All Comments on 'The Beach'

by MaxiJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Outstanding!

What a carefully thought out and erotic story. Wish that was me on that beach. HOT story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Breathless

Dear Jane

Yessss almost breathless I have read this story.

Will give you my big compliments. My god its so good and detailed written that on some moments David was making me jealeouse. On other moments i thought that it was ME so busy with you. I love it to penetrate my partner behind and know what a nice feeling that is. I had 20 years of my marriage the same idea as your husband. Never touched my wife there till at a certain moment it happend and i noticed how she reacted on it. After that also the backside was part of the game we played. After my marriage I met several woman for some of them it was the first time and allmost all of them were very exiting at the moment i touched them there. pitty that this is. For some woman a very painfuul thing, but I learned others that nice slippery oil and my carefullness not leadded to the pain they had at moments before with another partner.

Again ..... this story took me up and did me feel it was my own experience.

Congratulations with this story my dear.

Showerman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Good Story

Really liked your story and your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good

Jane. This is the third story i read that u wrote. Loving your style of writing.

NekidinazNekidinazover 6 years ago
Wonderfully sexy and erotic....:)

A wonderful story and very erotic and sexy....I loved reading it and felt very sexy at the same time myself...thank you ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous