All Comments on 'Submit For Love'

by caitvicky

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not a loving household

One that is run on fear, domination and abuse. She's clearly afraid to step out of line or break a rule. She needs to go to the police, file assault and battery charges and divorce her abusive husband. Make sure that all his friends, family and work place associates know about his behavior. Disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My desire

Loved the story. It happens in the real world more than we realize. We are all subs to something or someone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Not a loving household" has no idea.

Please don't comment on something you know nothing about. People like you wear me out.

anjel76anjel76almost 10 years ago
i can't wait to read more.

i am really sorry that your first feedback was from someone ignorant about the lifestyle .

i loved the story and cannot wait to read more. beinga submissive daddy's girl myself i completely identified with your story. Keep it up <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

I have no idea why someone with no idea of the lifestyle would waste their time even looking at this category, let alone make ignorant comments. Ignore them.

I thought it was a great,well written story and look forward to reading more from you.

CaseyDobbs1CaseyDobbs1almost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

You captured the gentler side of the darkness that is D/s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
incestuous ?

"You like when Daddy makes love to his little girl ?" That's just creepy as hell...and yeah, I know about the "lifestyle". THAT dynamic's not always a part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DD turned into ddlg

this story seems to mix up two types of Dominance and submisssion; domestic discipline (which I believe is the prefered term amongst christian americans who distance themselves from sado-masochistic behaviours that can be included in general D/s) and the DDlg kink (which is my kink) which is kinda an offshoot/different form of D/s. So some people who are into DD may be shocked by the sudden DDlg referance if they have never come across it before but its not incest, its just another form of power play. The dom is the Daddy or caregiver and the submissive is called a 'little', 'middle' or 'babygirl'. or it could just be somthing this DD couple dable with when they have sex that is aside from thier usual DD roles. But i can see how people would be confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Not a loving household"?!!?

If domestic discipline is not your thing..... stay the hell out of the category and let us normal people enjoy our lives. This was a beautifully written piece that shows a great amount of love with a DD couple. As a woman, I happen to think if more women had their asses paddled crimson once in awhile this world would be a better place! It takes a hell of a man to show that much commitment, control and love. He did not abuse her and she is obviously a willing participant and desires his assistance in improving herself. Caitvicky, you did a great job and I hope that you're ignoring the ignorance above. Please, write more soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Non-Consensual Consensuality

This is the kind of spanking story like best.

The wife is afraid that she will be spanked hard, but she knows it is good for her, and she loves her husband for spanking her bare bottom long and hard when she needs it.

It is not consensual in the way that she asks him to spank her, because that would take all excitement and tension out of being spanked, but it is way of life that they have both accepted, because it allows them to be male and female in a traditional and exciting way. She gets a sore bottom sometimes, and he has to be responsible for both of them, but the aftercare and exciting sex they have after the spankings make up for the pain and humiliation, and no doubt he also enjoys the surge of old-fashioned dominance of spanking his wife to tears. So it is a kind of consensual

non-consensual spanking she gets, and they both like it that way. And so do I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I completely get dd or cdd relationships for other people but it was an accident she’s human not a robot has he never made a single mistake in his life surely he could see how remorseful she was an the aftercare seemed to be sex where eas the emotional aftercare as she was very upset wen with her sister

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous