All Comments on 'Uncertain Desires Ch. 01'

by gorilla4

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good start

I like the story so far. I just have a minor issue with your povs. During Damion's pov things started getting a little wonky. The pov kept changing. First it was Damion then it changed to a third person pov. Then back to Damion then Ben then the third person then back to Damion. It was a little distracting. Other then that I liked it and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Couldn't get past the first few paragraphs. Have a read of YOUR story, lots of errors in the first few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I feel like this has a good plot.. just a few errors. but hey first chapter can be a little rough. Can't wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait for more !

Great start ! Please don't be to slow on your delivery.2C6F

willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago
Good start

It was a good start although the brother is a little to agro for very little reason but a good start none the less. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

This is a great start. Looking forward to more

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Not a bad start. Couple of errors and I agree that Damien is a little over the top emotionally. But I'm up for next chapter.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

The guys are going to be in for a rude awakening. The girls have issues they need to work on. Damien is going to have them running scared since he is the aggressive type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Decent Start

Decent start, but you really need an editor. The numerous errors in spelling, punctuation and word usage distract the reader from an otherwise interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Keep going the guys r a good laugh

Zodia195Zodia195over 9 years ago

Yes decent start. I really want to know what these sets of twins look like too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting start

first of all great start second of all to all the grammar Nazis out there, and the punctuation Nazis, this is a website where authors write down their thoughts and their ideas which they are not getting paid for I really think you should enjoy the literature for what it is, and quit tryin two pick apart every sentence of every story that is put on here I mean you don't you have any other or anything better to do then to pick apart a story? rather than give them grief why don't you just compliment a story or don't say anything or are you so perfectionist you can't publish a story for fear of messing it up. ok I said my peace to the author of this story please continue.

N.D.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 9 years ago
More!!!!

More Please. I feel a great story is on the horizon. Other than needing a lil more background on the sisters I feel you're off to a great start. Don't worry about the nit pickers. I believe if they are so perfect that they wouldn't be on here reading stories for free and picking on the next aspiring writers for something they can't do.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story start

Like the story a lot so far. THe switching of the POV makes it a bit hard to follow as sometimes its not clear when it switches and sometimes it is stated obviously. With some more editing this will make a great story!

ldizzleldizzleover 9 years ago
Love it!!

Oh my gosh of course there are 2 pairs of twins. its really good tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

A superb setting, can't wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous