All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Mother'

by blackzilla99

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent

excellent story, i would love to watch a young boy fuck my wife like that.

Adham07Adham07almost 16 years ago
Very Nice

Good story man! A few spelling mistakes like when you said "women" it should be "woman" because its singular. Anyway it didn't take much from the story, and the fact that it was real made it all better.

mikej2358mikej2358over 15 years ago
Mother

he should take advantage of his drunk mother and fuck her himself, I am sure her pussy was tight when u fucked her

FreekyFreekyover 15 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed reading this story very much. I wished it had lasted a little longer, i did'nt get to cummmmm.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful story!

Made me cum over and over wished i was in your shoes i wouldn't of stopped licking her pussy and id love to taste her tasty pussy juice on my tongue.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 11 years ago
Mmmmm Yessssssssssssssss

Oh Yes - nothing better for a white married mum than to have a hung black teenager fuck her hard - or rape her even - planting his black baby deep inside her married womb. Especially married women like me who love to tease all the local black lads in my skin tight soft clinging leathers!!!!. (wonder if the black boys will find my two young blonde daughters?)

Sarah Leather, London England

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

birch0402birch0402over 10 years ago
Best friend's mother fucked while passed out

One of the best of this kind of story. Good set up and detail and he gets away with it, she being completely unaware of his haven taken advantage.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 10 years ago
Delicious & nasty

Thanks for a lovely story.

I always say that the best place for a horny Black teenager's thick bare cock is shoved deep inside an older, married white woman's tight married snatch - whether she's willing or it's rape doesn't really matter - both options are taboo !!!!

Sarah Leather, London England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I really liked this effort. Just a note...after fucking Ms. Markie the first time and was still hard and wanted more, he wanted that ass so he rolled her over and got her in position to do just that. He started out in her soaked pussy, I figured, to make it easier to shift to her tight ass. But he continued to rail her pussy until he came again. But when he sat back and admired her body, he noted his cum FLOWING OUT OF HER ASS. He never tapped her ass though. I loved the storyline but that's a big flaw that I mention. Just take your time in proofing your work afterwards. I rated this a 4 even with that mix up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous