All Comments on 'Erotica Guide to Teasing'

by Holdingout1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SteveWallaceSteveWallaceover 9 years ago
Coitus Interruptus

But what if you are used to and continue to want sexual interaction two or three times a day. You talk about waiting days or even weeks. OMG, I couldn't make it.

RKreaderRKreaderover 9 years ago
meanness?

You hinted at a bit of meanness or even cruelty. At what point does this go over the line? So many Lit stories end with the wife just enjoying being a total bitch with no regard at all to the husband's feelings. The more he suffers, the more she enjoys it. Some of these women would have been comfortable working in a Nazi concentration camp.

I think your mention of a "holiday" from the game is a good idea, and lets the partners discuss their feelings without the pressure.

MoonlightCatMoonlightCatover 9 years ago
Inspired.....

I'm in a creative mood these days. ;) There are really good ideas in this.

Thanx!

xXx

MoonlightCat

jim_bo888jim_bo888over 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for putting the time and energy into this. It is a thoughtful and informative guide to sex play. In the psychological world there is a concept known as "intermittent reinforcement" which this game uses to create uncertainty and desire. I also would underscore the comment about needing good communications. I would believe that if a couple can talk about and play with the the timing of his cumming they are advanced in their communication skills and the day to day regular stuff should come easier. Thanks again for helping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Excellent - a refreshingly different idea

realbigsid69realbigsid69over 6 years ago
Very well described and sensual approach to this

Good effort on both your parts. Like many guys I'm not that interested in some of the more extreme aspects of denial; I have a family life too that includes going swimming! And my partner enjoys having me orgasm too. But what you have laid out as many of the enjoyable aspects and how it makes you react to each other is a great template. Great writing. If you want any erotica fantasy added my stories are all on here, most with a femdom angle but within reason :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing guide

Thank you for writing this. My wife and I have just started exploring this and this is very similar to how we feel about it all. After threatening to deny me many times, and but letting me cum at the end of the session, she finally stuck firm and didn’t let me cum after a three hour long teasing session. It felt amazing and has left me so unbelievably horny all night and all day today. She is also saying I can cum tonight either, which is making even harder and ache even more.

So thanks again for writing this and inspiring my wife to be strict with this fantasy.

want2be845want2be8457 months ago

in our case the marble game worked a little diffrently one white cum marble and 9 red ones. Every time she had sex with her lover she would add one of each color marble to the bag. If i asked for a release she would go to the bag for a marble. if she had a date and asked me to clean her orally and i did clean up duty happily another whit ball was added. if i wouldnt then two red ones were added if she drew a white ball and i was allower to cum it wasnot put back in the bag. but if a red ball was drawn thenn it went back in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous