All Comments on 'A Fist Fuck'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Kinky

My wife abused my ass over this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WHAT A GREAT READ !!!!!!!!

i would love to be used for sex like this i think never had the balls to ask but please break me in slowly (LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i like it

may i puleeeeeze borrow your wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

I didn't even know it was possible to use your whole hand!!(maybe she had small hands?). It was a great read and I look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It was hot

It had me cumming in no time! I was finger fucking my ass along with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

TOTALLY EROTIC!!Wished this could happen to me, until it does i will continue to read your stories, thanks.

readyrider53readyrider53almost 17 years ago
What a treat

I loved it I use a vibrator a butt plug and an inflatable one but fisting would be great to try. All I need is someone to try it for me I have had four of my own in and it felt good.

Lesly SloanLesly Sloanover 16 years ago
short< but hot!

good action in this tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wunderschön und richtig geil

Schön zu lesen wie zwei Menschen sich so einig sind und Spass am Faustfick haben.

Einfach nur geil!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You Write My Fantasies

My little dick is hard and my asshole is stuffed full, now i just need to convince my girl to use me. I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fist Fuck

That was amazing - I wanked over and over again reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome

when can i get it done?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awsome

shit i would so do that

i got hard just reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just a Little Deeper

You've got my ass itching to be fucked. Made me remember the time I had most of a guy's hand up my ass at a gloryhole. At the time I could take objects, bottles and dildos, up to 3.5" in diameter but his hand was too thick so I could only take him to his knuckles. That was two years ago; today I know I can take over a 4" bottle. Wish I could go back to that gloryhole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ass fucking

My girlfriend and I both love anal sex. We have a huge double cock dildo that we can both shove up our gaping assholes at the same time. She likes to see me take her end of the dildo and put it in my mouth after it comes out of her stinking, gaping asshole. I like to tongue fuck her gaping asshole and I love the way it stinks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ok

ok now that shit is sick dude letin ur girl fuck u in the ass are u gay or some sht dog u need help seriously

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot as fuck

anyone who thinks that gay men are the only ones who can get off from anal penetration is not thinking clearly. We're all made the same way, anal feels good regardless of your sexual orientation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fucking awesome

this story had my cock twitching from the begining and dripping at the end

my ass hole was clentching too

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

That made my pussy so wet. And, last night, for the first time I fucked my husbands ass with a strapon. I have used two fingers on him, and a small little dildo so I felt it was time and told him to bend over the side of the bed. He had a little hesitation but once I started he was moaning and grunting. I knew it was hurting him a little so I asked if I should stop and he said NO. =) So I pumped his ass twice as hard as he ever pumped mine! I was so wet from fucking him that I pulled out and and hopped on him til he exploded! Now I want to slowly work my way up to fisting him. For the person commenting about it being gay, I am a lady. So by definition, it isn't gay at all. I am just happy that my husband is open minded enough to try this stuff with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

nice hot story, you guys are so lucky to have wives that will enjoy it with you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed it once but I'm afraid to ask for it again.

I have always enjoyed anal play and I fantasized about being fisted for years. My wife doesn't like me going near her ass, but she isn't completely opposed to playing with mine.Occasionally, if I ask, she will put a vibrator or small plug in my ass. It's great but has always left me wanting more.

One New Years Eve, I finally got the courage up to ask her to fist me and she did. It was so amazing. It took 20 or 30 mins for me to relax enough but she managed to work her whole hand into my ass. She swirled her hand around and slowly pushed in and pulled out. I loved it and I still fantasize about it all the time.

Since then she has played with my ass a few times when I asked, and even a few times I didn't have to ask. I always love it but I really want her to fist me again. I am just embarassed to ask her to do it again. I'm afraid she never really wanted to do it at all. What should I do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fisting

Great story! Got hard immediately.

I've been fisted many times and it always feels great. Talked my wife into fisting me and at first she was a "no go" on the idea. Since we are a couple of swings both ways, one night I took a very large cock in my ass and got it filled with cum. As she was playing with my soaked mancunt I got her to put all of her fingers in my ass and when she did I started pushing my ass back against her arm. The results were fantastic! Before I knew what was really going on she had her arm in me about half way to her elbow. I screamed for her to "fuck me like a whore I want more of it". We got just short of the elbow and both shot their loads. Still do some once in a while but not enough to satisfy me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
never satisfied

that was a great story! My wife of 20 years loves to play with my ass and sometimes calls me her slutman and beaverteaser. She isnt into her ass being taken but loves to take mine! She tried once to fist me and even though she has small hands, couldnt get past the knuckles-( so we have settled for her strap-on and large dildo. She does wonder if we got a real cock, a really large real cock to take my ass. would this help?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PileDriver

If you enjoy getting assfucked doggie style, and shooting your own cum into your mouth and onto your face, then you should try the piledriver position. Lie on your back, let your wife grab your ankles and push them over your head until they reach the bed. Then she can fuck your ass with her strapon. The angle is great for prostate stimulation. And when you cum, your dick is already pointed at your face, so gravity will guide the spurting cum right on to your face and mouth. Your wife can also fist you in the position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lucky

I wish.

My gf would fist me I finley got my whole fist in my ass today it felt so good it took me awhile to beable to do it and I was able to stick my cock in my ass to it was great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I wish my ass was so lucky!

That is such an awesome story, it turned me on just reading it. I love playing with my ass. I haven't been able to get my fist in it yet but i enjoy using dildos. My partner doesn't know and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be interested in joining me:-( but I would love it if she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good story.

Hi. Liked your story. Absolutely nothing quite like getting your ass totally filled with something, and definately the best when done by the wife or girlfriends fist. Mixing a few kinks is my favourite....Getting dressed up in lingerie, corset, suspenders, stockings...... .. being the girl, and ordered around by your special woman... being made to kneel, on all fours with your knees wide apart... Your ass stretched as your balls are pulled down tight.... As the fingers are ever being forced into your slowly dilating ass..... 2 fingers,,, 3.. 4 wider..... as the fist (pointed hand) is forced in,,, your balls are used to pull you back against the hand...... in ...out ...rest....in ....out....rest....in ....out.... and every in is just that little bit further in than the previous in.... and a little longer rest to stretch your ass each tim ebefore the hand is retracted. Lube is placed in your ass cleavage, just above your ass so it continually drips down keeping you wet..... The thumb is half way in.... getting towards the widest part of the fist.. As it stretches and won't go any further, it's so good for it to stop and pull back just a little... take abreath and push back against the next thrust... just loving the pain of the stretch..... knowing the feeling that awaits when the point of no return is passed.. Your almost there... pull it out one more time..... now together... push it in frirmly... hold the pressure... push back.... feel the final stretch as you feel the sliding friction as the hand starts to slide in... knuckles are slipping past you painfully stretched ass........and it just keeps going in, as our ass closes over the fist and sucks it in deep... to where you can rest a bit and wait for what that bad woman lover will decide to do... Make me cum... make me cum... make me cum....... suck me while you fist me......aaarrgghhhh... short sharp panting as I get whatever she likes to do done to me... on towards that magic moment.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanku for sharing

Your story not only is Erotic and the Sexiest i have ever heard !!

It speaks Class and Love .. I personally felt you should be complimented for the tasteful way you spoke of your wife ! I too have a wonderful caring mature man who also shares your views and is comfortable confident as a man to also share what he enjoys sexually and shares that wirh me !! I believe if men (and women) would leave the " profiling" of others to the unhappy unsatisfied ones there might be more smiling faces and alot less mean in our days. Sincerely thank you for the share }

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fisting

Loved the story. Wish I had someone who loved me that way. I would love to try and be fistfucked. Just to experience that kind of pleasure. I can tell theres much love between the two of you. I wish you much happiness in life and I wish I could join you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want it shoved way up my ass , Please !

Loved this story and want my ass stuffed all the time . I think I was born to get fucked and don't care by whom , Just fuck my ass and stuff all you have way up into my guts , PLEASE , PLEASE I beg you fist me , please stuff my hole . I love it so much . Donnie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hi looking for some cum.in my mouth or my ass!

i was minding my on busness and i had to pull into a restop my engine was over heating ..no big dieal i got rapped and cum socke d then i went back three times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loveitinbuxx

I love being fucked in my ass the bigger the better.I also have a John Holmes dildoe that i take all the way to its balls,but lately i want more with it so i put a jelly dildoe in with it. Its hurts so much but feels so great.What an experience! I'm wishing i could be fistfucked next i think i could take the whole arm,I know it would be fun trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I tried fisting myself, I must have hit my prostate as cum just started pouring from my limp little dick and I couldnot get hard for days as I felt so drained. I had fun licking my cum from the floor. It always tastes so good., I was afraid my wife would wonder why I was limp but was able to put her off untill I could get hard again. I would love having your wife fist me as I suck your ass or cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I was not fist fucked but one night I took a shortcut through a hispanic neigborhood. A gang of guys was walking in the other direction and when they passed the pushed me down, I called them a buch of coward wetbacks. Bad move. The beat the shit out of me, ripped my clothes off and forced me to kneel and suck their cocks. They had a large dog and the dog got randy and was humping my back so the forced me to all fours and the dog mounted me, his dick just slipped into me like oh what happend, then he started fucking me in ernest as a guy stood in front of me and shoved his cock in my gaping mouth. I could feel the dog getting biger and it felt like he started filling me with cum then he got this big giant knot and was stuck in me, he turned around and started dragging me around as the guys laffed and pissed on me. they fin aly left and the dog was still in me, it felt like he shit and it dried like a glue so we were realy stuck. I was crying amd whimpering when his knot must have put a lot of pressure on my prostate and I started draining cum from my shriveld limp dick. the cops showed up as I was cumming and one shined his light down and saw me cumming so they thought for sure I was a pervert. The started hitting the dog with their billys and he finaly pulled from me releasing the cum from my wide open ass hole. well any way they booked me and I spent a week in jail, and yes I was a girl to all the men in there. Any way the strange thing was that after the charges were dropped No one would come near me, I lost my job and family and friends. After about a year I found myself strangly drawn back to that neigborhood many times and even went there dressed in drag hopping for a repeat but it never happened again. I even ran a few adds on graigs list, I wanted it to happen again. I now own a german sheppard and suck his cock and he fucks me nightly. I am thinking of going to Mexico and trying to find a gang to be their slut. but Rex must go with me as I love him as I would a husband and I was a woman.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
love it

almost jealous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my first fisting

The first time my wife got her hand inside me she started to suck my cock. I came in her mouth with her hand inside me up past her wrist and I felt like I was going to pass out from the extreme pleasure she gave me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeah right

She tore his sphincter muscle to shreds. Off to the hospital they went. Then he divorced the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fist fucked ass

I can fist my own ass but im yet to have my wife fist me she has fucked my ass with her dildo though that didnt feel too special though but i think a fist up my ass would im sure id cum much harder

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

It showed the willingness of their partnership to try anything that would bring pleasure to their partner(husband and wife). I used the term try to specifically to show, and hopefully get some of the commenters to understand what a marriage should be. I feel certain that if either had any problem in accomplishing what the other partner wanted, they would have stopped, and not gone farther with it. It's about, love, respect, and concern for your partner.

titans2138titans2138almost 7 years ago
"Anal Slave" is a joke

This author spends more time writing anonymous comments about his stories than he does writing the garbage story.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I think I am in love with anal slave

and his wife. I need her to fist me. It has been a long time but I remember the full feeling then the release of cum just flowing from my shrivel dick No climax no ejaculation, just draining my balls and prostrate. feeling so humiliated as the pool of cum spread then hearing her say you made the mess now lick it up Oh shit you are so worthless, look at your self, You are honestly smaller than a baby . I knew she was right and hoped she would not leave me as I licked and sucked up my cum. It was weeks before I cold get stiff and I began to worry I was damaged. I also hoped she would not tell my wife and her husband. But she did. she told all our friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To the elbow

I got fisted by a stripper. On stage in front of 100+ people.

She wasn't gentle either. Everyone was cheering. She made me

take it to her elbow. Got fucked by several strippers with

Strapons. And was throat fucked. By at least 20 guys. Forced

to swallow every drop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i would like to be some ones sex toy

Hi i'm looking to be some ones sex toy i would like be yous home alone most days.

you can reach me at ron.baker11@cox.net

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
wish

my ass could fist fucked bi a woman

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777almost 4 years ago
YES

I would love that. My wife has pegged me but no fist yet..

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
A bit clichè

Story was ok, had more promise than delivery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My ladyboy lover wants to fist me but right now she just uses her cock in my ass.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I have fisted a pussy, but not an ass.

I have been pegged by a lover, but not been fisted.

Good story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I lay on my my left side, seems to make it easier to take my wife’s hand tomorrow is my birthday, her hand is going to be my present!!!!

Claudia69Claudia697 months ago

I would like to watch you get fisted,and maybe suck your cock,but I don't believe my ass is ready for any thing to big..

girlyboy1701girlyboy17014 months ago

It sounds like you had a good time. Have you ever had a man's hand up your ass? They're are much bigger and much more fun to take. I love taking two hands in my ass, it just feels divine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2345 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

SIMILAR Stories