All Comments on 'I Am the Night'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

A. well written, kept right on the edge without falling into heavy handed hooker/client, has huge cock/fucks like he's experienced. B. actually on the limit of believable. C. Would like to see rest of night. Please don't fall over that edge.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
Forgot....

babysitters name goes from Barbara to Hillary....need to proofread/edit better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree with ...

... bearslady - "Forgot"!

Personally I thought that it was very badly written!!

If you don't know how to proof read and edit then go to "Literotica; Index; Volunteer Editors" and ask someone to help you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Silly, poorly written

Your and you're are used interchangably, and that is a drop-dead deal breaker for me. I skimmed through the rest, and found it to be sophomoric drivel.

Get an editor, or admit you're (you are) a no-talent hack.

Yet_Another_UserYet_Another_Useralmost 10 years ago
I Liked It

Yes, there were some things that a good proofreader would have straightened out.

So what? I liked the idea of the story - geeky teenager that I was so many years ago - and thought that within that idea it was a fun read.

It can stand alone - if it must. I suspect I would enjoy another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That Girl

If she's smart she'll figure out that she has a submissive on her hands, so after bringing out the handcuffs she should put them on him and then put him over her spandex covered knee and spank him good, hard, and long while masturbating him, because that's what most boys into comics and costumes need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Batman/Batgirl

Terrific Story. Really enjoyed it.

Would you consider writing a Batman/Batgirl story? I've been a big fan of yours for years and thought you were done writing FF. Finally tracked you down here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Storyline

I was very entertained by it. Yes it needed a good proofreading. I would like to read about the the rest of the night and perhaps where mom and dad end up.

Maybe Batgirl could show them a thing or two (WINK).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Name of babysitter?????

The baby sitter was greeted at the door, by Harold, inquired if she was Barbara? Then Kris addresses her as Hillary. This was a semi-interesting story. Some spelling should have been corrected. Some of your other stories did not have so many mistakes, and were better written. Keep going, you will improve with experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So, is she Barbara or Hillary?

Author is too busy in imagination land to get names straight. Not a bad fic, just inconsistent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1351 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.