All Comments on 'Cum Initiations'

by Batcum2002

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love eating cum but this is over-the-top!

I still came while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I came twice while reading this story

I loved this story, I have dreamed of doing something like that but I would have to throw a golden shower here and there. I printed this story out and went over to a friends house to see what he thought. The wierd thing was his wife was there and she really got horny when I told her what I wanted to do to her husband. To my surprise my friend and his wife made me suck his cock and made him fuck her in her pussy and ass and then asked me very nicely if I would lick all the cum out of her pussy and asshole. Of course I didn't like it nearly as much as sucking a cock and feeling the cum drip out of my mouth or spurted on my bald head and face but It was a major turn on. The woman got a little mad and was pissed at her husband for making me do that to her. I told her that I loved it and with that we did it again a couple of night later but this time she invited her friend and her friends husband. That was the best cock and cum I ever swallowed. The girls sat on the couch and played with there pussies while the 2 men stood in the middle of the room and kissed and I of course was asked to lick there cocks and assholes whils they kept kissing and playing with each others nipples and cocks. All of a sudden the girls got up and came to where I was kneeling and stood over me and started peeing on me, and that was alll it took for me to start cumming and also there husbands. That night I think I took 6 loads of man cum down my throat and they all peed on me about 10 times. We all get togeather about once per week and try to repeat what we did the week before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved the story

I really loved the story and would dearly love to be tested as you were. I too love male cum and worship the male penis and testicles from which it flows. I would especially love the "filled with cum feeling" from so many men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SUBMISSIVE FOR CUM

This was a great story....I would love to be tested in the same way. I have had to wear sperm on my face in public before. My Black Master made me suck him off on a pathway in a public park and then walk out to my car with his extremely heavy, thick load all over my mouth and face. As I walked up the stairs to the parking lot a college couple were stting there and looked at me in amazement as I walked by them. My Master, Leo, was about 15 paces behind me and you could tell by their expressons they knew I was his white trash cum whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SUBMISSIVE FOR CUM

This was a great story....I would love to be tested in the same way. I have had to wear sperm on my face in public before. My Black Master made me suck him off on a pathway in a public park and then walk out to my car with his extremely heavy, thick load all over my mouth and face. As I walked up the stairs to the parking lot a college couple were stting there and looked at me in amazement as I walked by them. My Master, Leo, was about 15 paces behind me and you could tell by their expressons they knew I was his white trash cum whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love cum

loved your story i eat all i can get from guys kkep the story going love sucking cocks and getting drained of cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
private humiliation

I once sucked off a young man in front of a woman. She said she wanted to see it and her jaw dropped open like she couldn't believe it was really happening. I found it very erotic and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I want to do this again some day.

cumcocktailcumcocktailalmost 14 years ago

would love to see this movie ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sounds Like Me

This was a really good story...I couldn't help but put myself as the new member...WOW, wouldn't that be great! I love cock and cum myself

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sexy cum

reat story iwas in similar situatiopn at a gay party there was ten of us haveing a great when isuggested we have a cum eating session weall agreed i got ten matches broke one in half and put it in a bag and gave it ashake then we all piced one the one who got short one had to suck us all off and eat all the cum i got the short one it was great loads of cum shooting in my i was in cum heaven yum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I would've volunteered right away! I would LOVE to suck off 10 dicks at once, and would top it all off by jizzing into my own mouth at the end in front of everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOWWWWWWWW

I am so hard in my plastic panties . Awesome story !!! Just the thought of CUM makes me hard . Joie Bee in S. E. Pa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg! this makes me sooo horney.. anyone wanna help ME live it out?

email me at chillstud@yahoo.com its so hard to get groups together.... this would def be the hottest thing ever for me! im in nyc!

9206fd9206fdalmost 10 years ago
WOW!!!

Batcum you have me so aroused I have read 4 stories so far and this one has me rock hard and dripping, I just got a shot glass so I too can be like you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ultimate fantasy!

Me too, rock hard reading this one. My first taste of anothers sperm was from a used condom in my sisters room. I used to love finding them as freshly as possible. She caught me after a while but didn't mind and liked to watch me masturbate while looking at gay porn and eating the sperm. Personal fantasy is to take the loads from 100 guys. I'm sure this is a pretty common male fantasy. Semen is the elixir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I was straight but this story turned me bisexual super hot story

gayswallowergayswallowerover 6 years ago
I love it

I am a cum addict, I would love to join this club. Sweet cum.

sissystephiesissystephieover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Love to be a part of this group. Hard to type with my cock in the way of the keyboard. Thanks for sharing this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous