All Comments on 'Are We Really Going To Do This?'

by Cumsucker4you

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RichardVanDykeRichardVanDykeover 9 years ago

Love the anal only theme. Please write more on this subject! I agree I'd like there to be some more detail added in future stories.

Cumsucker4youCumsucker4youover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Sorry about the no details. Some of the persons' details I leave out so you can imagine them the way you want. But I'll put more in.

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1over 9 years ago
Taste it.

He should have totally licked, sucked and tongue fucked her asshole out before he sodomized her.

LeezyLeezyover 9 years ago
Sexy

Very sexy when a woman writes about taking it in the ass. Since you call yourself cumsucker you might have thrown in a blowjob scene where you had to swallow a whole load. In my experience a woman who likes it in the ass will swallow cum, a woman who swallows cum will take it in the ass. They seem to go together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the enthusiasm

It's obvious you really enjoyed writing this! You vividly convey the idea of a woman who lusts for anal sex, and as a male reader I found the idea of such a woman incredibly exciting. The actual sex description was less important. I'd have been more excited still if I'd been more convinced by it: the truth is that very few women could enjoy taking a big cock as their first anal experience, with no anal lubricant or finger-play first (note: anal finger-play can be a lot of fun!); and it seems a bit too happy a coincidence that the first thing he asked for was anal. You can't stray too far from reality or the reader won't go along with you. But that's much less important than the real joy in sex that comes across in your writing. Keep going - I'll look out for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 minutes?

" About five minutes later the shots starts to lose pressure as his cock stops ejaculating." damn that must have been ALOOOOOT of cum for 5 mins straight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Couldn't

It couldn't get any worse than this if you tried.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous