisfying in its justice. She got the punishment she deserved and he got the revenge he deserved. Not much mercy in this, but not much place for it either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unoriginalist

I'm torn between a 3 and a 5 so I'm giving a 4 even though it's cliched and derivative. The writing is a little better than average which is not high praise although, as another commenter said, there's too much "I did this and then I did that and then...".

But as to your comment, Unoriginalist, the reason simplistic BTB stories get high marks is because the voters don't want complexity or nuance. They want hate and revenge. They want women who have no redeeming value and men who are saints. They want no mitigating circumstances, no mercy for the sluts who even thought about sex with another.

They know that women belong to a sub-species not truly human and can therefore be punished with impunity--just like Jews, illegal aliens, and other undesirables who might be good enough to mow our yards or suck our dicks but not really equal.

As a marginal member in bad standing of the BTB Party, I agree. Clearly, any unfaithful woman should suffer the following:

1. All of her foul activities with all of her partners should be recorded in high definition video and stereophonic sound in living color. The quality should be sufficient to record the light reflected on individual beads of secretions, each pubic hair and every grunt and moan.

2. The hero/ husband should create enough DVD copies to go to all of her family, parents (his and hers), siblings, co-workers, neighbors (at every neighborhood in which she might have ever lived), everyone with whom she might ever have gone to school including not only classmates but also teachers and administrators, all the parents of all the children who are in class with her own children, any and all of the names in any of her address books as well as all of the members of any professional associations and/or social organizations from the PTA to her college sorority, Facebook friends, Twitter followers, etc.

3. After a decent amount of time has passed to allow for ample shame, depression, suffering and humiliation, she should then be stripped, whipped and stoned to death in the public square.

4. After burial in an abandoned industrial site without any casket and only with a tombstone that says "WHORE!", her carcass should be exhumed, s stake driven through her heart, the impaled body should then be drug behind a garbage truck to a massive pile of dirty diapers soaked with diesel fuel upon which she should be unceremoniously tossed and set ablaze.

5. Any identifiable bones, ashes, teeth, etc should then be gathered up, packaged, and sent to a toxic waste dump in perpetuity.

6. At the conclusion of this deserved retribution, the long-suffering widower, her children, other friend, relatives and anybody else just wanting a bit of exercise should all dance about singing "Hallelujah! Praise God! Pass the Biscuits!" after which the late slut's husband should spend a well-earned week of recuperation at a nude beach resort with the head cheerleader of the local high school.

Some it the commenters reading the above (those who are satire-challenged) will now be thinking "Wow! What a great idea for a story."

I gift it to you.

I guarantee a 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To lose any mathematical possibilities for reconciliation

Good revenge story, I gave 5*****. However I think the revenge stories should be written in longer afterwards/epilog. I think the true end of a revenge story, when the betrayed part finds the newer happiness and the hate becomes to neutrality and bad rememberance. The long romantic epiloge to find a newer long term mate is the true end of a revenge. That time the cheater ex loses any MATHEMATICAL POSSIBILITY FOR RECONCILIATION! The without long time epilog revenge stories with the lonely sad betrayed ex shows a mathematical possibility to reconciliation.........A romantic end with new mate IS TRUE END!!!!!!!!!!

Duna

john1946john1946almost 10 years ago
Very good

Actually a good read. You told the story clearly and kept to the point. Wrong and right were definately established. While no body wins in divorce, this turned out as well as it could. No wimps today.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Media

Good use of modern media methods.

One thing I would mention is the practicality of retrieving a voice activated recorder. Which records when the tsdio cd music is playing. Finding time to review all the video footage at home in a busy house.

Do micro wifi cameras work, how are they concealed as the wife my find while doing house work or children while playing.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
good for him

He saw the problem and corrected it.

Good first story Sparky I will look for your next ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What is the true Romantic

@ happybrother I think the true modern Romantic (story) is when a burnt ex husband (as you are) finds a good mate again...............

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If everyone took this approach, married cheaters would be few and far between!

Good for you!!

If you don't have loyalty and trust in a marriage, you have NOTHING!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Who's Lost What?

The BTB crowd always amazes me. Who's hurt? Who lost? Yeah, she lost, but so did he. The children lost the most. I don't have to go thru the litany of what. He hates her. Unfortunately, any trained psychologist will tell you that's not the opposite of love. Indifference is. He's not indifferent. He hasn't dated in a year. He's miserable. She may or may not be, but being a woman, all she has to do is let it be known that she's available and she's got company. He got his temporary revenge, and he deserved to get it. But the real revenge would have been to take her back, set all the rules, use her when he wants, stay until the last child turns 18, then dump her if that's what he wants. The main rule would be that he gets to do whatever he wants whenever he wants, and she has to get his approval for everything. The kids get a home and a family, he gets his own personal whore. Any situation involving children isn't like one with no children. They shouldn't lose whenever possible.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
3.5 for a start

Still lacks some complexity.It is still pretty much straight forward. At least the character has pride, and not the bad version either. He knows he is a good man, and deserves respect.Why do happy people cheat? Some answers I have read is because it would make them happier. Oh, they wouldn't want their significant other to stray, in fear of losing them, but they have no compunction of doing the same. Did the wife deserve another chance? I don't know. Everyone has a point to where they can forgive someone. Scientifically, women tend to care more about emotional affairs, while men tend to care more about physical affairs. Evolutionary reasoning, men tend to care more about physical affairs is because of paternity, while women tend to care more about emotional affairs is because of security. Meaning women want a mate around to help raise her offspring. While men want to make sure that the offspring that they raising is theirs. Most of us are hardwired that way. But men and women tend to have a propensity to cheat. About 50 percent of us can control the urge. Humans fall inbetween apes and chimpanzees. Somewhere between monogamy and polyamory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
better than most of late

never understood how cuck stories are loving wives, the wife in this story was mentally ill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great first story

First of many, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seriously?

Interesting and readable. Was this intended to be a satire? The author relentlessly ticked almost all the boxes for a LW revenge story-the reader could always predict what was coming next. The formulaic plot and high school level 'mistakes' ('principal' for 'principle', 'disinterested' for 'uninterested' etc., etc.; surely they were deliberate?) suggest we weren't really intended to take it seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wimp tale

Really?, everything for nothing,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid

Definitely stupid, he just cant handle it.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
I liked this story!

These type stories are my personal favorites. The wives are usually character flawed. They love their husbands but need more excitement. They cheat but don't want the husbands to know. They believe that they are wrong but not so serious that it could end the marriage. This wife is neither naive or stupid, (well maybe a little stupid) she is just selfish and dishonest. I would like to know the reason she started cheating. Was this the first time? Would anyone be this cold and calculating to believe they can get away with deceiving someone they supposedly loved? Well, it happens everyday. Great story. Please write more!

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
BTB Story***

Storyline three been here read this 1000 or more times. Thanks for the refresh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice one!

A great story, Sparky! Masterfully told with expected repercussions certainly, but I like the fact he didn't back down. He stood his ground and let her have it, as well he should have.

Nice one!

RpierzRpierzalmost 10 years ago
I wonder

If the story were the same, but genders reversed what the replies here would be? Anyone here interested in a possible answer check out Patricia51's stories (if they're still here) for your answer.

Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

Really good job on this story - glad he didn't back down.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
Rpierz

Whether wife or husband, I don't respect anyone who lacks self-control. However, if the needs are not met by your partner, then you should communicate your needs. From then on, people have to figure out what they need. In this story, it is a matter of selfishness. I am not a fan of the burn everything down tactic. I believe you should be happy, and your happiness should not be contingent on someone else. I believe that the construct of the person I have inside my head is false, and I need to add that data to the image of that person that I have inside my head. Evaluate what i know, then decide if it is worth it. If not, move on, and do whatever is needed to retain the state of happiness. In this case, the husband let his wife have control over him. He is miserable, which I find somewhat distasteful. This is the one sure life you got, and you let a certain situation ruin everything for you. No thanks, I would rather be happy, and there is so much to do, learn, experience, to let that get in the way. Who knows, you might meet someone new with the same interest.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

Stupid. Fucking stupid worthless cunt. Why would an honest, hard working faithful husband and father want to stay with a cheating wife such as her? There is a thin balance between love and hate, and the twat crossed that line with her disrespect and cheating. BTB? She got off easy. He'll find someone eventually and love and maybe reproduce again. As far as the cheating cunt, she has to live with the fact that she alone destroyed the family and the love of a good man just so her boss could fuck her in the ass. Stupid bitch deserves nothing and no one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I don't know ...

The story strikes me as vaguely pathetic in some way. The wronged husband, taking revenge on everyone .. the 'type' seems to be just as weak psychologically as the so-called wimps.

What sort of real experience is this fantasy supposed to be a substitute for?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

THANK YOU for not posting cuck rubbish that has become typical of this site. However this sort of storyline has been done to death. Please come up with something original. You still get 5* for not being a willing cuck.

ken philipsken philipsalmost 10 years ago
I Am Torn On This One

First up, people who know of me on this site know I am NOT a BTB fan.

Secondly, I note this is your first story & it is well written grammatically with a nice crisp writing style - you definitely have a a future here. Hence, you get more than 1*.

However, there are several issues that if you are stay in this genre (which I don't go for normally as I say). I recognise you wanted the naughty wife & the arsewipe boss/boyfriend to be the villains. The way they got each other off with the trash talk that he heard, I can understand he wanted out. Understood. But to get good scores from me you need to consider things such as:

1. posting those pictures & dvds without consent will get your arse sued off, & possibly even criminally charged in some jurisdictions. Try to keep the actions legal and on the side of believable.

2.Same with the electronic surveillance stuff. I read it so many times here, & unless you or a close friend is an absolute techo wizz with a great PC, it just ain't credible;

3. your hero thought almost nothing of his kids - really? Much more needed to be thought through there;

4. what were her real reasons? There clearly must have been issues with the marriage that were just not explored. The story definitely needed more depth, more background, more emotion.

5. Clearly, your hero had issues or shortcomings from her perspective, despite her apparent reaction to his revenge / divorce action. These were not considered.

6.Also, she was crying before the big day - she surely had a clue. Why didn't she act on it more? What was her thinking then? All of this was missed as you stayed focused on your hero's revenge.

7. Finally, try somehow to make it horny for us - too many BTB stories are just into revenge & forget altogether why most of us are here. This is an erotica site!

Keep trying though - you just might get there with a wider audience with your nice, crisp, easy-to-read writing talent. I note the BTB crowd love it based on your scores.

Kind regards

Ken

P.S. If you really are into BTB solely, you better not read my stuff as I am a "Loving Wives Who Play With Loving Husband's Encouragement & Participation" specialist.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
The question Why is as usual left unanswered.

In most families everyone does something wrong along the way. In the current story turning it all public definitely will not give him a happy future. No one seems to have found happiness here. There should be something other than the simple facts here.

user110user110almost 10 years ago
maybe you'll listen

it is a federal crime to audio record conversations without one of the recorded party's knowledge or consent. it has been for at least 30 years. and that's anywhere, public or private. it's why surveillance cameras at the kwiky mart don't have mics.

similarly, it is a federal crime to video/pic anyone fully or partially nude, or having sex, on private property without their explicit consent.

not only would the cuck's recordings not be admissible, the moment his lawyer knew of their existence, he would be obligated to turn the cuck in to police.

try to use another plot device to capture the eroticism of a 'secret' affair. it can be done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I vote stupid!

I don't think you're naïve but I do believe you're stupid.

maybeallorpartlytruemaybeallorpartlytruealmost 10 years ago
Nice

Two comments: 1) I rarely read multiple page stories; reading this shows me what I might be missing, and will make me change my attitude about longer length stories. 2) I had submitted nine previous stories, and did not get 33 comments TOTAL, much less 93 for a single submission.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Learn the law!

@user110

You need to learn the law about recording people IN YOUR OWN HOUSE! As long as you are the owner of your home, you have EVERY RIGHT to record anyone in your house for your own security. That includes both video and audio. Home security systems can have both video and audio capabilities, depending on which brand you use. Depending on the state, you can even release those videos and audio recordings without the other person's consent.

Look it up, bro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sure Learn the Law. It may not be what you think though.

It is pretty simple for anyone to go on google and research the legality of home surveillance systems. It is not as simple as some would like you to believe. It is not just a case as its your home, you can do what you want.

As a general rule, you can not place cameras in areas that people would expect a reasonable expectation of privacy. This would include bathrooms and showers for sure. It could include bedrooms.

And audio is different than video as there have been more cases involving recorded conversations. While rules may vary from state to state, most require consent from at least one participant in the conversation.

Don't believe me or anyone else commenting. Research it yourself.

Or just enjoy the story (or not) because the rules in Madeitupotama may be different than where you live.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Answer

Is this supposed to be a quizz? In that case there is no answer: it is both naive and stupid. But luckily just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
First Try ... Damn Good!

That's your first story on this site? Wow, it was really good. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid people

I can't imagine anyone with the slightest intelligence enjoying these revenge stories. You somehow get excited by the sex and yet hate it? Give me a break. I hope the absurdly high ratings that simple-minded revenge stories get on this site are because the discerning readers recognize them early, avoid them, and don't rate them. Otherwise, the porn-loving American public is dominated by stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Reconciliation

Maybe a part 02 where they work it out as he realizes that he still loves his wife and misses his kids to where he wants to be a family again .BPAR . KYPD .

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 10 years ago
Great out of the box... and onto the pages of Lit.

Enjoyed the entertainment and great effort on your posting.

The comments, 105+ certainly speaks so loudly that even your detractors have no effect.

Can't pass on putting in my favorite Lit. quote, "Beware, shit comes from anonymous assholes"...

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice story man

Damn goood

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I know its just a story, but.

She would be living in a apartment, not in the house raising the kids, she has some serious mental health issues, decent writing, thanks.

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
Don't really see much revenge on the wife going on here

The evidence he gathered was primarily used to persuade her to sign the divorce papers. He outed her to the neighbors, and serving her and the lover at their work resulted in her getting fired, but he didn't try to deprive her of marital assets or custody of the children. That's pretty lightweight compared to a lot of LW stories.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
The simple answer to your question is

yes

they were

Naïve, Stupid,

and Arrogant

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN YOU DO A BTB WITH REVENGE

make sure you don't bear all the pain and remorse. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
A pretty good first shot -

She was an idiot - at least -

That "I kept the two worlds separate in my mind" part is classic and I suspect too real.

She wanted dirty, and fun, and different - well she has it now and a reputation to go with it - clean and decent will be a long ways off -

She was weak willed and stupid and delusional - hubby was not bad - direct - deliberate - careful - he made sure he could be the father his kids needed. Priority number one - all else is second and he did get his shot in at Greg.

A follow up with Sherri would interesting - did she ever fully wake up and smell the shit she spread? Would the author leave her so self deluded?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous