All Comments on 'The Expansion Experiment'

by SparkleKitty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ironsoldier80ironsoldier80almost 10 years ago
sick and wrong.

This story is so sick and wrong. Halfway through it went from being mildly erotic to incredulity and finished comedicly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved it

Aweome read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
breast sizing

Breast szing is all wrong, the ladies breasts didn't get bigger, they just got fat.

Also ,talk about aborting the fetus was a turn off.

People may like kinky stuff and also love life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Surprisingly good

Usually, descriptions of the men's parts is a turn off. But this time it wasn't that bad.

A great story overall. Though I'm not sure if 138 AAZ is a real cup size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want to be Jenn

I loved this story and had to read it twice. I saw myself as Jenn and wish this fantasy was mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bra Sizes

Please stop writing until you learn how bras are sized. Also, learn how to describe breasts / breast sizes without referring to numbers or letters. Someone with a 46K bra is very very far from "slim", just so you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not even mildly erotic

This is so wrong and disturbing to read! This story brings shame to the lactation kink. Those women would all be dead, you should know. Might as well just make this a necrophilia story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Echoing a couple of the other comments.... there's a common misconception that the numbers in bra sizes mean overall circumference of breasts, and the bigger the better, which is not true. The number is the inches around *under* the breasts, i.e. the rib cage. So a '40' is actually someone who is already overweight, never mind higher numbers than those.

And the letters in bra sizes indicate how much bigger the breast circumference is than the rib cage circumference. So if someone's breast size is actually growing, the letters will increase, and the number should stay the same unless the person is also gaining significant weight elsewhere.

Furthermore, the letters in bra sizes aren't absolute. That is, a 30DD cup size will be quite a bit smaller than a 40DD. That's because the "DD" is relative to the rib cage measurements, 30in and 40in respectively.

Hope that helps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous