All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 05'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Rawmaster60Rawmaster60almost 10 years ago
Progressing

Loving the changes in Jenny/Mei through the story. I am wondering how long this will continue and how much is fantasy and how much is auto-biography. Please continue, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievably good!

I have never read anything like this--it grips me, I want to be Phillip...keep going, keep going!

VanessaNelsonVanessaNelsonover 9 years ago
Wow

This is just amazing. I don't even know what to say but I wanted to leave you a comment :)

This story is so unique and so insightful and so damned sexy

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 9 years ago
Just lovin' it!

Where did you find Mei? She is a scary girl, so sassily sexy. I'm loving every page. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Greatest Gift

You're a gifted writer. This is a psychologically excuisite morphing of Jenny into Mei.

You hold the situation together brilliantly and I love the dialog, both the actual, and the dialog that emanates from her tormented mind.

It's filled with anticipation and expectation. There's a lot of chapters to go; my mind boggles at who Mei will be by then, and what a miserable piece of meat Jenny will have become. If the developmental trend continues, I'll have a gross of Meis please.

I'm a bit fussy about language and there are a couple of edits that would polish it but that's the pedant in me.

Thanks for a mind provoking, loin stirring read.

GT

HeyFor4HeyFor4about 9 years ago
Incredible :)

Your writing is wonderful and I love the way you've been building since the beginning. Philip has been thorough during the transformation and is getting the rewards he wanted and so is Mei :)

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
Forty-four!

The concept of love brought about through pain and punishment came to life for me after reading this chapter.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you for writing this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stunning

I'm relieved to see Philip is not blase about how big of a deal this is - and yet he's a bit clueless at the end. His reaction is so real, it only drives the tale to new heights of legitimacy.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mixed feelings

You've brought a lot of elements into this story, Taming of the Shrew, My Fair Lady, The story of O but this chapter skates too close to the Marquis de Sade and Ariel Castro for my taste. What is Phil trying so hard to accomplish? Is he some kind of deranged missionary with a Jesus complex that is trying to save Jenny's soul ala Somerset Maughm's story 'Rain'? Or does he aim higher than Jesus and have a God complex and a delusion that he can transform her to be his perfect woman?

But why is he putting so much effort into this? There are a billion and a half Chinese in the world and another billion Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese and Malaysians. Asian nooky can't be that difficult to obtain. Hopefully a few of them are nice and already know how to love.

Whatever his reasons, I believe he is doomed to failure. The next element that is hinted at by asianToy is Stevenson's Jekyll and Hyde. Probably the definitive statement on the inevitable failure of attempting to separate good from evil. That trick never works.

asianToy is a talented writer and despite occasional grammar/spelling errors the descriptions are 5* in most cases. They give an uncommon insight into the psychology and emotions of a woman experiencing agony and ecstasy, often simultaneously. It's too bad that the story itself is so close to abuse that it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Schindler's list is a well told story but again the subject matter is still grim despite the way it is presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

that was fucking hot lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent story...

A little homework, basic dictionary. Complement/compliment; ridged/rigid. Different meanings within each pair, the wrong ones being used. everyone knows what you mean, but you can do better. You write well!

Jrbradford17Jrbradford17over 4 years ago
WOW!!!

This is like nothing I’ve ever read before on Lit. I’m so happy reading such a well written story.

zammzamm3 months ago

asianToy, you continue to do the seeming impossible and surpass the previous chapter. This was a mind-blower. The ferocity contrasting with the tenderness, the negative energy against the love and this lovely outcome for them both. Oh, I sincerely hope that Philip is worth this new-found love being given by Mei Chun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
415 Followers
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES