All Comments on 'A Wives Tale'

by WillowxOC

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
griffin57griffin57almost 10 years ago
To be truthfull

I was pretty sure I was going to read a little and blow the rest off. This turned out to be a really sweet story. Good job!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Such A Sweet Story...

...Just a bit fantastic, but incredibly romantic and erotic. So much love between these two, and its shown thru various means and effects. You write well and I can't wait for more adventures with these two. Thanks for sharing these Exs with us, and please keep writing, this was WONDERFUL! Cheers! --- Josie <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jeus christ

I knew the moment I read the word 'cisplain' that this was going to suck

griffin57griffin57almost 10 years ago
Hey Anon Asshole

The only thing that sucks around here is you. This was their first story. Lets see you have the courage to submit one of your own. And while you are at it, learn how to spell for Christ's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Gotta admit cisplain is a stupid term. The story however was far from stupid. It was nicely paced with solid characters. thank you for this brief tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Sweer

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thiis is a good start

I like what you have written. Please keep the story going I would like to read more.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 9 years ago

I'll admit cringing a touch at "cisplain" but only because I'm fairly certain I've heard it else where and it's as "venomous" as... what's the exact formulation again, "mansplain"? I think people tend to say such things because it's not socially acceptable to say "I wish to exact slow and painful revenge with the tip of a blade until you beg for forgiveness for your discriminatory stone age stereotyped ways"... Actually it may also be for brevity, now I think about it. And a touch less violent. And not so threatening.

But my version still has the point.

Sorry, that pun was terrible and uncalled for. Oh, that's all puns, mastermind.

Ok, on topic... Hmmm. I signed up to comment on this and Lockerroom, is that sufficient compliment? I kid, of course it isn't, but I'm a little stuck since I'd be repeating what I wanted to say on your other story... Bittersweet and beautiful in slightly sad but romantic way. I need to go read part 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
if life was kind

A wonderful story of 2 people who were always in love, but just had their heads in the wrong place. I can easily see "happily ever after" for these two...... unless Johanna starts lusting after men and ruins it.

AmyZhenAmyZhenover 8 years ago

There aren't enough sweet, romantic lesbian transsexual/crossdresser stories around. Naturally this means that shoots straight into my top ten! Very well done :)

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 8 years ago
The best!

I loved it so. Much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love this story!

Too many stories here follow the pattern "Wide walks in on husband dressed up. Accepts it. Help them dress and be amazingly attractive. Hit the town together. Both end up screwing big (usually black) very well hung guys."

This, however, is closer to my dream. I'm happily married and am not interested in men at all. To transition, however, but keep my relationship with my wife, would be heaven!

tonitemptstonitemptsalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Interesting story. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
To Anon 7-18-17

I know how you feel, and you should know that it IS possible. I met my wife back in the summer of '99 and we were married 8 weeks later. 16 months after that we had our second wedding, with me finally able to wear my wedding dress. I kept up a facade until 2008 when SHE finally convinced ME to drop the act and come out to my family. They pretty much disowned me for a few years, but after nearly losing our youngest son in a car accident, they realized just how stupid it was to be apart. Now I'm just 'one of the girls' with them.

So fiction aside, it CAN happen. I hope knowing that helps!

As for the story, it was nice, but far too short. I hope the author does a re-write, this time starting from the beginning when they first got together, then lead through the separation as it happened, then finally to the loving reconciliation. It would make for a much better story that won't feel so rushed. Still, 5 stars for the concept alone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous