All Comments on 'SuperPussy - Episode #07'

by funluvinaj

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sexy and amazing so much fun

Hey ladies I would love to say you guys are the hottest of superpussy I could listen to you guys for hours on end I love listening to you fine sexy ladies as I masturbate myself to orgasm so very hot I do hope you sexy ladies keep coming with more of superpussy may I request something I would love for you sexy ladies to do one on lesbians on your next show maybe in superpussy #8 OK here's my question what makes a woman love another woman sexually that's a topic that you guys can talk about or you two fine sexy ladies can act on the lesbian sexuality while on the show I love lesbian sex it's the hottest thing ever well if you can perform this request for me I really would appreciate it so much superpussy is the best on lit hope to hear more...

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 10 years ago
So Funny, So Real and So Hot.

I've been a listener since you first started posting these sexy conversations on Lit, and I've enjoyed all of them immensely. You ladies are a riot when you joke around, but I particularly like how you can go from laughter to wild sounding, extended orgasms in such a wonderful transition.

Waiting for more with great anticipation.

littleminx417littleminx417over 9 years ago

I honestly LOVE hearing you ladies get off together, it makes me so damn wet. Please keep up the good work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep on doing this

the chemistry between you two is fantastic. I'm glad I got past the length (you have angeloftemptations "one hour" to thank), it was well worth it! I Hope Many More Superpussy episodes follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

How many times did you cum at the end? Holy shit!

SemisandpeopleSemisandpeopleover 9 years ago
So Hot!!!

you girls are amazing! listening to you two talk get me so horny, I'd got so excited that I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I love that AJ breathing was getting heavier and heavier as the conversation went. So Hot! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Just....wow.

Hugh207Hugh207over 9 years ago
Which hand

Once again thank you ladies for your company. To add to your important research this man uses his non-dominant hand mostly. When you got going you had me using both hands. Thanks again.

Ribeye91Ribeye91over 8 years ago
Lovin it

Miss AJ... gotta tell ya, I'm lovin these recordings with Eliza and now Emma too. I drive a truck in AZ for freight and I've been listening to you ladies for the past few work days. (Sorry, I know... LADIES. I remember one of you doesn't like that word. If it's you, my apologies, just the way I was brought up.) Laughing with you, moaning with you... wishing I could cum with you as well! But probably not a good idea while driving in Phoenix. I know it will be out of turn, but I just finished your set of Super Pussy and will now listen to Miss Eliza's side next. Thank you for the great (and arousing) time so I can listen to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Setting the bar....

I loved how Eliza was obviously in awe of the level of pleasure you not just achieve, but maintain! And what keeps a man going? Sustained pleasure with a partner who is not afraid to express what she wants or needs. And when an atmosphere of trust is established where she can participate in extending the level of pleasure---omg ---THEN one is able to witness the woman at her zenith.

Though I thank you for sharing....the sad news is I will forever be searching for the partner that knows herself as well and is not afraid to express as you, A.J. ---and you Eliza...what a devastating duo you make!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ti was so good

you mad me cum so so hard thank you two and im 61 lov you too

andthen97andthen97about 4 years ago

great conversation very informative an inside view so to speak

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you very much for sharing your telephone conversation. Two incredibly erotic and sexy women enjoying their phone call together. I wonder if anyone, man or woman can edge through this without exploding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunluvinaj@funluvinaj
2026 Followers
First and most importantly... a big thank you for all the fabulous feedback and comments... They make me feel sexy, help me hone my craft and naturally want to record more. Mwah!! AJ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES